🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 in 6 Draw Welfare in Predominantly Red States

Especially in the red states. Ooooh, that's positively orgasmic. How can they compete morally with the angelic beings dwelling in the heavenly blue states?
What's really weird is the fact that 1 in 5 get Welfare nationwide....so it has to be worse in Blue States like California. And a Red State like Texas has alot of illegals dragging down the numbers.

How do ILLEGALS draw SSDI?

And why is that Kondor3?

Also give us the economic profile of blacks in 1930, 1970, 2010? Tell us what you learn.
Unlike Democrats, I'm not in the business of making excuses for Under-Performers, 53 years after passage of the Civil Rights Act, and accompanying racial quotas for hiring and academic admissions, and 152 years after the end of the Civil War and complete Emancipation... Jim Crow, et al, notwithstanding... that was then, this is now... get over it.

Chronic Under-Performers gonna chronically under-perform...

It's long-past time for Black Folk to assume responsibility for their own destinies and condition, and to stop blaming others...

Then again, that would get them off the Democratic Inner-City Plantations, and voting their own minds and common sense and hearts, rather than for their Padrones...

Can't have that, now, can we?

No more excuses... no more whining... much of America is no longer listening...

Did you really think those accommodations were going to last forever?

In the nonprofit sector, it's called Donor Exhaustion... after 50+ years of increasing accommodation, and very little to show for it.

Comes a time, when the Benefactors get tired of the bull$hit and whining and excuses, and finally begin to turn a deaf ear.

It would appear that that time has finally come.

After 53 years... you're finally OUT of time, in that context... you've run-out the clock, and squandered the value of such accommodations while they lasted.

Fun Time is over.

You're on your own.

Enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Kondor3 can't do the numbers. Why is that? It is time for white people like Kondor3 to assume responsibility for their lives and not worry about others if they can't do the numbers. Also give us the economic profile of blacks in 1930, 1970, 2010? Tell us what you learn.

Article this morning describes the aforementioned swelling of Social Security Disability claims made in Red States across the fruited plain.

The article states:

How to visualize the growth in disability in the United States? One way is to think of a map. Rural communities, where on average 9.1 percent of working-age people are on disability — nearly twice the urban rate and 40 percent higher than the national average — are in a brighter shade than cities. An even brighter hue then spreads from Appalachia into the Deep South and out into Missouri, where rates are higher yet, places economists have called “disability belts.” The brightest color of all can be found in 102 counties, mostly within these belts, where a Washington Post analysis of federal statistics estimates that, at minimum, about 1 in 6 working-age residents draw disability checks.

One family. Four generations of disability benefits. Will it continue?

Question: Should the President do something about this?

One way is very easy and clear by the way.... The whole story is at thisamericanlife.org but I'll give you the highlight; I'm doing this from memory so if I get a detail wrong, forgive me. When you apply for SSD, about 2 thirds are refused out of hand. So that means if Larry, Moe and Curly all apply, Larry and Moe are going to get rejected.

Now, what you do after that is paramount because it is important. About 1/2 appeal their ruling. Of those who appeal, 80% who hire an attorney to represent them get their benefits. The way it works is that there is a hearing about the rejection. At the hearing is the attorney for the person who filed (Binder and Binder are the #1 firm nationwide) and the judge. The federal government sends nobody.

Here is the transcript of the passage:

The way Binder tells it, he is a guy helping desperate people get the support they deserve. He's a cowboy-hatted Lone Ranger fighting the good fight for the everyman. He apparently keeps a picture of the Lone Ranger on his desk.

So you've got 30,000 people denied disability who are appealing to a judge, taking their case to the courts. And on the one side, the judge has this passionate persuasive lawyer making the case that his client is physically or emotionally incapable of working. And on the other side, who's on the other side? Nobody. Nobody, really. I couldn't believe this when I first heard it. David Autor, the economist, told me with disability cases, there is no person in the room making the government's case.

