1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless. Yet the right never whines about it.

You're answering a question I didn't ask.

But since you mentioned it.

My wife works full time as a legal representative for the homeless for legal services which you and your ilk are anxious to defund. So half of my family's work involves helping the homeless. So STFU.

Uh huh... thru compensation and the confiscated monies of others... not quite the same there, sparky

Legal services attorney's are in it for the money, right. Dedicating a career to helping the homeless doesn't count if you've got to eat, too, I guess. You're a fucking moron.

Did I say the calling was 'for the money'?? Nope.. sure she could earn more doing corporate litigation... does not take away from the fact that she is indeed doing it for a salary that comes from the monies confiscated from others thru the tax and redistribution scheme we have in the government... and that is NOT the same as doing things voluntarily for yourself in the area of charity

Nice try though

Really?? Did I go or say anything against what local government does in terms of programs for their local work?? I believe that is where it belongs if it is to be in government.. not at the fucking federal level where we spend on it MORE than what we do on defense

If people don't pull together.. you don't get to force OTHERS to pitch in for your moral superiority feelings...

You are about noting more than force.. like so many other far leftists before you

So if others choose to help homeless kids or not, its up to them. And that choice has no effect on Society as a whole. Got it.

State level...Choice...Got it.

State goes broke, whats the worst that can happen? Who cares, not Dave
Ppl choose not too, whats the worst that can happen? Who cares, not Dave

h02_00000004.jpg

Its not like conditions like this would affect anyone else who choose not to help...Wait...err...Freedom!

Funny.. it seems like YOU are the one not caring by doing the charity you want for yourself... you want more done, you step up and go right ahead... if you feel my donations to the battered women's shelters or charities for teaching mentally challenged people to learn trades and live on their own ain't good enough, you have every freedom and right to FEEL that way.... but you don't get to FORCE me to foot your charity donation while you do nothing and claim the moral high ground

No one gives a shit about your donations to the battered women's shelter. The OP is about the hypocrisy of favoring government intervention up a private citizen's twat but opposed government intervention into homeless and hungry children.

What happens when ppl choose to keep their money to help themselves? Do the homeless kids go away? Get homes? Solent Green?

Forum List

Back