1.5 Million Missing Black Men

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

They dress scary so they must want to go to jail, right?

AT&T Couldnt make that connection
No....saggy pants is rooted in homosexuality. It has become the norm or a type of protest.....sort of a visual attempt to not fit into "white society".
It's roots don't matter anymore. Now it's just so those thugs can hide guns in them.

Hide a gun in them?

Damned pants would be around their ankles.

I think the "hanging down the ass" thing is a stylized evolution of the "baggy enough to hide a gun" pants.
Bull, this tidbit of thug culture comes from jails where belt are confiscated from inmates. You are really an idiot! You don't even know about your own "culture", if we can call it that.

I wanted to agree with this post until you got to the end.

Sagging pants did originate in jails because of no belts.

And anyone that thinks sagging your pants is a more efficient or even more reasonable way of carrying a gun is wrong on so many levels.

If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!
Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.

Yes, and when you want free lazy ass labor you travel for months by ship to go get the laziest people!
You're stupid if you think slavery did anything for the south but make it weak. All it did was breed lazy white masters and stupid slaves. The north was far better off with having little involvement in slavery. Research it.

I would research it if I said anything about the south fuck nuts. But I didnt.

You changed the subject and ran

Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.
Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.
Did you see 12 years a slave? If you only picked 100 lbs of cotton and everyone else picked 200 you got whooped

Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.

Did you see 12 years a slave? If you only picked 100 lbs of cotton and everyone else picked 200 you got whooped
I saw it. It was a pretty good movie.

How about shindlers list. The mean Nazi commander tells the Jew to make a part so he makes it in 30 seconds. The commander says take him out and shoot him. Why? Because he had been working for hours and only had maybe 30 made. He should have 10 done every 5 minutes.

Now that's motivation for the other workers.

That's how corporations would treat us if there were no liberals.

How about shindlers list. The mean Nazi commander tells the Jew to make a part so he makes it in 30 seconds. The commander says take him out and shoot him. Why? Because he had been working for hours and only had maybe 30 made. He should have 10 done every 5 minutes.

We need to go back to those days. Those were the good ole days.

Ja mien comrade...

I ate a pot cookie. My caregiver gave me 2. I ate one bite I'm high. Deciding if I should eat more.

I ate a pot cookie. My caregiver gave me 2. I ate one bite I'm high. Deciding if I should eat more.
Might want to wait...

Ja mien comrade...
I hope supermans kidding BC he'd be the worker bee getting shit on not one of the Nazis. Being white means nothing. Money matters. And I'm not talking about gangsta rich or ghetto rich. I mean legit job, savings, 401k, good standing in your community. Powell Obama condi rice and herman Cain jz will smith would be his masters in the new slavery. You can be a white slave too.

We are all slaves. But you can get out of minimum wage slavery. Good luck.

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery

Ja mien comrade...
I hope supermans kidding BC he'd be the worker bee getting shit on not one of the Nazis. Being white means nothing. Money matters. And I'm not talking about gangsta rich or ghetto rich. I mean legit job, savings, 401k, good standing in your community. Powell Obama condi rice and herman Cain jz will smith would be his masters in the new slavery. You can be a white slave too.

Eat another cookie.

I would like to think that I could at least be part of the Gestapo. I'm not rich but I'd say I'm in a very high percentile when compared with others of my age group.

It was also a joke.

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

How wouldn't Africans even know? They didn't even keep history in those tribes.

How do you know, did you learn that in a socially constructed history class influenced by eurocentric ideals?

Ja mien comrade...

Eat another cookie.

I would like to think that I could at least be part of the Gestapo. I'm not rich but I'd say I'm in a very high percentile when compared with others of my age group.

It was also a joke.
tumblr_lp2hvagXlS1qapf5c.gif

never heard of oral history? derp...

How do you know, did you learn that in a socially constructed history class influenced by eurocentric ideals?
No, it was the fact that most Africans can't read or write. They also kill each other in droves so why would they have trouble selling the people they were going to kill into slavery?

Do you take hysteria pills, or is this a naturally occurring mental problem with you?

No, it was the fact that most Africans can't read or right.
They can left...

No, it was the fact that most Africans can't read or write. They also kill each other in droves so why would they have trouble selling the people they were going to kill into slavery?

The couldn't read or write what language?

A fact according to who? Who is narrating this fact?

Forum List

Back