12th anniversary of Rachel Corrie being murdered by IDF

Oh please. That bitch thought her mouth would stop a tank. She was deservedly flattened.
Another traitor piece of shit added to the list. I can't wait...I really can't. I am going to enjoy the torture rooms when we get to use them....its gonna make her death seem like a cake walk when scum are taken care of

Not a good idea to get in the path of a D9 Cat.
She was doing what any peace activist should do. Stopping a terrorist from bulldozing an innocent families home for fun.

Sorry, but it's downright stupid to stand in front a huge bulldozer that was set up militarily to protect the operator. This was a double-edge sword however since it was difficult to see out of.

Oh please. That bitch thought her mouth would stop a tank. She was deservedly flattened.
Another traitor piece of shit added to the list. I can't wait...I really can't. I am going to enjoy the torture rooms when we get to use them....its gonna make her death seem like a cake walk when scum are taken care of
I thought you were against water boarding? That is just about the extent of usa torture. Move to another country.

I thought you were against water boarding? That is just about the extent of usa torture. Move to another country.
That's tame compared to what I would do if given a chance. I will volunteer to torture.

That's tame compared to what I would do if given a chance. I will volunteer to torture.
LOL a big talking ass with a key board,shit stains like yourself would be the 1st to run, oh your so scary!!

What? The true peace and justice activists believe in NONVIOLENT resistance.
I hope you are joking. Or you are in conflict with the NONVIOLENCE that the movement stands for.
Please do not politicize and add violence to the message of nonviolence.

You think anybody is surprised?

But you would crap your pants if anybody ever threatened you, and then vomit on your own shoes.

The same way as you liberals ran when two of the highest ranked terrorists were water boarded for information? It saved American lives and got bin Laden.

How bout the 60 million jews who died in ww2 you piece of garbage? You care about this neo nazi shiska?

LOL a big talking ass with a key board,shit stains like yourself would be the 1st to run, oh your so scary!!
Ill give you my address I will meet you out front...I guarantee you aint man enough to show up.

But you would crap your pants if anybody ever threatened you, and then vomit on your own shoes.

How bout the 60 million jews who died in ww2 you piece of garbage? You care about this neo nazi shiska?
oh so now its 60 million and not 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you Catholic, Odium? You were mentioning your desire to return to Europe the other day - the impression I got was that Europe is your home - where you were brought up - Germany? I was thinking that it isn't unusual for Catholics in Europe to talk like this because many ideas are learned behaviors that are picked up from being brought up in that environment of anti-semitism. It is not always the case but many Catholics are very anti-semitic and have a deep seated hatred towards the Jews because of their indoctrination from Roman Catholicism..

Last edited:
Ill give you my address I will meet you out front...I guarantee you aint man enough to show up.

Jewess try me. I leave my most extreme hate for all jews.
oh so now its 60 million and not 6....only good jew is a dead jew.

What a cretin.

Forum List

Back