10 year old faces life in prison

A ten year old who has experienced the sensation of taking human life, as opposed to the majority of the American population who choose never to experience it...

What to feel.

For some reason I harbor no ill feelings towards him for this.

A ten year old who has experienced the sensation of taking human life, as opposed to the majority of the American population who choose never to experience it...

What to feel.

Yeah well the 90 year old woman sure does.

What to feel.

I doubt she feels anything anymore, hun.

Not 'til the Judgment Day, that is. :thup:

What to feel.

She harbors ill feelings after being taken by Death?

It's quite possible that she is too Dead to feel anything.

What to feel.

I've killed two people while performing my duty in the Army, neither of them presented any sensation that I would wish another human to experience.

You need to seek help.

God, people, are you serious wishing a ten-year-old to spend life in prison? Isn't it too much for a kid?
Yeah, he has conducted a murder, but don't you think that kids perceive the reality in a bit different way than the adults?
And if we assume that they are not capable of making certain decision before they are 18 (like voting, getting married, buying alcohol), why do we think that they are capable of facing the charges as the adults?
I seriously doubt that this boy is all right, as a child, to start with. Just read how his mother behaved. Do you think it's a normal behavior for a loving parent? I don't. And I think, he needs help, in the first place.

God, people, are you serious wishing a ten-year-old to spend life in prison? Isn't it too much for a kid?
Yeah, he has conducted a murder, but don't you think that kids perceive the reality in a bit different way than the adults?
And if we assume that they are not capable of making certain decision before they are 18 (like voting, getting married, buying alcohol), why do we think that they are capable of facing the charges as the adults?
I seriously doubt that this boy is all right, as a child, to start with. Just read how his mother behaved. Do you think it's a normal behavior for a loving parent? I don't. And I think, he needs help, in the first place.

OK, then let's park this little psycho next door to YOU when he gets out! Some people are just born evil.

I doubt she feels anything anymore, hun.

Not 'til the Judgment Day, that is. :thup:

She harbors ill feelings after being taken by Death?

It's quite possible that she is too Dead to feel anything.

OverYourHead.PNG

Forum List

Back