2,000 Mules was a Fraud

No it was geotracking like the FBI uses and the authorities never investigated their data. Period.

Then show us the geotracking 'evidence'. You can't. They've never publicly released it. They refused to in the face of a court order. They expect us to take their word on it.

And if there were 2000 'mules' dropping off MILLIONS of fake ballots at the ballot drop off boxes, where is the video of it? Remember, the 2000 Mules guys were never able to show us the same person going to more than ballot drop off box. Nor the same person going twice to the same one.

Their poster child, Mark Andrews......dropped of 5 ballots. Once.

And you imagine MILLIONS.

Then show us the geotracking 'evidence'. You can't. They've never publicly released it. They refused to in the face of a court order. They expect us to take their word on it.

And if there were 2000 'mules' dropping off MILLIONS of fake ballots at the ballot drop off boxes, where is the video of it? Remember, the 2000 Mules guys were never able to show us the same person going to more than ballot drop off box. Nor the same person going twice to the same one.

Their poster child, Mark Andrews......dropped of 5 ballots. Once.

And you imagine MILLIONS.
You expect us to take the word of people who will not show their work? GFY.

You expect us to take the word of people who will not show their work? GFY.

I expect you to give us mewling, predictable, pathetic excuses for why you can't show us the evidence of the Big Lie.

And like clockwork, you deliver.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. Not your excuses. Not your feelings. Not your accusations. Not your awkward attempts to change the topic. But the actual evidence that the election was stolen.

I won't hold my breath.

I expect you to give us mewling, predictable, pathetic excuses for why you can't show us the evidence of the Big Lie.

And like clockwork, you deliver.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. Not your excuses. Not your feelings. Not your accusations. Not your awkward attempts to change the topic. But the actual evidence that the election was stolen.

I won't hold my breath.
The evidence is the incestuous illegitimate president Incest Joe is in the WH.

The evidence is the incestuous illegitimate president Incest Joe is in the WH.

Show me the evidence that the election was stolen. Not your excuses for why you can't.

Every time you fail to provide evidence, you prove me right.

Show me the evidence that the election was stolen. Not your excuses for why you can't.

Every time you fail to provide evidence, you prove me right.
The only thing that proves you right is the fascist government and a complicit media. I do not believe one fucking word they say.

The only thing that proves you right is the fascist government and a complicit media. I do not believe one fucking word they say.
What you 'believe' isn't evidence.

Show me the evidence of massive voter fraud that stole the 2020 election from Donald Trump.

Every. Single. Claim that the election was "stolen" starts with Trump's empty claim. He probably didn't even believe it himself. Just his reflexive lying to defend his pathetic fucking ego. And then his sycophants go into overdrive trying to find evidence. The evidence did NOT come first. Only Trump's childish excuse making.

What fucking joke.

Every. Single. Claim that the election was "stolen" starts with Trump's empty claim. And then his sycophants go into overdrive trying to find evidence. The evidence did NOT come first. Only Trump's childish excuse making.

What fucking joke.

That, exactly. This entire Big Lie is double stupid.

First, it was founded on nothing but imagination, bruised egos and lies. They had no evidence that Trump won the election in 2020 when they made up this story.

Second, they cling to it despite every count, recount, state count, or electoral vote affirming that Trump, in fact, lost.

Either alone is inexcusable. Both together are just profoundly stupid.

It's all based on the emotional reaction of a bunch of fucking whiners in denial.

If the Republicans have any hope of regaining their integrity they'll kick this idiots to the curb and start over.

With 10s of millions of 'fraudulent votes' in the Big Lie, those two poor bastards must have been running their asses of!
Since they are actually mules, they just have to carry really huge bundles of fraudulent votes.

No it was geotracking like the FBI uses and the authorities never investigated their data. Period.
I see. It's not cell phone data, it's "geotracking".

Since you're so knowledgable, why don't you tell us what this "geotracking" is?

That is, exactly where does the data from from?

(This should be hilarious.)

And WHERE it is. Remember, the True the Vote people have flat out refused to publicly release their 'data', despite making up elaborate conspiracies supposedly based on it.

Its apparently irrefutable as long as you don't ask to actually see it.

Last edited:

Geotracking is used to follow the tracks that Mules make.
You follow the Mule Tracks to find where they came from

2000 Mules will leave a lot of tracks

On the same roads. Over and over.

What data? Remember, True the Vote has NEVER publicly released anything. So you have no evidence of 'same roads, over and over.' You have the accusation, backed by no evidence.

Show us the evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.
Don't tell us. Show us.

No but I’m sure you could teach me everything about it since that is what you’re doing.

You trotted out an affidavit as some sort of proof of fraud. Its testimony; nothing more nothing less. There is no cross examination of the statement or the witness.

Isn’t that correct?
I didn't trot out an affidavit CC, I referenced hundreds of them from around the country from individuals actually involved in running the elections. Do you know what preponderance of the evidence means?

Do you know what the law of large numbers is? Unbeknownst to you, numerous statisticians testified in various locations and venues about that, as it pertained to the election of 2020.

Are you blind, or simply deep in denial?

Forum List

Back