11 year old girl carries her AR-15 rifle into Idaho state capitol....shoots no one, no one is injure

Guns in the fucking statehouse and on college campuses is one of many reasons I left Idaho.

Here in Oregon we support gun rights, but that shit don't fly.
Good you stay in your gun free zone and cower when a nut breaks out a weapon....

I'm a gun owner who doesn't live in a gun free zone. But sporting events and the statehouse are not places for cultish barrel strokers.

"cultish barrel strokers" ?.....what is that?...

NRA drones who spout tired, debunked talking points about good guys with guns and such. Bet you qualify.

Guns in the fucking statehouse and on college campuses is one of many reasons I left Idaho.

Why? Obviously those people aren't using their guns to shoot anyone......it is your thinking that is crazy...since the ones shooting people aren't the ones carrying their guns legally in the first place.

Your misplaced focus on normal gun owners allows actual criminals to run free.

Good you stay in your gun free zone and cower when a nut breaks out a weapon....

I'm a gun owner who doesn't live in a gun free zone. But sporting events and the statehouse are not places for cultish barrel strokers.

NRA drones who spout tired, debunked talking points about good guys with guns and such. Bet you qualify.
Ummmm rifles are a legal tool to own....what is your problem?...

And there we have it.....we start talking about guns...and the left winger starts getting hot and bothered thinking about sex with guns....then tries to project his issue on us.....

Guns are not sex toys....you have your psycho-sexual wires crossed.........get help.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

What debunked talking points, and how do they come from the NRA?

Nothing wrong with kids using guns if they are trained to do it safely....I hope this little girl was advocating to make it legal for children to conceal carry.....the more guns that are in the hands of good men, women and children, the better....

This 15 year old girl made a powerful statement......it isn't the gun that is the problem.........

11-year-old girl brings loaded AR-15 to gun legislation hearing in Idaho

An 11-year-old girl appeared Monday at a legislative hearing in Idaho, toting a loaded AR-15 assault weapon. Bailey Nielsen was with her grandfather, who is supporting a proposal that would allow visitors to Idaho who can legally possess firearms to carry a concealed handgun within city limits.

She should of been arrested. How do you conceal a Ar15? Have they started letting rifles or any guns in the NRA meetings?
If anyone was going to get arrested, it most likely would've been her parents for allowing her to have a gun in her possession...unless they didn't know anything about her having it.

God bless you and them and the girl always!!!

Holly

This 15 year old girl made a powerful statement......it isn't the gun that is the problem.........

An 11-year-old girl appeared Monday at a legislative hearing in Idaho, toting a loaded AR-15 assault weapon. Bailey Nielsen was with her grandfather, who is supporting a proposal that would allow visitors to Idaho who can legally possess firearms to carry a concealed handgun within city limits.

She should of been arrested. How do you conceal a Ar15? Have they started letting rifles or any guns in the NRA meetings?
Arrested for what exactly?....

She and her grandfather should be arrested for breaking the law.

What law?....

NRA conventions always allow people to carry guns.

The face of the NRA

500.jpg

You give this wierdo kid credit for not shooting anyone. Classic.

Funny thing, during the time I was growing up a lot of us had guns and we never shot anyone either.
At 11 years old? I can't even comprehend how anyone could find it acceptable to allow an 11 year old child to handle a loaded firearm..

How about 10 years old.........guns aren't that complicated...and with supervision, they are safe to use.....even by a 10 year old...

Or this 11 year old who used a gun to fight off a home invader...

Then we have this....

At 11 years old? I can't even comprehend how anyone could find it acceptable to allow an 11 year old child to handle a loaded firearm..

I was six years old, when my father first taught me to shoot a rifle.

My wife has a shotgun that her parents gave her as a Christmas present when she was eight.

Your ignorance is not a valid argument.

And there we have it.....we start talking about guns...and the left winger starts getting hot and bothered thinking about sex with guns....then tries to project his issue on us.....

Reminds one of the quote, of unknown provenance, but widely misattributed to Freud, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual development. I don't think anyone knows who first said that, but we certainly see plenty of examples that prove it to be true, don't we?

Another one, straight out of your ass.

What law did they break?

Forum List

Back