20 Reasons You Wouldn't Want To Live In An America Controlled By Liberals Like Obama

And he knows he will NEVER have to answer for any of it. He hasn't thusfar with all the phony scandals.

He won't answer for anything as long as a Democrat occupies the Oval Office.
with the current crop of GOP arsehole I would suggest you don't hold your breath:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

As opposed to the lying individual you want to continue to support.....

file.php
4835172624_391ea13b9d.jpg

MaxineWaters_thumb_400xauto_11594_xlarge.jpeg
puppet+3.jpg
hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-wish-i-said-that-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
reason #3 :up:
3) Every sports fan of teams like the Redskins, Braves, Chiefs, Indians, Blackhawks, and Seminoles would be branded as a bigot and all of those teams would be forced to change their names.
crmlu140619.jpg

The OP is at least one of twenty reasons we won't see a Republican president in the near future. :cool:

Childishness is the mantra of the right...

NO...truth. Try it some time.

TOOL:eusa_hand:

The OP is not journalism. It is childish hyperbolic propaganda. It just shows how immature the right wing mind is. You turds lap it up.

You are going to have to stop comparing teapers to conservatives. Please be sure to qualify your statement.

Acceptable:
Teapers or Right wing nutters

The OP is at least one of twenty reasons we won't see a Republican president in the near future. :cool:

More arrogance^^

Arrogance with a smidgen of truth. The OP is a teaper racist. She continually spews nonsense, hyperbole and hysteria. Americans are tired of the racial nonsense.

'smidgen'.....? so says the nutty koolaid drinker....

you couldn't refute one of the 20 if you tried...

More arrogance^^

Arrogance with a smidgen of truth. The OP is a teaper racist. She continually spews nonsense, hyperbole and hysteria. Americans are tired of the racial nonsense.

Of course I could...its all hyperbolic nonsense spewed by the teapers who are still crying because we have a black President.

Of course I could...its all hyperbolic nonsense spewed by the teapers who are still crying because we have a black President.

the only hyperbole i see around here is you Nutzy....

21. It would be a Grim, Joyless, Boring place to live.

Childishness is the mantra of the right...

Childishness is the mantra if the Tea Party...

Please don't confuse conservatives with racist teaper nutters.

The Tea Party covers alot of ground.

People who want to stop the growth of government, stop the constant bailouts, the corruption, the lies.

Some people are members and don't even know it.

Do you mean THIS tea party???

House Vote Roll Call on 2006 Patriot Act Renewal on March 7, 2006

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

And how did the 'Tea-party 'patriots' vote?

122 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted FOR final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

17 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted AGAINST final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

Childishness is the mantra if the Tea Party...

Please don't confuse conservatives with racist teaper nutters.

The Tea Party covers alot of ground.

People who want to stop the growth of government, stop the constant bailouts, the corruption, the lies.

Some people are members and don't even know it.

Do you mean THIS tea party???

House Vote Roll Call on 2006 Patriot Act Renewal on March 7, 2006

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

And how did the 'Tea-party 'patriots' vote?

122 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted FOR final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

17 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted AGAINST final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

Yes, Teapers are hyper-partisan and ridiculously hypocritical. They have destroyed the GOP and tarnished the conservative name.

the only hyperbole i see around here is you Nutzy....

Says the one who calls anyone who disagrees with you a koolaid drinker.

:lmao: Teapers are hypocrite defined. It is pathetic.

More arrogance^^

Then let's start with the very first one, shall we?

1) Abortion would be the only "choice." Almost everything else including light bulbs, TVs, health care plans, cars, and the schools your child goes to would be chosen for you by people in D.C.

I can chose to buy a hybrid car, a diesel, a gasoline engine, a turbocharged engine car.
I can buy a Chrysler, Ford,Mercedes, BMW, Toyota,Volvo,GM, Bentley, Maserati,Cooper, etc

Who in D.C. is making my choice for me???...:eusa_hand:

I can buy a big screen tv, a LED TV, Plasma TV, an Westinghouse, Sony, Panasonic, GE.

Who in D.C. is making a choice for me?

I can buy led bulbs, incandescent bulbs, 60 watt, 100 watt, 120 watt, etc.

Who in D.C. is making a choice for me?

Oh...excuse me, I just noticed something.

would be chosen

So in fact the o.p. is blathering about something that hasn't happened and has no evidence that it's going to happen.

Btw, the only folks that seem to want to control people choice to an abortion are Cons/tps

Forum List

Back