18% of real estate in Minneapolis has gone up for sale in past week

It's going to get to a point where Blacks will have to live in their own neighborhoods er shitholes, run and policed only by Blacks. Thank to the Left and Democrats.

So homes on the market increased by 176 in a week? The figure listed on Zillow within the article displays 1120 properties as being listed. Doing the math, then a week ago there were 944. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
Currently Zillow shows 1074 properties listed.
It’s not a big deal but these knuckleheads aren’t thinking for themselves. Real estate in Minneapolis is hot. Properties are often snatched up extremely quickly. This is just as likely a sign of strength as anything else.

Time for rich White folk to snap-up bargains in Minneapolis only to rent them out to inner-city Blacks at inflated prices? Evil Tubob! :auiqs.jpg:

I've owned rental properties before and it's mostly okay, but when it goes sideways, it can be a real PITA.
If I could, I'd like to invest in one of those RV resorts. You get vacation traffic and long term renters both, and since you're just renting a space, it's really easy to turn those over between tenants. Go sweep off the slab and make sure the connections are good and you're done; ready to rent. You don't have to repaint or get the carpet cleaned or any of that.
There is very little infrastructure to maintain also, since your tenants are actually bringing their own home there. If a hurricane or a tornado hits the place, it usually doesn't destroy a plain concrete slab and some RV hookups.

I’m sure it had nothing to do with the lib riots, burning and looting

maybe the tax base was planning to leave anyway

Likely so. From a quick glance at Minneapolis' school calendar I see their school year ended June 5th. Most often families time their move to take place between school years. So I believe you hit the nail on the head, folks have stuck to plans putting aside covid-19 and the civil unrest.

Last edited:
Ought to be some real bargains if you can put up with the mess up there.
If you can put up with bands of criminals sacking your neighborhoods and the cops abandoning you, no problema!

Fucking chump.
Thanks for your evaluation, but I have a home, where the cops don't have a habit of abusing and killing handcuffed prisoners, so we don't have to take drastic measures. Besides, you know what the temps are like up there in the winter? We're not considering a move, and doubt there is enough inducement move almost to the Canadian border.

White Flight... 21st Century style... :cool: ...no sane White person wants to live in one of those Democrat -controlled Northern Urban Plantations.

The problem is these white people flee democratic controlled cities but continue to vote democrat in their new state or town. Like they never learned anything.

There has been occurring a black migration out of Chicago. Lower real estate prices anywhere are beneficial to this migration. For clues to the hidden modus operandi of BLM, suggested reading is Red Chicago: American Communism at its Grassroots, 1928-1935.

Anna Politkovskaya, Vtoraia chechenskaia A Small Corner of Hell [Zheltoe na chernom, Yellow on Black].

White Flight... 21st Century style... :cool: ...no sane White person wants to live in one of those Democrat -controlled Northern Urban Plantations.
The problem is these white people flee democratic controlled cities but continue to vote democrat in their new state or town. Like they never learned anything.
Union folk - regardless of skin color - tend to vote Democrat, but beyond that niche sampling base...

The longer White Folk have been out of the city, the more likely they are to abandon the Democratic Party of their fathers and vote Republican.

Unless, of course, we're talking about a period of time wherein the GOP has lost its way or been 'turned' to the Dark Side or has a Darth Vader type as their standard bearer.

During stretches like that...

Even suburban 2nd and 3rd generation White Flight refugees tend to go back to their roots and vote Democrat until the GOP can field better candidates...

Personally, I'd love to vote Republican again... I don't trust these frigging Democrats any further than I can throw 'em, even though I'm temporarily registered as one...

But ya gotta field candidates worthy of my vote... and there's a dramatic shortage of those at the moment...

I suspect that there are one or two other Americans who feel the same way... :cool:

Last edited:
Union folk - regardless of skin color - tend to vote Democrat, but beyond that niche sampling base...

The longer White Folk have been out of the city, the more likely they are to abandon the Democratic Party of their fathers and vote Republican.

Unless, of course, we're talking about a period of time wherein the GOP has lost its way or been 'turned' to the Dark Side or has a Darth Vader type as their standard bearer.

During stretches like that...

Even suburban 2nd and 3rd generation White Flight refugees tend to go back to their roots and vote Democrat until the GOP can field better candidates...

Personally, I'd love to vote Republican again... I don't trust these frigging Democrats any further than I can throw 'em, even though I'm temporarily registered as one...

But ya gotta field candidates worthy of my vote... and there's a dramatic shortage of those at the moment...

I suspect that there are one or two other Americans who feel the same way... :cool:

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are the reasons you vote for Trump. Prior to COVID-19 the great economy and record low unemployment rate are why you vote for Trump. The need for an organized immigration policy and putting NK Nukes in check is why you vote for Trump.

If you have Republican values (strong economy, US jobs, strong foreign policy, LAW AND ORDER, etc) why would you not vote Trump?

Maybe because he doesn't act like the typical president? Because he fights back in a way that might not seem presidential? Because he's arrogant? Perhaps these points are true, but the positive results for the US, it citizens (particularly minorities) are undeniable. That's the guy I want sitting across the table from North Korea. That's the guy I want negotiating on my behalf.

I'm done with polished politicians that talk and look the part but deliver nothing. It's pretty obvious to me now DC is full of liars and crooks. Guaranteed DC didn't like an outsider like Trump coming in and upsetting the establishment.

#44: A variation of an RV resort is to have tiny homes that can be disassembled, stored and moved to another location. The tiny home owner keeps the equity and appreciating value. Water, electricity and sewage are controearnedy the resort owner. Moving an entire tiny home is costly, though moving it piece by piece is the future just as owning it piece by piece will be the future, challenging the traditional complacency and overconfidence of landlords. This type of living is also a more intelligent approach to sequestering during a pandemic, and technologies such as solar roofs, etc. can be added as the owner can afford it. A more flexible choice of where to live could help to trump those who think they can destroy buildings and businesses and profit from that destruction through lower real estate prices. Just as housing vouchers can transport a black family into a better 'hood, so too can the equity of a tiny home that was earned through work. duh

Where will the first official USMB RV/Tiny Home Park be located? Nebraska?

Forum List

Back