🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 MILLION fed workers get memo warning they can’t use words IMPEACH or 'resist' re TRUMP

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.

Total bullshit!! They are AMERICANS first, then government workers. I repeat, I worked under the Hatch ACT for almost 14 years. I may not have and wouldn't think to say anything when dealing with the PUBLIC, but I could say any POLITICAL thing I wanted to my fellow employees. And even my bosses. No matter how one says IMPEACH or RESIST in relation to the asshole-in-chief, it is not dangerous. If they put the words on rocks or bombs and throw those or they paint or sticker it on the sides of their FEDERAL vehicles, that's another story.

PERIOD.

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

Trump is snowflaking HARD these days

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Good deal! Those gov't workers should be whipped and pickled. (horse whipped and dunked in a barrel of salt water)

The "memo" will be almost impossible to enforce. Much to do about nothing!

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Good deal! Those gov't workers should be whipped and pickled. (horse whipped and dunked in a barrel of salt water)

How about bring them down to Florida bury them up to their necks in sand and pour honey over their heads and let the fire ants have at it? That would teach them they have no fucking rights. Yea, that's it.

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.
Trump isn't their employer; the U.S. government is. They have free speech rights under the Constitution that Trump cannot take away.

It is completely appropriate for an employer to dictate behavior on company time within the workplace.

Federal workers aren't special.

Total bullshit!! They are AMERICANS first, then government workers. I repeat, I worked under the Hatch ACT for almost 14 years. I may not have and wouldn't think to say anything when dealing with the PUBLIC, but I could say any POLITICAL thing I wanted to my fellow employees. And even my bosses. No matter how one says IMPEACH or RESIST in relation to the asshole-in-chief, it is not dangerous. If they put the words on rocks or bombs and throw those or they paint or sticker it on the sides of their FEDERAL vehicles, that's another story.

PERIOD.
The military are gov. Workers! Can they discuss the President?

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Send a work email saying your CEO should be fired.

Trump isn't their employer; the U.S. government is. They have free speech rights under the Constitution that Trump cannot take away.
Wrong... There is a chain of command, Mr Trump is the top dog of the management chain
Chain of command applies to his appointees, NOT Civil Service employees.
Wrong again.

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

But he is still your president so suck on that a while....:21:

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

But he is still your president so suck on that a while....:21:
For a couple more months, yes

Forum List

Back