🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

11 Moronic Reasons why White People Riot

The pictures you posted show mixed race, even the ones from Europe that the hate site you got them from fed you.

I didn't post any pictures from Europe in this thread (all from the U.S.) and the hate site I found them on was salon.com.

God, you're dumb.

Izzatrite?

vancouver.png
\\

Vancouver is in the U.S. - things you learn from racist Communists... :thup:

The pictures you posted show mixed race, even the ones from Europe that the hate site you got them from fed you.

I didn't post any pictures from Europe in this thread (all from the U.S.) and the hate site I found them on was salon.com.

God, you're dumb.

Izzatrite?

vancouver.png
\\

There is a Vancouver in the US and Canada. You claimed it was in europe. The US and Canada is not in europe you fucking idiot.

City of Vancouver Home City of Vancouver Washington US

Vancouver Destination BC - Official Site Canada

Last edited:

God, you're dumb.

Izzatrite?

vancouver.png
\\

Vancouver is in Canada, you daft moron, not Europe.

I love inadvertent irony.

God, you're dumb.

Izzatrite?

vancouver.png
\\

Wait wait ---- Pothead thought Vancouver was in Europe??
rofl.gif

With a great big Canada Post buiding in the background?

God, you're dumb.

Izzatrite?

vancouver.png
\\

rofl.gif

Uneducated is dumber than a ball of pocket lint. :laugh:

I note he appears to have abandoned this thread with haste.

Uncensored runs around the site attacking people's intelligence, and then shows great gaps in his own literacy. Vancouver, for the record, has almost 3 million people and hosted the Olympics in 2010.

Apparently Uncensored was living in a swamp at that time.

I note he appears to have abandoned this thread with haste.

"Wid a quickness". :50:

Uncensored runs around the site attacking people's intelligence, and then shows great gaps in his own literacy. Vancouver, for the record, has almost 3 million people and hosted the Olympics in 2010.

Apparently Uncensored was living in a swamp at that time.

Axe him about how Rachel Carson wiped out the population of India. Or how long witch-hunting went on. Or what the acronym NAZI stands for. Such a cat toy.

[
rofl.gif

No Huffer, the racist retard (who is your intellectual superior) claimed it is in the U.S.

He's fucktarded, just like you. Remember, you're not stupid because you're a leftest; you're a leftist because you're stupid. :thup:

You said the U.S. - you fucking racist retard.

Boi up and accept that you got spanked.
Link or quote?

11 Moronic Reasons why White People Riot Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Poor little retard racists...
So Uneducated where did she say just the US? BTW you do know there is a Vancouver in the US right? Probably not since you thought it was in europe in the first place. :laugh:

No Huffer, the racist retard (who is your intellectual superior) claimed it is in the U.S.

I notice that you're scrupulously ignoring the fact that you claimed the photos were from Europe.

LOL. Flail harder, scumbag.

It's not really a conversation, it's an opportunity for them to show their asses so we can mock them.

It's not really a conversation, it's an opportunity for them to show their asses so we can mock them.
:lol: You will have a target on your back. How dare you expose the rampant hate on USMB? You are not allowed to discuss it.

Forum List

Back