18% of real estate in Minneapolis has gone up for sale in past week

This what I call real estate opportunity.

Sure it is. It's not like you use indoor plumbing or modern appliances anyway.
You have poverty stricken mindset. Thats why I am worth more than you. Where you see no indoor plumbing and messed up homes. I see a loan to make it beautiful again and instant equity.

So how much did the value of your abandoned chicken coop rise after you 'painted' it with that box of crayons you stole from Walmart?
I'm not going to tell you the value of the home you are renting. You'd be absolutely pissed that most of your welfare check is pure profit for me.

lol yeah whatever. Just remember even MiniHapless has zoning and building ordinances, and the Walmart bag you use for a toilet won't get past the city inspectors in a 'refurbished home' like you're used to, plus squatting in abandoned buildings isn't considered 'investing', either, so you might want to make sure you don't put all your can recycling money into it..
Sounds like you have experience shitting in a walmart bag. You better not fuck my chicken coop up or I will evict your nasty ass.

Asslips now thinks that he's Robert Kiyosaki......ROFLMFAO!!!
That was fucking sad. I tried to smile and I couldnt even manage that.
What's fucking sad is that you know nothing about real estate investing in general, and what to buy or sell in Minneapolis in particular.

Yet you're going to sit here and do your regular poseur routine, as though you are a great savant on the matter.

What's fucking sad is that you know nothing about real estate investing in general, and what to buy or sell in Minneapolis in particular.

Yet you're going to sit here and do your regular poseur routine, as though you are a great savant on the matter.
Thats why you have buyers agents you dumb fuckstick. :lol:

You let the pros do the investigating and you do the decision making. 7 homes so I must be doing something right.

Thats why you have buyers agents you dumb fuck. :lol:

You let the pros do the investigating and you do the decision making. 7 homes so I must be doing something right.
Smart investors bypass agents as much as possible, dumbass....Commissions are the bane of bankrolls.

You haven't traded so much as 7 houses in for hotels on a Monopoly board, poseur.

Smart investors bypass agents as much as possible, dumbass....Commissions are the bane of bankrolls.

You haven't traded so much as 7 homes in for hotels on a Monopoly board, poseur.

Yeah sure. go back to sleep dummy.

You haven't traded so much as 7 homes in for hotels on a Monopoly board, poseur.

Yeah sure. go back to sleep dummy.
You were a liar yesterday, you're a liar today, and you'll be a liar tomorrow.

But I'll give you one thing, you do come up with fanciful stories that almost rival Commander McBragg.

But, but, but...Orange Man Bad to see financial opportunity during housing bubble
Financial opportunities exist all the time. You just gotta be smart enough to see them.
Its to early
You have to wait for the bottom
The real money is in the City , Brooklyn, San Francisco better parts of Chicago, ...Bostonn...real estate will tank in metro areas run by dems bowing to the mob ..if civilization is still standing.... if you're young you can do well off a later rebound .... you'll more than likely have to sit through a ruff 5 years to a decade... until the progressive themselves collapse and local dem party's implode ..

Minneapolis pfffft lol ya might as well be in oakland

:p
Which makes you even more retarded cause youre already in California..just saying ...

But, but, but...Orange Man Bad to see financial opportunity during housing bubble
Financial opportunities exist all the time. You just gotta be smart enough to see them.
Its to early
The real money is in the City , Brooklyn, San Francisco better parts of Chicago, ...Bostonn...real estate will tank in metro areas run by dems bowing to the mob ..if civilization is still standing.... if you're young you can do well off a later rebound .... you'll more than likely have to sit through a ruff 5 years to a decade... until the progressive themselves collapse and local dem party's implode ..

Which makes you even more retarded cause youre already in California..just saying ...
Its too early for the less educated investor. You go ahead and wait. Less competition.

2 of my 7 are in Oakland. Lets just say I can retire of those alone.

Its to early

Its too early for the less educated investor. You go ahead and wait. Less competition.

So, let me get this straight, you're black, a victim of racism and own 7 properties
I'm white, benefit from white privilege and have 0 real estate

Yeah, Asslips is the real estate investor tycoon of Oakland...

Fred_sanford_pimpin.jpg

Its to early

So, let me get this straight, you're black, a victim of racism and own 7 properties
You must be one lazy bastard. You can get loans easier than I can. Thats why yall racist. You mad cause we out work you when we dont let the racism stop us. :)

Its to early

You must be one lazy bastard. You can get loans easier than I can. Thats why yall racist. You mad cause we out work you when we dont let the racism stop us. :)
Nope, I am not lazy...faaaar from it
So racism is jealousy now

I have nothing but respect and admiration for ANYONE, REGARDLESS of color/ethnicity
who works hard and has good work ethics, which nowadays is a rarity

I don't dislike someone because of what color or ethnicity they are
If you're a shitty person, I don't care if you're purple...we all bleed red

By your own statement you have validated what makes me mad
Racism exists..we can't control others but that doesn't have to stop anyone
people can only control themselves so thats on them

LMAO...who knew folks wouldn't want to live in a hellhole like Detroit!?
I just hope those idiot relatives of mine in Minneapolis, don't move out my way. I stay as far away from them as possible.

Its to early

I have nothing but respect and admiration for ANYONE, REGARDLESS of color/ethnicity

"Racism exists..we can't control others but that doesn't have to stop anyone
people can only control themselves so thats on them "

You ever been Black?

Its to early

Myreal estate days are OVA

I'm already retired ...pretty much ....at 52

Its to early

"Racism exists..we can't control others but that doesn't have to stop anyone
people can only control themselves so thats on them "

You ever been Black?
No, but I've dealt with racist blacks

You ever been white?

The destruction of another once great (and peaceful and beautiful) American city.

Where will the good people go when there's no longer any place to escape to?

I feel soooooooo sorry for our grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

This nation continues its inevitable meltdown.

LMAO...who knew folks wouldn't want to live in a hellhole like Detroit!?
That’s a gentrification opportunity there. Right up my alley. Gotta give it a few years though. Let it really settle into the housing market.

Who knew folks would rather pack up and leave rather then put their foot down
Its pretty hard to see a bright future for deep blue cities like Minneapolis

the people who are leaving have been outnumbered by the lib wackos for a long time

Forum List

Back