100,000 PLUS in Madison today?

"Careful what you wish for, Dixie.
Class war is like all revolution.
It doesn't offer silver medals."
Well now, Yankee, I appreciate the hell out of that little reminder, I truly do. I don't ever want to see another war, especially one where Americans fight Americans; but if it comes, I plan to win, or die trying. We of the South were raised on a long memory, of what it's like to lose a war, and be kicked while you're down, and occupied, and it is not going to happen here, ever again!

Lets face it.......the American public is sick and tired of people getting a premium wage when the work ethic sets the bar beyond low and we foot the bill. Most workers pay a kings ransom in medical deductions and these idiots have the balls to insist on keeping their contribution at zero??? Holy fcukk..........no way that is going to stand. And then retire at 58 on 60K a year and full medical = that free ride shit is coming to an end.......dollar to a thousand stale donuts.

ps.........class warfare crap from the far left is found only in the nether regions of the internet. Try that in public and people look at you like a total k00k..........but it works in here somehow..............the only place its a bit relevant. ANyway......if it were the case that the people of America were looking to lynch the wealthy, the post election map after Novemeber 4th would be all blue.

Its so red now, my eyes bleed from looking at it!!!:fu::boobies::funnyface::fu::boobies::funnyface::fu:

Last edited:
George, how about you just come out, and straight out admit, that you hate capitalism to the core.....That you hate everything about this great country.......That you're a friggin' communist at heart.....That the destruction of ALL things that make this country great, is what you long for?

Just admit it.

he won't he'll hem and HAW and try to convince us he isn't a MARXIST at heart. A Class Warfare warrior ...a COMMUNIST.

Yes George...you ARE a Connunist. ADMIT it now before We out you.

It's specious reasoning to assert that opposition to public employee union collusion with career politicians is support of The Federal Reserve - Big Bank collusion.
Agreed. It is specious to claim that opposing collusion between corrupt union leaders and politicians is condoning/ignoring the crimes committed by the Fed and Wall Street.

I'm laying the blame for the current revenue shortage in 49 states with Wall Street and the Fed inflating and collapsing serial housing and credit bubbles and not with salaries and benefits paid to public union members.

It's specious reasoning to assert that opposition to public employee union collusion with career politicians is support of The Federal Reserve - Big Bank collusion.
Agreed. It is specious to claim that opposing collusion between corrupt union leaders and politicians is condoning/ignoring the crimes committed by the Fed and Wall Street.

I'm laying the blame for the current revenue shortage in 49 states with Wall Street and the Fed inflating and collapsing serial housing and credit bubbles and not with salaries and benefits paid to public union members.

But the PUBLIC UNION members are Just AS GUILTY.

How do you square that?

So now, PhillupGeorge is saying there were 2 million at Madison yesterday???:D:D:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Stick around George.........its knotheads like you that keep things awesome around here. Without mental cases like you, Shaman, Rightwinger, Dean, Beukema and Flayo, this place would suck.

What a shift of fortunes in the last 18 months, huh???

Conservatives pwn this forum!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up::funnyface::boobies::fu:

You know, I really thought the conservatives I grew up around in the 60s were self-destructive.

The fools honestly believed in the US invasion of South Vietnam AND in segregation.

Don't you ever tire of being on the wrong side of history?

Or should we bring back Jim Crow and carpet bomb Laos again?

Wanting Public Employees to have reasonable comp and benefits packages that taxpayers can afford is the equivalent of Jim Crow laws?

Who knew?

You know, I really thought the conservatives I grew up around in the 60s were self-destructive.

The fools honestly believed in the US invasion of South Vietnam AND in segregation.

Invasion of South VIETNAM was a LIBERAL Democratic invention...as was SEGREGATION....Jim CROWE and the Rest of it.

Welcome to your fucking WAKE UP CALL BOY. Sorry...YOU have been outed. Hang your fuckin' HEAD in shame.

Invasion of South VIETNAM was a LIBERAL Democratic invention...as was SEGREGATION....Jim CROWE and the Rest of it.

Welcome to your fucking WAKE UP CALL BOY. Sorry...YOU have been outed. Hang your fuckin' HEAD in shame.

Again for your edification Georgy Porgey...Puddin' Pop...

YOU have been OUTED.

C'mon George, tell us how many showed up to your StupidityPalooza yesterday at Hollywood and Vine?

Don't lie now, I already know!

LMAO!
You win this round, Jester.

I'm signing off for a few hours.

Next Saturday.

Hollywood and Vine.

High Noon.

10,000 or 50,000?

What's your prediction?

Hmm? A threat? Challange?

Fleebaggers and maggot infested, patchouli oil-soaked college stoners

m01-wisc-fire1-480.jpg

wisconsin-protests.jpg

Fireman_march.jpg

069b28449b55e9e5b8e5d25bfd8be786.jpg

mjs-hearing_-nws_-sears_-18.jpg

WISCONSIN-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

Wisconsin-Protests.jpg

20110227_wisconsin-protests_33.jpg

wisconsin.protest2_610x447.JPG

Protests-in-Madison-Wisconsin.jpg

109920846.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

110220_wisconsin_protests_ap_328.jpg
f28-madi-capi-480.jpg

Fleebaggers and maggot infested, patchouli oil-soaked college stoners

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed"
Clarence Darrow

Awesome, just awesome.

Wall Street ran a $513 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme, and it's all the teacher's fault that we are broke.

The evil of the Republican Party never ends.

Just can't wait to see what's coming next?

"Swinging a sledge hammer, Pennsylvania's first-term Republican Governor Tom Corbett, smashed into educational spending and state worker jobs during his first-ever budget address, following in the footsteps of his conservative cost-cutting confederates across the nation.

"While Corbett proposes slashing over a billion dollars in fundis for pre-K through college, he spares the Keystone State's burgeoning billion-dollar Marcellus Shale natural gas industry from his call for 'shared sacrifice' to close a $4-billion gap in the state's budget."

Yesterday's outpouring in Madison was bigger than the Tea Party rally in DC in September 2009.

Tea Party or Main Street Movement?

Who's got the power?

C'mon George, tell us how many showed up to your StupidityPalooza yesterday at Hollywood and Vine?

Don't lie now, I already know!

LMAO!
You win this round, Jester.

I'm signing off for a few hours.

Next Saturday.

Hollywood and Vine.

High Noon.

10,000 or 50,000?

What's your prediction?

Hmm? A threat? Challange?
Collected Any Firewood Lately?

Regardless of how many marchers show up on the 19th, any prediction on how many will be there in support of killing children for money?

Forum List

Back