David Autor
You might imagine a courtroom where, on the one side, there's the claimant and their lawyer saying, my client needs these benefits. On the other side, there's the government attorney saying, ah no, well, we need to protect the public interest, and your client is not sufficiently deserving, and here's why I think that, and so on. But it actually doesn't work like that. Because the government is not represented. There is no government lawyer on the other side of the room.

Again, I don't think anyone wants to deny a legitimately disabled person some benefits but when the government doesn't saddle up for any of the claims, it looks as though people are taking advantage. Especially in the red states.

It's true....lets not tiptoe and beat around the bush...let's cut to the chase...many red states are full of lowlife white trash but make no mistake about it....it's the huge population of blacks in these states you speak of that bring the dependency averages way up.
These blacks are Liberal DemonCrats of course and thankfully most are way too busy doing nothing to make it to the polls come election time.

Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Article this morning describes the aforementioned swelling of Social Security Disability claims made in Red States across the fruited plain.

The article states:

How to visualize the growth in disability in the United States? One way is to think of a map. Rural communities, where on average 9.1 percent of working-age people are on disability — nearly twice the urban rate and 40 percent higher than the national average — are in a brighter shade than cities. An even brighter hue then spreads from Appalachia into the Deep South and out into Missouri, where rates are higher yet, places economists have called “disability belts.” The brightest color of all can be found in 102 counties, mostly within these belts, where a Washington Post analysis of federal statistics estimates that, at minimum, about 1 in 6 working-age residents draw disability checks.

One way is very easy and clear by the way.... The whole story is at thisamericanlife.org but I'll give you the highlight; I'm doing this from memory so if I get a detail wrong, forgive me. When you apply for SSD, about 2 thirds are refused out of hand. So that means if Larry, Moe and Curly all apply, Larry and Moe are going to get rejected.

Now, what you do after that is paramount because it is important. About 1/2 appeal their ruling. Of those who appeal, 80% who hire an attorney to represent them get their benefits. The way it works is that there is a hearing about the rejection. At the hearing is the attorney for the person who filed (Binder and Binder are the #1 firm nationwide) and the judge. The federal government sends nobody.

The way Binder tells it, he is a guy helping desperate people get the support they deserve. He's a cowboy-hatted Lone Ranger fighting the good fight for the everyman. He apparently keeps a picture of the Lone Ranger on his desk.

So you've got 30,000 people denied disability who are appealing to a judge, taking their case to the courts. And on the one side, the judge has this passionate persuasive lawyer making the case that his client is physically or emotionally incapable of working. And on the other side, who's on the other side? Nobody. Nobody, really. I couldn't believe this when I first heard it. David Autor, the economist, told me with disability cases, there is no person in the room making the government's case.

David Autor
You might imagine a courtroom where, on the one side, there's the claimant and their lawyer saying, my client needs these benefits. On the other side, there's the government attorney saying, ah no, well, we need to protect the public interest, and your client is not sufficiently deserving, and here's why I think that, and so on. But it actually doesn't work like that. Because the government is not represented. There is no government lawyer on the other side of the room.

Again, I don't think anyone wants to deny a legitimately disabled person some benefits but when the government doesn't saddle up for any of the claims, it looks as though people are taking advantage. Especially in the red states.

It's true....lets not tiptoe and beat around the bush...let's cut to the chase...many red states are full of lowlife white trash but make no mistake about it....it's the huge population of blacks in these states you speak of that bring the dependency averages way up.
These blacks are Liberal DemonCrats of course and thankfully most are way too busy doing nothing to make it to the polls come election time.

Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
And why are those participation rates so high, dear poster. And have you compared Hispanic and Black economic progress forward from 1930 on a decade basis to 2010?
Race baiters and haters: if you can't give context, your posts mean nothing.

Kondor3 can't do the numbers. Why is that? It is time for white people like Kondor3 to assume responsibility for their lives and not worry about others if they can't do the numbers. Also give us the economic profile of blacks in 1930, 1970, 2010? Tell us what you learn.
What numbers are those, Jakey? Show me the error. The OP used raw numbers. I wrapped those numbers into a broader racial context. A context established by the OP, BTW.

You Libs get all flummoxed when somebody utilizes mathematics to defuse your inflammatory bull$hit.

