$100K-Plus Earners Pay 72% of Federal Income Taxes

Your post pretty much shows us how little you know about the crux of the situation.

Federal Government land is the peoples land. If the federal government develops it for a specific use, so be it. It is used for that purpose. If, however, the federal government claims land as theirs and they do nothing with it, it comes to question as to why they actually took it to begin with...FOR IT IS THE PEOPLES LAND....and until it is developed for a specific use, the people should have access to it.

Seems to me you have forgotten that the government is not just FOR the people....but BY the people.

And not just by this one people who wants to get free feed for his cattle.

He never claimed it was his land
He never denied that he owed grazing fees
He just got his panties in a twist over a bunch of turtles and said he wasn't going to pay what he owed any more.

This isn't a story about governmental abuse. It's not a story about government talking his land (it's not his land). The issue has been decided in the courts many times.

This is a story about a freeloader who threw a hissy fit when he got tossed off the gravy train.

I told you to check into Harry Reid and using govt land for a solar power panel farm, did you do that? If not, you should because you might find out what this is really about.

He wont. He doesn't want to know.

Look, I apologize for my earlier post which I've deleted. I don't see the logic in your post. The % of total taxes paid by the top skews upwards when the top makes more money than the rest. If you lower the rate from 70% to 28%, the top pays LESS unless it's income arises, roughly, at least 270%

if the tax rates are lowered, there will be more rich people, revenue to the govt will increase, jobs will be created, the deficit will be reduced, unemployment will go down.

this is really not complicated, its just that reality and math fly in the face of liberal philosophy.

there is absolutely no statistisal correlation to declining top rates and growth in gnp.

STUDY: Tax Cuts Don't Lead To Growth - Business Insider

when tax rates were cut under Kennedy, Reagan, and Bush, govt revenue increased. Obama continued the Bush tax rates because even he realized that raising them would lower govt revenue.

posting something from a left wing blog does not make your case---it destroys it.

if the tax rates are lowered, there will be more rich people, revenue to the govt will increase, jobs will be created, the deficit will be reduced, unemployment will go down.

this is really not complicated, its just that reality and math fly in the face of liberal philosophy.

there is absolutely no statistisal correlation to declining top rates and growth in gnp.

when tax rates were cut under Kennedy, Reagan, and Bush, govt revenue increased. Obama continued the Bush tax rates because even he realized that raising them would lower govt revenue.

posting something from a left wing blog does not make your case---it destroys it.

Nor does posting crap from a right-wing blog make a case - neither necessarily destroys the case - it just means more research is required.

Leftwing Pulitzer to you. Look, BushI and Clinton raised taxes and growth went up. does that prove that jacking up taxes increases revenue? NO. But to prove cutting taxes always raises revenue would be, and in your case is, bullshit.

There's no statistical correlation. you can repeat to yourself over and over (and even click your ruby red heels together) but facts don't change.

Look, I apologize for my earlier post which I've deleted. I don't see the logic in your post. The % of total taxes paid by the top skews upwards when the top makes more money than the rest. If you lower the rate from 70% to 28%, the top pays LESS unless it's income arises, roughly, at least 270%

Bald.R.Dash

The 1980s prove you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bald.R.Dash

Well ... that certainly trumps a statistical analysis doesn't it?

I already have

I doubt it for if you did you would reconsider your take on the situation.

There is a reason it has gotten to court several times...and going back again.

What saddens me is how you look at a man who feels a law is unjust and self serving to a politician who pushed it and speaks his mind about it and you simply blast him as a leech and whatever other terms you used to describe him.

I already have

What saddens me is how you look at a man who feels a law is unjust and self serving to a politician who pushed it and speaks his mind about it and you simply blast him as a leech and whatever other terms you used to describe him.

Why is that you think I feel "a law is unjust"?
I support enforcing the law.

Bald.R.Dash

Well ... that certainly trumps a statistical analysis doesn't it?

statistical analysis by Pulitzer winning ecomomics professors violates DOGMA.

And actually the study doesn't take issue one way or another as to whether the Reagan tax cuts contributed to econ growth. LOL

I already have

I did not say that YOU think it is unjust.

many think it is unjust....and rightfully so.

That is the peoples land. Our photographers can capture the beauty and sell the photos and our cattle can graze there as they have for decades and help keep beef prices down.

But it interferes with Reids plans......

It is, to me, unjust...as I is to many.

And just because you see it otherwise does not make one like Bundy a leech.

Thus why I see you different than I thought you were,.

Conservative view of "Equality"

tumblr_mfcrlfCRDG1qzrhx3o1_500.png

In reality nobody gains in the liberal redistribution game but the government.

The short guy stays where he is on food stamps and handouts.
The middle guy loses his box.
The tall guy gets to stand in a hole.

That is the peoples land. Our photographers can capture the beauty and sell the photos and our cattle can graze there as they have for decades and help keep beef prices down.

If you don't like the law - change it. There are ways to accomplish that.

We don't get to just pick and choose the laws we obey based on our belief about that law.

Well ... OK - many people do disobey laws that they disagree with, but they run the risk of facing consequences. Someone who is truly fighting for a cause, accepts those consequences.

People who just want free stuff - snatch up their gun to prevent the consequences.

We don't get to just pick and choose the laws we obey based on our belief about that law.

Well ... OK - many people do disobey laws that they disagree with, but they run the risk of facing consequences. Someone who is truly fighting for a cause, accepts those consequences.

People who just want free stuff - snatch up their gun to prevent the consequences.

You are a fraud.

Cya.

You are a fraud.

Cya.

LOL - does fraud mean "guy who whipped me in an argument" now?

In reality nobody gains in the liberal redistribution game but the government.

The short guy stays where he is on food stamps and handouts.
The middle guy loses his box.
The tall guy gets to stand in a hole.

I agree 100% that the goal of taxes and aid should not be to redistribute wealth.

Help those who need helping. It is what great societies do

Sure. But I think we've stepped a bit beyond that.
I think showering the land with money in the hopes that enough of it eventually makes its way into the hands of those who really need it is irresponsible. We can't afford it.

I also think that aid to able-bodied and able-minded people should focus on getting them back to self-sufficiency.

I don't believe we are doing that. And I think it is making helping people way too expensive.

Forum List

Back