12 Year old stabs brother to death at home

I didn’t say that, but she is definitely poor. Do you have to keep putting words in other people’s mouths in order to accuse them of racism? We have an irresponsible mother here, and your answer is to call anyone who points it out a racist. Race hadn‘t been mentioned until YOU brought it up.
Kids die everyday from parental error and how much do you want to bet those parents are not ALL poor minorities?

Of course you do.

You just forgot to mention you think she's probably Black too.
They are black and the overweight girl was the same kind of fat black that goes crazy when McDs is out of chicken nuggets. Mom should have known how crazy her fat, out of control, daughter is because of the Waffle House tantrum she threw. Therefore mom should never have gone to sleep. They make drugs for that.

See how easily it's done.

They are black and the overweight girl was the same kind of fat black that goes crazy when McDs is out of chicken nuggets. Mom should have known how crazy her fat, out of control, daughter is because of the Waffle House tantrum she threw. Therefore mom should never have gone to sleep. They make drugs for that.

YEah meth will keep you up for a few weeks before you have a psychotic break

Who said that?? When you’re not able to make a fair argument, you put words in the mouths of your adversaries and then smack them down for saying something they never said.

And blacks like Waffle House? Where do you bigots come up with this stuff?

I find it funny that some people are soooooo outraged at this particular case but say nothing about all the other times kids die because of parental actions.

If you were truly "outraged" or if you truly cared you'd be posting daily about kids dying but you don't.

Because you are always whining about Black people. You are the Jewish equivalent of Marcatl
And boom! The bigot brings up my religion out of the blue.

And saying that Black people need to stop blaming whites is not whining. What IS whining is when blacks blame whites.

And why the F does black keep auto-capitalizing and not white??

Who said that?? When you’re not able to make a fair argument, you put words in the mouths of your adversaries and then smack them down for saying something they never said.

And blacks like Waffle House? Where do you bigots come up with this stuff?
I only did the same thing you did. You made up a set of facts and ran with it. It's called mocking and ridicule.

I find it funny that some people are soooooo outraged at this particular case but say nothing about all the other times kids die because of parental actions.

If you were truly "outraged" or if you truly cared you'd be posting daily about kids dying but you don't.
And if you weren’t a bigot, you would not introduce the fact that I’m a Jew on a thread totally unrelated to religion.

What a hypocrite.

And boom! The bigot brings up my religion out of the blue.

And saying that Black people need to stop blaming whites is not whining. What IS whining is when blacks blame whites.

And why the F does black keep auto-capitalizing and not white??
YOU bring up your religion ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

I only did the same thing you did. You made up a set of facts and ran with it. It's called mocking and ridicule.
There’s a difference between questioning the very likely circumstances - and mocking with extremes. It’s what you libtards do all the time when you have no decent comeback.

YOU bring up your religion ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
When I’m making a point. Why would SOMEONE ELSE bring up my religion on an unrelated thread?

It is exactly the same as if I said to a known Black (there goes the capitalization again) person speaking on a topic unrelated to race “you’re like the black version of …..whoever.”

All you bleeding hearts would be accusing me of racism.

You‘re the bigot here.

DEFLECTION, PROJECTION, WHATABOUTISM.

Your skeezy cult has very few tools but damn, you don't ever stop trying to use them.

Key word here being try.

But I like your post.

To answer your question
Thanks for the article.

I believe capitalizing one color and not the other sends a subliminal message that the group belonging to the capitalized group is more deserving of respect and/or the honorific than the lower-class group, which is made to look less important or worthy. Consider the appearance of the following:

In yesterday‘s graduation ceremony, 300 White people and 70 black people received their diplomas.

A new apartment building will be built with the goal toward diversity. We expect 20 White families and 10 black families to move in.

There is a list of Merit Scholarship winners, in which 50 were White and 12 were black.

Already being done in the UK.
It always happens. Try to parody progressives with some satirical crazy idea that no one in his right mind would support and they're already piloting it somewhere.

Thanks for the article.

I believe capitalizing one color and not the other sends a subliminal message that the group belonging to the capitalized group is more deserving of respect and/or the honorific than the lower-class group, which is made to look less important or worthy. Consider the appearance of the following:

In yesterday‘s graduation ceremony, 300 White people and 70 black people received their diplomas.

A new apartment building will be built with the goal toward diversity. We expect 20 White families and 10 black families to move in.

There is a list of Merit Scholarship winners, in which 50 were White and 12 were black.
It isn't supposed to be a subliminal message but an outright message.

A 12-year-old girl has been arrested after allegedly stabbing her 9-year-old brother to death, police said.

The incident occurred late Friday night when the Tulsa Police Riverside Division in Oklahoma received a call at approximately 11:43 p.m. regarding a reported stabbing in the 1000 block of 64th Place South in the southern part of the city, according to a statement released by authorities.

The Tulsa Police Department said that once they arrived on the scene, paramedics and Tulsa firefighters were already performing CPR to the 9-year-old stabbing victim.

“Officers learned the children's parent was upstairs asleep when the 12-year-old daughter woke the parent up and said that she had stabbed her 9-year-old brother," the Tulsa Police Department said. “The 9-year-old male victim was rushed to the hospital and taken into surgery. Unfortunately, he succumbed to his injuries shortly after 2:30 a.m.”

Company fined after worker dies from fall into pot of molten iron twice as hot as lava

Company fined after worker dies from fall into pot of molten iron twice as hot as lava
Tulsa Police Department Chief Wendell Franklin didn’t mince his words when he announced the tragic killing on social media.

“All homicides are tragic, but the 2nd homicide of 2023 in Tulsa shows a definitive societal problem,” Chief Franklin said. “The question is, how does society address a child killing another child?”

The Chief's question is absurd. Both the problem and solution are obvious.

The problem: The proliferation of knives on America's streets, and in American homes. The solution: Common sense knife laws.

First of all, don't panic. No one is coming to take your knife away. A few simple and easily enforceable regulation will help reduce knife violence, while allowing private knife ownership for those with a legitimate need such as cooking.

1) Ban knives with points. No chef stabs their food as part of the food prep. Pointy knives only serve to enhance the fantasies of would-be Jim Bowies.

2) Reduce the length of allowable blades. Two inches is sufficient for any legitimate cutting need. Longer cuts can be done using scissor without points. Knives that allow for long slashes have no legitimate civilian application, and incite the bloodiest of violence.

These long-bladed, pointed knives are weapons of war, and have no place in a home with children.

View attachment 746452
IF she'd had a gun, she could have taken out the whole family. Missed opportunity?

Forum List

Back