$12 Trillion thanks to Donald Trump

Yes. It means differing. Learn English. Uneducated people amuse me.

Sorry, I mistook the term for desperate, my mistake--

Synonyms of disparate
different, dissimilar, distant, distinct, distinctive, distinguishable, diverse, nonidentical, other,unalike, unlike

Synonyms of desperate
despairing, despondent, forlorn, hopeless

My mistake :)-

Sustainable Investing Assets Hit $12 Trillion — Thanks to Donald Trump

Pretty interesting. Being seen as a business friendly president had its perks. This is not meant to be a divisive thread. Hopefully it is something both the Left, Right and Middle can agree is a good thing.

not meaning to downplay a persons richs,,,

but this goes to show that that not just POTUS but the feds have overstepped their bounds if all it takes is one guys policy to change the economy in this way

its not the job of the fed gov to control a persons daily life or their money,,,

its their job to get out of the way and let us and the free market decide whether we succeed or fail,,,

You could not be more WRONG. It is the job of government to ensure an equal playing field for EVERYONE, not just the wealthy. Trump's government hasn't done that. The wealthy are not paying their fair share, and the amount of investment is hardly a good measure of the economy.

Since Ronald Reagan first tinkered with the tax code, wealthy has trickled inexorably to the top. If you're in the top 20%, you're doing fine. The remaining 80% of the population is not. The government is responsible for this. BEFORE Reagan tinkered with the tax code, and lowered taxes for the wealthy, the working class owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Now they're dependent on food stamps and earned income credits.

That's why it's well past time to restore the balance so that ALL Americans are benefitting from the economy, not just the takers at the topl.

If it was so bad why didn't Clinton in 8 years or Obama in 8 years fix the tax code? They had 16 years to fix it.
The tax code with all the loopholes was created by the liberals so people smart enough to figure them out, can become quite wealthy. Again, I went to Saudi Arabia, made $70,000 a year tax free, heavily invested in HD and MD(BA) Stock, made a small fortune came back after 5 1/2 years, got another high paying job and invested even more. Today, I make over 1/2 million a year and have a 12% tax on my income. Why, because I know the loopholes....

Yes. It means differing. Learn English. Uneducated people amuse me.

Sorry, I mistook the term for desperate, my mistake--

Synonyms of disparate
different, dissimilar, distant, distinct, distinctive, distinguishable, diverse, nonidentical, other,unalike, unlike

Synonyms of desperate
despairing, despondent, forlorn, hopeless

My mistake :)-

We agree. You are sorry.

Sustainable Investing Assets Hit $12 Trillion — Thanks to Donald Trump

Pretty interesting. Being seen as a business friendly president had its perks. This is not meant to be a divisive thread. Hopefully it is something both the Left, Right and Middle can agree is a good thing.

not meaning to downplay a persons richs,,,

but this goes to show that that not just POTUS but the feds have overstepped their bounds if all it takes is one guys policy to change the economy in this way

its not the job of the fed gov to control a persons daily life or their money,,,

its their job to get out of the way and let us and the free market decide whether we succeed or fail,,,

You could not be more WRONG. It is the job of government to ensure an equal playing field for EVERYONE, not just the wealthy. Trump's government hasn't done that. The wealthy are not paying their fair share, and the amount of investment is hardly a good measure of the economy.

Since Ronald Reagan first tinkered with the tax code, wealthy has trickled inexorably to the top. If you're in the top 20%, you're doing fine. The remaining 80% of the population is not. The government is responsible for this. BEFORE Reagan tinkered with the tax code, and lowered taxes for the wealthy, the working class owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Now they're dependent on food stamps and earned income credits.

That's why it's well past time to restore the balance so that ALL Americans are benefitting from the economy, not just the takers at the topl.

If it was so bad why didn't Clinton in 8 years or Obama in 8 years fix the tax code? They had 16 years to fix it.
The tax code with all the loopholes was created by the liberals so people smart enough to figure them out, can become quite wealthy. Again, I went to Saudi Arabia, made $70,000 a year tax free, heavily invested in HD and MD(BA) Stock, made a small fortune came back after 5 1/2 years, got another high paying job and invested even more. Today, I make over 1/2 million a year and have a 12% tax on my income. Why, because I know the loopholes....