And then you try to move the goal-posts, to defuse the Cold Hard Truth.

No more excuses for your chronic Under-Performers.

Last edited:

The article states:

David Autor

The black population:
And why are those participation rates so high, dear poster. And have you compared Hispanic and Black economic progress forward from 1930 on a decade basis to 2010?
No more excuses.

That time is over.

Republicans will do nothing for the poor.

HUH?
It's Republicans (and a few DemonCrat elites) whom are funding the poor. Republican church groups all over the nation bend over backwards helping "the poor".
DemonCrats by and large don't DO shit for "the poor" they simply talk about it and demand more from Republicans in helping "the poor".
The Left assures the poor that they are not in control of their own destiny. They convince the poor that their situation was predetermined and that they themselves can do nothing about it. The Left teaches complacency and acclimation in poverty by providing the excuses and coddling.
The Right seeks to convince the poor that they are in charge and they can do something about their situation. They use proven methods, which force true resolve and change through teaching accountability and responsibility.
If this nations district leaders weren't all ghetto minded trash themselves and poverty stricken districts were ran by Ben Carson types we'd see major changes in our numbers...which would mean less votes for DemonCrats.
This is all simple shit.

Last edited:
Social security is an insurance policy that the workers are forced to buy. It is not "welfare".

Social Security Disability is welfare
www.dictionary.com/browse/welfare
welfare definition. Government-provided support for those unable to support themselves. In the United States, it is undertaken by various federal, state, and local ...

Allegedly unable to support themselves. I've known more than a few people who absolutely could have worked. It's a grossly abused system and in fact, after the 99 weeks of unemployment ran out after the market crash almost ten years ago the disability roles swelled from people who were suddenly "depressed."

The article states:

David Autor

The black population:

"And why are those participation rates so high, dear poster."

The Left has taught the poor to remain complacent and to simply allow centuries to pass (while being funded by Republicans) as man made evolution will eventually prevail...i.e.- affirmative action, heightened birth rates among blacks and hispanics, reverse discrimination...etc etc
Come on man...get with it and save me the typing...this shit is so elementary.

The article states:

David Autor

The black population:

The Left has taught the poor to remain complacent and to simply allow centuries to pass (while being funded by Republicans) as man made evolution will eventually prevail...i.e.- affirmative action, heightened birth rates among blacks and hispanics, reverse discrimination...etc etc
iow, you admit you have no idea.

The article states:

David Autor

The black population:

Idea of what?
Nobody but archaeologists really gives two shits about your 80 year period. Most of us productive types are focused on today and looking ahead.
What else can I teach you?

Last edited:

The article states:

David Autor

The black population:

Idea of what?
Nobody but archaeologists really gives two shits about your 80 year period. Most of us productive types are focused on today and looking ahead.
What else can I teach you?
You are unable to learn that you can't teach. You have no context, you have no productivity beyond flipping hamburgers. Non-white economic increases have moved forward dramatically in the last eighty years. Now ask yourself why a minority portions of the minorities still have not increased economically.

How about we just say the TRUTH about the subject huh?
MORE white get disability BECAUSE more whites WORK.
MORE Negros get welfare BECAUSE more Negros DO NOT.
Okay? That IS the truth and labor stats and welfare stats back it.

Why don't we ask why?

Why don't we use ALL the context?

Because the racialist alt right wants to condemn.

Why don't we ask why?

Not at all...there comes a time when "why" just doesn't matter any longer. It's time for grown adults to pull their heads from their asses. No matter how complicated "your people" bust their ass trying to make it...It's just not complex bud...go to school and get educated...stay motivated...work hard....TA-DA!
THE END!

Why don't we ask why?

Not at all...there comes a time when "why" just doesn't matter any longer. It's time for grown adults to pull their heads from their asses. No matter how complicated "your people" bust their ass trying to make it...It's just not complex bud...go to school and get educated...stay motivated...work hard....TA-DA!
THE END!
The real problem is and many refuse to face it is its not the number of those who WORKED and were injured that matter its the number who NEVER worked that matter in a economy.

Forum List

Back