1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless. Yet the right never whines about it.

that is exactly what government is for.

Its for leading human society in a direction more benificial to the people in the country in which the government is made.

There is NO geeo reason to insist government stay out of this.

The federal government exists to defend us from attack, fix the roads, supply a court system and deliver the mail.

Any other use for it is a travesty.

We probably need to make changes to the constitution to end the federal road fixing and mail delivery. Private enterprise can do it much better.

There is nothing the government can do that intelligent people of good will cannot do better.

I honestly believe that many liberals have the best interests of the people at heart. Unfortunately, using the force of government to impose their will on the people is no solution. Government, by its very nature, is a corrupt institution. We should feed it as little as possible.

Should we care for homeless children? I believe we should.

Should we further expand the role of government to do it? Hell no.

If state or smaller governments want to provide shelter for the homeless, they can certainly do it.

and you are WRONG according to common sense and the SCOTUS

1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless this year.
What are the Statistics on Homeless Children & Families?

Yet the right never whines about it. In fact - 10 times more often than not - the right opposes any government aid that might help homeless children.

I see thread after thread of right wingers whining and moaning about abortion - yet I can't recall a single fucking one of you anti-abortionists ever complaining about the injustice of homeless children.

Why?

Because as soon as they start breathing air and become independent of the mother - fuck em, right?

You people are shameless hypocrites.

If you weren't so busy listening to yourself blubber you would hear a lot more.

Conservatives by a 10 to one margin,we will use your numbers,out give to charities then piss ants like yourself.

Individuals acting independently will not solve the issue

Uh huh... so you and your ilk have to force them to...

Sorry.. you have the freedom to be generous just like you have the freedom to be a miser....

And generally, it is the evil rich you vilify that do most of the helping.. while the progressives like to help at the expense of others thru government confiscation, and claim some moral superiority

You have no answers you just cry about everything

Whats your solution to a nation of homeless kids? Volunteer on the weekends? C'mon Dave give us anything besides your usual cry baby routine and give an answer.

Let it be handled at the charity, state, local level AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.... stop taking so much at the federal level in taxation and stop spending so much on entitlements at the federal level and people will indeed be giving more... and if YOU feel there is not enough being done, YOU do more or YOU organize more VOLUNTEERS to help on whatever level... but for YOUR specific feelings of whatever level of charity, YOU do not get to FORCE OTHERS to provide for it in your place while you spout some moral superiority

Individuals acting independently will not solve the issue

Sorry.. you have the freedom to be generous just like you have the freedom to be a miser....

And generally, it is the evil rich you vilify that do most of the helping.. while the progressives like to help at the expense of others thru government confiscation, and claim some moral superiority

Whats your solution to a nation of homeless kids? Volunteer on the weekends? C'mon Dave give us anything besides your usual cry baby routine and give an answer.

There is no "nation" of homeless kids. And the liberal solution of just tossing (other people's) money at the problem doesnt seem to be doing jack squat.

There is no reason any child should be homeless. If all those liberal bleeding heart humantarians cared enough they could pony up and take care of it.........

A societal problem cannot be solved by indivuals acting independently

A societal problem may be solved ONLY by the actions of individuals.

Do you think some fictional entity is going to save you?

There is no reason any child should be homeless. If all those liberal bleeding heart humantarians cared enough they could pony up and take care of it.........

So for your feeling of charity, you have to force others to do it for you... :rolleyes:

Sorry charlie... that ain't right

You crying again? Instead of being against everything suggests try to suggest a solution yourself. You cant so you resort to being the boards "anti". Anti-everything and has no solutions to offer.

How do we solve this problem baby?

Surely its time for all those "caring" progressives to adopt as many of those unfortunate kiddies as possible........

Its for leading human society in a direction more benificial to the people in the country in which the government is made.

The federal government exists to defend us from attack, fix the roads, supply a court system and deliver the mail.

We probably need to make changes to the constitution to end the federal road fixing and mail delivery. Private enterprise can do it much better.

There is nothing the government can do that intelligent people of good will cannot do better.

I honestly believe that many liberals have the best interests of the people at heart. Unfortunately, using the force of government to impose their will on the people is no solution. Government, by its very nature, is a corrupt institution. We should feed it as little as possible.

If state or smaller governments want to provide shelter for the homeless, they can certainly do it.

