1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Guys like closecaption are too defensive to have an honest conversation with whitey in DA room.

I'm the only person in here having the convo. I just want to know why you consider blacks so terrible for doing the same thing as whites and why you never seek to understand white peoples problems.

You keep saying "I CAN say something about whites" but you dont. Why is that?
Its not an epidemic problem here. I'm sitting in my car waiting for someone with no fear. Not true if I were in Detroit.

Guys like closecaption are too defensive to have an honest conversation with whitey in DA room.

I'm the only person in here having the convo. I just want to know why you consider blacks so terrible for doing the same thing as whites and why you never seek to understand white peoples problems.

Its not an epidemic problem here. I'm sitting in my car waiting for someone with no fear. Not true if I were in Detroit.

Like I said...heres the convo

Heres the whole convo:

You: black areas are dangerous and its a cultural problem
Me: White areas are dangerous too, why isnt that cultural?
You: yabut, I'm not scared of those people. Now if only blacks did.....

Your fear is your problem not anyone elses

Even with the decline we still have too many people. Did you look into when they predict the seas will be out of fish because we are over fishing?

It'd be great if we cut the population in half.

Young people broke in Europe and america stopped having kids because of the global recession. Can't afford kids. The one good thing that came from it. Only one group kept having kids. Black american and Africans.

Utterly ignorant.

Even with the decline we still have too many people. Did you look into when they predict the seas will be out of fish because we are over fishing?

Young people broke in Europe and america stopped having kids because of the global recession. Can't afford kids. The one good thing that came from it. Only one group kept having kids. Black american and Africans.

Utterly ignorant.
I'm talking about the documentaries that have young black kids talking about how violent their communities are. Why's it wrong to ask blacks what they could be doing to fix the problem? Or to discuss the reasons it occurs like too many bad parents. Yes white parents are bad too but violent crime isnt epidemic in our community

Like I said...heres the convo

Heres the whole convo:

You: black areas are dangerous and its a cultural problem
Me: White areas are dangerous too, why isnt that cultural?
You: yabut, I'm not scared of those people. Now if only blacks did.....

Your fear is your problem not anyone elses
I dont fear high violent black crime because they for the most keep it in the city. I just hope my car doesnt break down getting to or from the wings tigers or lions.

Utterly ignorant.
I'm talking about the documentaries that have young black kids talking about how violent their communities are. Why's it wrong to ask blacks what they could be doing to fix the problem? Or to discuss the reasons it occurs like too many bad parents. Yes white parents are bad too but violent crime isnt epidemic in our community

The same reason I guess you wont talk about the problems in the white community.

Of course its not an epidemic because you make excuses for white people. So high number of drugs and drug usage? thats ok...

shooting up a school? Understandable

Murder while white? Lets understand why this happened.

Black person jaywalks? HEY RESPECT THA LAW!!!! THATS BLACK PEOPLE FOR YOU!!

Utterly ignorant.

The same reason I guess you wont talk about the problems in the white community.

Of course its not an epidemic because you make excuses for white people. So high number of drugs and drug usage? thats ok...

Why you keep talking about non violent crimes? I'm talking violent crime.

And blacks say their communities are violent. You must not be black. And I even agree its whites fault. But they ain't gonna do anything to fix it so its on blacks. And everything I say while harsh is true.

Utterly ignorant.

No. Crime is not epidemic in white communities because its not.

How does me making excuses affect whether or not violent crime is epidemic in white communities? It either is or isnt. 1 murder a year in my community and 1 a day in theirs.

Utterly ignorant.

How does me making excuses affect whether or not violent crime is epidemic in white communities? It either is or isnt. 1 murder a year in my community and 1 a day in theirs.
Yes crime is at an epidemic level in white communities as well. You watch too much TV and dont get out much.

It is an epidemic...you just dont see it that way.

Like I said you brought up drugs and whites do more than anyone. But its only bad to you when its black people.

You bring up violence and whites are more violent than anyone. But its only bad when its over a pair of shoes and not when some white dude decides to mow down his high school

You just fear blacks and you feell that blacks should be responsbile for erasing that fear.

Thats the same as anyone with fear of anything. You ever seen someone with any fear tell you they were scared for no reason?

No...lol

Utterly ignorant.

Yes crime is at an epidemic level in white communities as well. You watch too much TV and dont get out much.

Epidemic compared to what?

Utterly ignorant.

And blacks say their communities are violent. You must not be black. And I even agree its whites fault. But they ain't gonna do anything to fix it so its on blacks. And everything I say while harsh is true.
You must have taken a stupid pill again. My community is not violent and I'm Black. I grew up in a violent community but it was Black, Asian, and Hispanic.

Utterly ignorant.

White communities.

Utterly ignorant.

No comparison needed.

Utterly ignorant.

You must have taken a stupid pill again. My community is not violent and I'm Black. I grew up in a violent community but it was Black, Asian, and Hispanic.
That's funny because I said that asians and Hispanics are the only other gangs. Lol. Probably to survive in a black community you have to join a gang. Prison society. Lawlessness.

No parenting skills. Pass out free iud's and lower the birth rate crime rate poverty and excuses.

Utterly ignorant.

Name the city you live in now. Is it mostly black or do you live in a safe white community

Utterly ignorant.

Name the city you live in now. Is it mostly black or do you live in a safe white community
Not naming my city but its pretty equally mixed. Black, East Indian, White, Hispanic

Utterly ignorant.

That's funny because I said that asians and Hispanics are the only other gangs. Lol. Probably to survive in a black community you have to join a gang. Prison society. Lawlessness.

No parenting skills. Pass out free iud's and lower the birth rate crime rate poverty and excuses.
Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.

Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.
Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.

Not naming my city but its pretty equally mixed. Black, East Indian, White, Hispanic
That's what Detroit needs. Diversity. Blacks can't run their own cities. They go bankruptm

Forum List

Back