14 year old boy to get year in jail for wearing NRA T-shirt

This is becoming one hell of a police state!

Wait it's worse, they also arrested a woman who demanded that the police show her a warrant. Afterwards it was revealed they had no warrant.

Slaton police arrest woman after request to see warrant|myFOXlubbock.com | FOX 34 News Lubbock, Texas

But hold the fuck on, it's even worse than that:

It's now illegal to have a pipe in Florida!

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2013...-most-pipes-as-bong-bill-takes-effect-july-1/

Last edited:
A year in jail is too harsh, but get him to remove the shirt.

A year in jail is too harsh, but get him to remove the shirt.

Why?

If the school says remove it, he should. The school has the right to decide what you can and can't wear.

When did the schools gain the right to control speech and expression?

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The Ninth Amendment (above) still exists, you know that right?

Also, do you know the definition of the word "right" ?

Last edited:
If the school says remove it, he should. The school has the right to decide what you can and can't wear.

When did the schools gain this right?

When they gained the right to tell students that they can't wear nose rings, or saggy pants, or have brightly colored hair.

Tell me when, THEN tell me why its justified. It's a two-part question. Answer the "when" part first. I would like to know the precise date of when the Ninth Amendment was abrogated.

When they gained the right to tell students that they can't wear nose rings, or saggy pants, or have brightly colored hair.

Tell me when, THEN tell me why its justified. It's a two-part question. Answer the "when" part first. I would like to know the precise date of when the Ninth Amendment was abrogated.

Because if you allowed students to dress how they pleased, they'd turn up in thigh high boots, a face full of make up and boob tubes?

Because if you allowed students to dress how they pleased, they'd turn up in thigh high boots, a face full of make up and boob tubes?

They already do, and I, being 22 years old, can tell you just not 5 years ago, they most certainly were. Education didn't collapse because of it at Connetquot High School, according to my 17 year old sister, who is still a student there, it hasn't collapsed as of the end of the 2012-2013 school year. In fact, Connetquot High School rates top 90% in New York State.

So what was your point again?
----------------------------------------------------
Also, you haven't answered the MAIN question.

When was the Ninth Amendment abrogated in order to transfer the right of expression from the people to the PUBLIC school?

Last edited:

They already do, and I, being 22 years old, can tell you just not 5 years ago, they most certainly were. Education didn't collapse because of it at Connetquot High School, according to my 17 year old, who is still there, it hasn't collapsed as of the end of the 2012-2013 school year.

So what was your point again?

Also, you haven't answered the MAIN question.

When was the Ninth Amendment abrogated, in order to give schools these rights?

I am not American so I have no idea about your Amendments.

If those are the rules, those are the rules, but they have no rule that says you can't wear a T-shirt with a slogan on it.

Forum List

Back