20 Reasons You Wouldn't Want To Live In An America Controlled By Liberals Like Obama

Obama....is that you??? :eusa_whistle:

Arrogance with a smidgen of truth. The OP is a teaper racist. She continually spews nonsense, hyperbole and hysteria. Americans are tired of the racial nonsense.

'smidgen'.....? so says the nutty koolaid drinker....

you couldn't refute one of the 20 if you tried...

Then let's start with the very first one, shall we?

1) Abortion would be the only "choice." Almost everything else including light bulbs, TVs, health care plans, cars, and the schools your child goes to would be chosen for you by people in D.C.

I can chose to buy a hybrid car, a diesel, a gasoline engine, a turbocharged engine car.
I can buy a Chrysler, Ford,Mercedes, BMW, Toyota,Volvo,GM, Bentley, Maserati,Cooper, etc

Who in D.C. is making my choice for me???...:eusa_hand:

I can buy a big screen tv, a LED TV, Plasma TV, an Westinghouse, Sony, Panasonic, GE.

Who in D.C. is making a choice for me?

I can buy led bulbs, incandescent bulbs, 60 watt, 100 watt, 120 watt, etc.

Oh...excuse me, I just noticed something.

would be chosen

So in fact the o.p. is blathering about something that hasn't happened and has no evidence that it's going to happen.

Btw, the only folks that seem to want to control people choice to an abortion are Cons/tps

North Korea or any Islamic Republic would have policies that match the beliefs of the ODS crowd, so those would be good nations for the ODS crowd to emigrate to. It would be a win-win. They'd be happier about not having to deal with democracy or TheGays, and all the normal people would be happy to see them go.

Obama....is that you??? :eusa_whistle:

1) Abortion would be the only "choice." Almost everything else including light bulbs, TVs, health care plans, cars, and the schools your child goes to would be chosen for you by people in D.C.

I can chose to buy a hybrid car, a diesel, a gasoline engine, a turbocharged engine car.
I can buy a Chrysler, Ford,Mercedes, BMW, Toyota,Volvo,GM, Bentley, Maserati,Cooper, etc

I can buy a big screen tv, a LED TV, Plasma TV, an Westinghouse, Sony, Panasonic, GE.

would be chosen

So in fact the o.p. is blathering about something that hasn't happened and has no evidence that it's going to happen.

Btw, the only folks that seem to want to control people choice to an abortion are Cons/tps

Nope, just a man with a brain and the education to go along with it.

Btw, I noticed that you never attempted to disprove what I typed, did the concept confuse you???

Arrogance with a smidgen of truth. The OP is a teaper racist. She continually spews nonsense, hyperbole and hysteria. Americans are tired of the racial nonsense.

Of course I could...its all hyperbolic nonsense spewed by the teapers who are still crying because we have a black President.

DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!...you told their secret that they thought nobody else knew...

Of course I could...its all hyperbolic nonsense spewed by the teapers who are still crying because we have a black President.

DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!...you told their secret that they thought nobody else knew...
I stole the Teaper Talking Points and Handbook from their Grand Wizard. I know ALL of their secrets. Hell...I can even predict future posts by the teaper elite.

Childishness is the mantra if the Tea Party...

Please don't confuse conservatives with racist teaper nutters.

The Tea Party covers alot of ground.

People who want to stop the growth of government, stop the constant bailouts, the corruption, the lies.

Some people are members and don't even know it.

Do you mean THIS tea party???

House Vote Roll Call on 2006 Patriot Act Renewal on March 7, 2006

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

And how did the 'Tea-party 'patriots' vote?

122 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted FOR final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

17 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted AGAINST final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

So why did Obama sign it......?

And why did Obama also sign the NDAA to allow for indefinite detention of American citizens...?

And why did Obama's Justice Department find it OK to assassinate U.S. citizens....?

And why does Obamacare allow for a 'civilian defense force'....? wtf is that about...?

the TPM is mainly a movement against taxes and too much government spending....

People who want to stop the growth of government, stop the constant bailouts, the corruption, the lies.

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

122 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted FOR final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

17 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted AGAINST final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

And why did Obama also sign the NDAA to allow for indefinite detention of American citizens...?

And why did Obama's Justice Department find it OK to assassinate U.S. citizens....?

And why does Obamacare allow for a 'civilian defense force'....? wtf is that about...?

Funny how Teapers change what the teaper movement is all about when their nonsense is exposed. In the Tea Party thread in the CDZ, one of the major premises of the Tea Party proponents is the loss of individual freedoms and the government being unconstitutional. Now, it is not.

Teapers...:lmao: Hypocrites.

Last edited:

would be chosen

According to Planned Parenthood’s end-of-the-year report, the organization refers far fewer women for adoption than they like to claim — and perform far more abortions than they like to tout, too. In a nutshell: Adoption referrals continue to go down, while the number of abortions continue to go up. CNSNews.com reports:

Fact-checking Planned Parenthood?s purported percentages « Hot Air

would be chosen

According to Planned Parenthood’s end-of-the-year report, the organization refers far fewer women for adoption than they like to claim — and perform far more abortions than they like to tout, too. In a nutshell: Adoption referrals continue to go down, while the number of abortions continue to go up. CNSNews.com reports:

So it's your contention that Republicans aren't trying to outlaw legal abortion....really?????
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Please, stick to your original nutty premise, the thread topic...

Last edited:

So it's your contention that Republicans aren't trying to outlaw legal abortion....really?????
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

that's not my contention at all....

i'm saying that even with liberal 'abortion choice'.....in Planned Parenthood there isn't that much of a 'choice'.....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

that's not my contention at all....

i'm saying that even with liberal 'abortion choice'.....in Planned Parenthood there isn't that much of a 'choice'.....
Some call it uninformed coercion...

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

LOOK at the votes in 2006 and 2011...there would be no patriot act for any president to sign if you only counted the votes of Democrats. It would have been DEFEATED.

You folks on the right keep saying Democrats are for big government, and it is republicans, conservatives and tea partiers who want to reign in BIG government.

The very SAME right wingers who brought us the BIG government behemoth 'Fatherland Security'...

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

LOOK at the votes in 2006 and 2011...there would be no patriot act for any president to sign if you only counted the votes of Democrats. It would have been DEFEATED.

You folks on the right keep saying Democrats are for big government, and it is republicans, conservatives and tea partiers who want to reign in BIG government.

The very SAME right wingers who brought us the BIG government behemoth 'Fatherland Security'...

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

that's right.....ignore my questions and rant onward....

the 2011 extension of the PA was argued for/against by both sides of the aisle...

keep in mind this was also before Snowden came on the scene...today i'm sure the vote would be a lot different...

Last edited:

Edmund Burke

that's right.....ignore my questions and rant onward....

the 2011 extension of the PA was argued for/against by both sides of the aisle...

keep in mind this was also before Snowden came on the scene...today i'm sure the vote would be a lot different...
And why Snowden remains in Russia.

Damn....these threads are lame

If you are going to do something like this, at least put some thought into it

Hint: if it appeals to Stephanie, it is probably pretty damned lame

Childishness is the mantra of the right...

NO...truth. Try it some time.

TOOL:eusa_hand:

The OP is not journalism. It is childish hyperbolic propaganda. It just shows how immature the right wing mind is. You turds lap it up.

lol, now you all care about journalism..
funny as hell after everything we get on this board from:
mother Jones
salon
thinkprogress
mediamatters
DemocratUnderground
freakoutnation etc etc

Last edited:

Forum List

Back