100,000 PA Voters Leave Democrat Party

If Hillary can work this magic in all the states, that's 5 million new Trump voters.

Yeah that wasn't too smooth of a move calling PA and Ohio voters "white trash", then they call Latinos needy and the newest one they called NM Gov Richardson a dick. WTH is the matter with these people?
Bill Richardson is a dick.

i hope come erection,,,oops,,election night that Donald has a 2 Million Vote lead in PA, before the last few blue districts call in the votes, wont be easy to create 3 Million Democrats in an area that populates 300,000 people

VOTE TRUMP! VERY LARGE CROWD IN OHIO FOR TRUMP: Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel said though he found Trump’s comments “offensive and wrong and strongly condemns them,” he said supporting Clinton would be “continuing the disastrous policies of the Obama administration.”

“For the sake of the Supreme Court, Second Amendment, religious liberty, fight against radical Islam and many other issues, his endorsement and vote for Mr. Trump still stands,” he said.

Butler County GOP Executive Chairman Todd Hall echos those sentiments.

“Actions speak louder than words,” he said. Clinton’s actions and inactions as a corrupt liberal politician are a much greater concern to the future of our nation.”

“The videos, I don’t really care about,” he said. And he “doesn’t necessary believe” the reports of alleged sexual assaults by Trump against women.

“It’s all a ploy to go ahead and everything to desecrate him more and more and more,” Guthrie said. “I think we really should be more worried about the emails that came out.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back