That makes you an asshole (term of endearment) and in actuality when Reagan lowered the tax rate it was to get rid of the loopholes. While the tax rate was as high as 70% due to the loopholes people paid around 40% on avg. I read about it and was shocked when I learned that.

fix the tax code? They had 16 years to fix it.

Yes, trump's new tax for the rich is perminite; while the rest of us got a one year tax break that never materialized. This is called smoke and mirrors.

I am sure you are enjoying taking from the masses to give more to the rich who are living in a ten bedroom mansion with the owner and his wife. The two can play hide and seek and never find each other among the maze.

:)-

Trump with >400 companies has bankrupted five of them over several decades? What a travesty huh?

Those were his father's companies and he only managed to bankrupt five; so far

Prove that with links...we used to take people’s word for shit until severe TDS starting owning people's thoughts.
He paid $38 million in income taxes in 2005 alone....will you and your entire family tree contribute that to society over all of your lifetimes?

Two things.

That 38 million was for ALL of Trump Industries and included Payroll Taxes and every other tax. That means the taxes that even the workers paid was included. This is a very misleading article that tries to use a few facts to present something completely untrue. His total taxes paid was $2,450,597 for 2005 and that also included the late fees and penalties. What is sad, the money that was lost that gave him the tax deduction wasn't even his. He lost other peoples money (about 900 million) in 1995 and through a loophole, is able to use that as a tax deduction for the next 18 years starting in 2003 when the loophole was created. I think the real reason Trump doesn't want us to see his real Tax Returns is, not that he's done anything illegal,, but so we won't be able to see just how much the extreme rich are ripping off the United States of America.

And second. You said TDS and another Demon got it's Horns. I wonder if they are going to make a Christmas Movie about that starring Jimmy Stewart.

I think you liberals need to know that the amount you pay in taxes is based on your INCOME, not net worth.

If Trump made 800 Million in one year and lost 900 Million when a company went under, then he not only pays no taxes that year he can write off the additional 100 Million in losses against his income NEXT year.

So yea, a billionaire could easily pay nothing in taxes.

Trump with >400 companies has bankrupted five of them over several decades? What a travesty huh?

Prove that with links...we used to take people’s word for shit until severe TDS starting owning people's thoughts.
He paid $38 million in income taxes in 2005 alone....will you and your entire family tree contribute that to society over all of your lifetimes?

Two things.

That 38 million was for ALL of Trump Industries and included Payroll Taxes and every other tax. That means the taxes that even the workers paid was included. This is a very misleading article that tries to use a few facts to present something completely untrue. His total taxes paid was $2,450,597 for 2005 and that also included the late fees and penalties. What is sad, the money that was lost that gave him the tax deduction wasn't even his. He lost other peoples money (about 900 million) in 1995 and through a loophole, is able to use that as a tax deduction for the next 18 years starting in 2003 when the loophole was created. I think the real reason Trump doesn't want us to see his real Tax Returns is, not that he's done anything illegal,, but so we won't be able to see just how much the extreme rich are ripping off the United States of America.

And second. You said TDS and another Demon got it's Horns. I wonder if they are going to make a Christmas Movie about that starring Jimmy Stewart.

NEGATIVE
Trumps personal return for 2005 shows that he paid $38M in federal income tax....look it up....www.google.com
You're trying way too hard when you start making shit up...fuck your fake news.
NC_trump090315_1500x845.jpg

I think you liberals need to know that the amount you pay in taxes is based on your INCOME, not net worth.

If Trump made 800 Million in one year and lost 900 Million when a company went under, then he not only pays no taxes that year he can write off the additional 100 Million in losses against his income NEXT year.

So yea, a billionaire could easily pay nothing in taxes.

That's for us mortals. But in the Real Estate Business, and others, there are different rules. For instance, Depreciation on a property starts out and runs for 15 years. Let's say you buy a piece of property from another agent for 1.5 million. You put it on a 15 year depreceation schedule. At the end of 15 years, you sell it to another agent and by another piece of property from him (he now starts the depreciation on that same property for 15 years) and you start the depreciation at 15 years on your new property. That means the property will forever be on a 15 year depreciation until the Sun goes nova. Sorry, small business, but you only get a 5 year depreciation once on each part of your business.

Then there are the Investment laws. Okay, it's not your money but you can use that to show a loss for the next 18 years when you qualify. The Donald's Corporations qualified in 2003 for the year 1995. That means that the losses from 1995 was actually used as a deduction twice. Once by the ones that actually lost the money and again, by the Trump Industries that actually lost the money that wasn't really their own. The ones that actually lost the money can amortize it for X number of years but usually not longer than 5. But The Donald's Industries can do it for 18 years. If this sounds hinky, it is but it's legal.

