1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
Who can't stop 'playing' with himself?
Press 1 for Fucking Nobody.
"If only............". There are no "if onlys".
The negro race is failing worldwide. Social Darwinism at work.
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

(sigh)....look do us black folk a favor and try analyzing your own damned race.

That never happens. They never think about why there are so many murders, homeless, violence and drugs in their community.

They are just trying to help so they help by ignoring their own problems and ascribing negative characteristics to those that have problems...as long as they are not white
Hey, I was coming here to tell you the first story was 2 black guys shot someone and the next story was a girl name Pappas who killed her new born. Tonight were even. That's greek. Lol

I choose to look at all narratives, in this transmodern era I realize that the social construction of reality can't help but be bias according to the narrative it's told.

That said, it means that just because eurocentrc ideology tells the story that blacks were sold by blacks does not mean it's absolute or even true.

So I look at other narratives and take in all views as to what happened.

;)
I'm open to all views as well. I went to your link even though I told you I didn't. The eurocentric view in this case seems much more logical and likely to me.

I am just saying there are a lot of conservative black families, it is not accurate to paint everyone the same.
By a lot... less than 3 percent lol

There would probably be more if people wouldn't continue propagating stereotypes.
Voting 97 percent the same way propagates a stereotype because I promise in reality not all 97 percent's views line up more with the left. The number of actual blacks with conservative views is much higher yet for some reason they just decide that they will vote with all the others instead of thinking for themselves.
You're wrong. Its they who understand the republican way doesnt work for them. I agree. On this its you who's wrong.

I'm open to all views as well. I went to your link even though I told you I didn't. The eurocentric view in this case seems much more logical and likely to me.

I am just saying there are a lot of conservative black families, it is not accurate to paint everyone the same.

There would probably be more if people wouldn't continue propagating stereotypes.
Voting 97 percent the same way propagates a stereotype because I promise in reality not all 97 percent's views line up more with the left. The number of actual blacks with conservative views is much higher yet for some reason they just decide that they will vote with all the others instead of thinking for themselves.
You're wrong. Its they who understand the republican way doesnt work for them. I agree. On this its you who's wrong.
I guess if what they want is laws catered to them which makes them still look bad. Freedom already exists for them so beyond that it's just Liberals trying to push white people down through laws.

I guess if what they want is laws catered to them which makes them still look bad. Freedom already exists for them so beyond that it's just Liberals trying to push white people down through laws.

You'll realize in the end money is all that matters. They love dividing us with race. They love poor white communities and black. They just favor you white slaves the GOP does.

Sorry but on politics middle class blacks are right to vote democratic and you are voting wrong.

You'll realize in the end money is all that matters. They love dividing us with race. They love poor white communities and black. They just favor you white slaves the GOP does.

Sorry but on politics middle class blacks are right to vote democratic and you are voting wrong.
I disagree. Obama only made the middle classes life change for the worst. There was nothing better about being a middle class citizen that he did. The healthcare bill only hurt the middle class.

I bet those black guys could tell you were a republican and we just want to take what's yours. They democrated you. Lol

I disagree. Obama only made the middle classes life change for the worst. There was nothing better about being a middle class citizen that he did. The healthcare bill only hurt the middle class.

Everyone I know survived the great bush recession and Obamas done a great job. Q

Who did it bush? McCain? Boehner? Reagan? The GOP governors? Anyone but Obama?

The Democratic Party has been the party of slavery, jim crow and entitlement enslavement for over a Century.

A large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

...Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can not keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and youre dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you are not only a chump, but you are a traitor to your race.... Malcolm X
Even the infamous Malcolm X saw that the Democratic Party used African Americans to suit their own agenda and failed to address the communitys living standards or job situations but Blacks still voted Democratic.

The Democratic Party has been the party of slavery, jim crow and entitlement enslavement for over a Century.

A large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

...Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can not keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and youre dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you are not only a chump, but you are a traitor to your race.... Malcolm X
Even the infamous Malcolm X saw that the Democratic Party used African Americans to suit their own agenda and failed to address the communitys living standards or job situations but Blacks still voted Democratic.
Like me they see the alternative as worse.

Like me they see the alternative as worse.

THis thread is about how well that has been working out for them.

So many men dead or in prison that there are not enough for women to find mates.

Sounds like it might be time to try something different.

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.
Funny how some things never change. Today's negro thugs are just as fascinated by 'shiny objects' and cheap trinkets as they were when the first Europeans showed up with pieces of broken mirror and glass beads.

Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!
Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.
Did you see 12 years a slave? If you only picked 100 lbs of cotton and everyone else picked 200 you got whooped
It was a fucking MOVIE produced/directed by negroes with a bias. Historic facts? They never really worried too much about.

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.
Funny how some things never change. Today's negro thugs are just as fascinated by 'shiny objects' and cheap trinkets as they were when the first Europeans showed up with pieces of broken mirror and glass beads.

Does anyone have a link to what the slaves were actually bought WITH?

I've seen it described as "manufactured goods" and that could be anything from glass beads to steel plows.

My understanding is that some of the Africans slavers made themselves and their local communities quite prosperous, but I have not looked at it deeply.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery
The article must have been written by a ten year old. So many historic errors.
The FACT is African chiefs sold THIER SLAVES to the Europeans. Slaves were just another form of currency. No they did not sell their own tribesmen to the Europeans.

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
Who can't stop 'playing' with himself?
Press 1 for Fucking Nobody.
"If only............". There are no "if onlys".
The negro race is failing worldwide. Social Darwinism at work.
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

(sigh)....look do us black folk a favor and try analyzing your own damned race.

That never happens. They never think about why there are so many murders, homeless, violence and drugs in their community.

They are just trying to help so they help by ignoring their own problems and ascribing negative characteristics to those that have problems...as long as they are not white
Hey, I was coming here to tell you the first story was 2 black guys shot someone and the next story was a girl name Pappas who killed her new born. Tonight were even. That's greek. Lol

Its not even because you forgot to include musings on what's wrong with the Greek Culture.

It's really easy to criticize someone else.

Does anyone have a link to what the slaves were actually bought WITH?

I've seen it described as "manufactured goods" and that could be anything from glass beads to steel plows.

My understanding is that some of the Africans slavers made themselves and their local communities quite prosperous, but I have not looked at it deeply.
What those trying to 'rewrite' history fail to comprehend is EVERY FUCKING THING on EVERY FUCKING European trading ship was meticulously itemized before the ships left dock. ANYTHING traded to the African Chiefs for slaves was recorded down to a fucking glass bead.
Today it's possible to go through thousands of ship's manifests and read the precise information about which piece of broken mirror was traded for whom/what.
The Chiefs would send raiding parties out to collect slaves from neighboring villages. Overall a 'slave industry' evolved which could rival the Barrett Jackson Auction. A busy little slave industry still thrives in parts of Africa today.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!
Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.
Did you see 12 years a slave? If you only picked 100 lbs of cotton and everyone else picked 200 you got whooped
I saw it. It was a pretty good movie.
How about shindlers list. The mean Nazi commander tells the Jew to make a part so he makes it in 30 seconds. The commander says take him out and shoot him. Why? Because he had been working for hours and only had maybe 30 made. He should have 10 done every 5 minutes.

Now that's motivation for the other workers.

That's how corporations would treat us if there were no liberals.

Do you take hysteria pills, or is this a naturally occurring mental problem with you?
That's all you ever have fool. One-liners. Proves you don't have the mental capacity to debate. I don't blame you though. You were born with a double digit IQ.
Like a banana?

Forum List

Back