Yeah.. the government has never been power hungry and gone beyond what is laid out in the framework.. :rolleyes:

Now.. let's hear how you stop article 1 section 8 after the word 'welfare' and not finish everything in context... and lets hear how you think welfare meant and means handouts for personal upkeep... we NEVER tire of that crapola :rolleyes:

Let it be handled at the charity, state, local level AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.... stop taking so much at the federal level in taxation and stop spending so much on entitlements at the federal level and people will indeed be giving more... and if YOU feel there is not enough being done, YOU do more or YOU organize more VOLUNTEERS to help on whatever level... but for YOUR specific feelings of whatever level of charity, YOU do not get to FORCE OTHERS to provide for it in your place while you spout some moral superiority

Got it...so if ppl don't kick in, then oh well, Child Homelessness continues. Great plan Dave! It just requires everyone to be on the same page...Remember like the last time that happened on the 32nd of Neverary

Common sense is the refuge of the addle-pated who cannot think. SCOTUS is the refuge for those who cannot convince the electorate.

So for your feeling of charity, you have to force others to do it for you... :rolleyes:

You crying again? Instead of being against everything suggests try to suggest a solution yourself. You cant so you resort to being the boards "anti". Anti-everything and has no solutions to offer.

DONATE.. ORGANIZE.... I do what I feel I can do.. you go ahead and do the same.. and if you don't think it is enough, you have the FREEDOM to go ahead and organize and do more.. call for more volunteers.. call for more of the community to pull together VOLUNTARILY

You, nor anyone else, is OWED personal upkeep... and if the kids are in a situation where the parents are liberal twatsicles who would rather spend their money on pot and placards for protests, then the state can indeed take those children away to become wards of the state to have their upkeep as minors taken care of... but just to call for government to keep confiscating in a redistribution scheme to the parents who while most are indeed able, most just do not do what it takes to provide, is flat out wrong

I have probably given more and volunteered more than you or the OP ever will in your lives... lets see you actually step up and put your money and efforts where your mouth is.. rather than trying to use governmental power to force others to do it in your name

1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless this year.
What are the Statistics on Homeless Children & Families?

Yet the right never whines about it. In fact - 10 times more often than not - the right opposes any government aid that might help homeless children.

I see thread after thread of right wingers whining and moaning about abortion - yet I can't recall a single fucking one of you anti-abortionists ever complaining about the injustice of homeless children.

Why?

Because as soon as they start breathing air and become independent of the mother - fuck em, right?

You people are shameless hypocrites.

The left whines so much there is none left over for anyone else.

Got it...so if ppl don't kick in, then oh well, Child Homelessness continues. Great plan Dave! It just requires everyone to be on the same page...Remember like the last time that happened on the 32nd of Neverary

Uh huh.. yet you and your ilk are not the ones kicking in.. not the ones donating even more.. and not the ones volunteering time, services, and materials... funny how that is

I don't think it is government's role to solve the problem.

So it doesn't really matter if government can help solve the problem - it only matters if their idealized "role" involves helping to solve it. Children should go homeless so our idealized visions of government remain intact.

Got it.

DONATE.. ORGANIZE.... I do what I feel I can do.. you go ahead and do the same.. and if you don't think it is enough, you have the FREEDOM to go ahead and organize and do more.. call for more volunteers.. call for more of the community to pull together VOLUNTARILY

You, nor anyone else, is OWED personal upkeep... and if the kids are in a situation where the parents are liberal twatsicles who would rather spend their money on pot and placards for protests, then the state can indeed take those children away to become wards of the state to have their upkeep as minors taken care of... but just to call for government to keep confiscating in a redistribution scheme to the parents who while most are indeed able, most just do not do what it takes to provide, is flat out wrong

I have probably given more and volunteered more than you or the OP ever will in your lives... lets see you actually step up and put your money and efforts where your mouth is.. rather than trying to use governmental power to force others to do it in your name

That sounds much like a Community Organizer Dave but we all know from your previous vomit spewing that Community Organizers are bad ppl and rabble rousers.

And what happens when ppl don't pull together Dave? Oh yeah, that's right...things stay the same so all we have to do is heard the nation onto the same page to succeed. If only there was some way to organize everyone to attempt to solve the problem on behalf of society. Some sort of body that would manage this problem made up of individuals.

Not government...something else just like that but not that because, Dave doesn't like it

Forum List

Back