Two things.

NEGATIVE
Trumps personal return for 2005 shows that he paid $38M in federal income tax....look it up....www.google.com
You're trying way too hard when you start making shit up...fuck your fake news.
NC_trump090315_1500x845.jpg

I researched and came across the same graphics but with a bit more. This wasn't just for Trump, it was for Trump Industries. And part of that 38 Million was Payroll Taxes. You know, the taxes that a company has to hold from an employees pay to give to the State and Federal Governments for the Workers? The amount that I quoted was what the actual amount was AFTER the normal business related taxes were removed. That means that the Trump Industries brought in about 900 million and paid just over 2 million in real taxes. This includes the 900 million loss (money that really wasn't lost from Trump Industries Pockets) amortized over an 18 year period. In the end, Trump Industries paid a whopping 1.8% tax rate. And we still have no idea what Donald Trump did or didn't pay in taxes either because Donald Trump is NOT Trump Industries.

/----/ Oh stop lying. Fred Trump had one company.
Frederick Christ Trump (October 11, 1905 – June 25, 1999) was an American real estate developer in New York City and the father of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, and Maryanne Trump Barry, a former United States Court of Appeals judge.
In partnership with his mother Elizabeth Christ Trump, Trump began a career in home construction and sales. The development company was incorporated as Elizabeth Trump & Son in 1927, and grew to build and manage single-family houses in Queens, barracks and garden apartments for U.S. Navy personnel near major shipyards along the East Coast, and more than 27,000 apartments in New York City.

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump, the current U.S. President, is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 use the Trump name. Founded in 1923, by Donald Trump's grandmother and father as E. Trump & Son, Donald Trump led the organization between 1971 and 2017, as both chairman and president.Wikipedia

The Trump Organization is a holding company, they do not make business decision for the 500 companies they "own".

Every single company Trump has started on his own has failed, 100% of them.

Frederick Christ Trump (October 11, 1905 – June 25, 1999) was an American real estate developer in New York City and the father of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, and Maryanne Trump Barry, a former United States Court of Appeals judge.
In partnership with his mother Elizabeth Christ Trump, Trump began a career in home construction and sales. The development company was incorporated as Elizabeth Trump & Son in 1927, and grew to build and manage single-family houses in Queens, barracks and garden apartments for U.S. Navy personnel near major shipyards along the East Coast, and more than 27,000 apartments in New York City.

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump, the current U.S. President, is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 use the Trump name. Founded in 1923, by Donald Trump's grandmother and father as E. Trump & Son, Donald Trump led the organization between 1971 and 2017, as both chairman and president.Wikipedia

The Trump Organization is a holding company, they do not make business decision for the 500 companies they "own".

/----/ Link please.

/----/ Link please.

Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

Trump magazines - Wikipedia

Trump Steaks - Wikipedia

Trump Shuttle - Wikipedia

Trump Mortgage - Wikipedia

GoTrump.com - Wikipedia

Trump Ice - Wikipedia

/----/ Link please.

Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

Trump Steaks - Wikipedia

GoTrump.com - Wikipedia

Trump Ice - Wikipedia
/----/ Yeah - Trump licensed his name - he didn't start or run the company. Now here's a list of the Clinton's wop ass business successes:
1.) Whitewater.

/----/ Link please.

Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

Trump Steaks - Wikipedia

GoTrump.com - Wikipedia

Trump Ice - Wikipedia

Apprentice?

/----/ Link please.

Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

Trump Steaks - Wikipedia

GoTrump.com - Wikipedia

Trump Ice - Wikipedia
/----/ Yeah - Trump licensed his name - he didn't start or run the company. Now here's a list of the Clinton's wop ass business successes:
1.) Whitewater.

Thanks again for comparing Trump to the Clintons...once again proving how alike they are

/----/ Link please.

Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

Trump Steaks - Wikipedia

GoTrump.com - Wikipedia

Trump Ice - Wikipedia

Apprentice?

upload_2019-4-28_12-49-6.png

/----/ Link please.

Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

Trump Steaks - Wikipedia

GoTrump.com - Wikipedia

Trump Ice - Wikipedia

Apprentice?

View attachment 258334

It was a joke. Goodness.

Forum List