2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
Yep Obama was pissed....Like "I'll dare you question me"... Obama's a real dick... "nice man" I think not. He'll lose points off of this debate:cool:

Yeah, his hatefulness showed thru clearly.

Let's see..

Current reasons for Romney losing

1. Moderator was against him
2 Audience was against him
3 Obama was mean to him

Save it for election night...you are going to need it

silly, he won DESPITE all that

You guys said the same thing with the VP debate. AND the last prez debate.

It seems to be all you have.

Candy was just on CNN, and flat out said Obama did not 'call' the specific attack an act of terror in the Rose Garden speech.

She just fucking contradicted her defense of Obama during the debate!

I knew she was bias. But Romney reamed Obama on all topics.

Funny how that "best intelligence available" meme doesn't play when fuckchop hacks like you are talking about WMDs in Iraq. :lol:

A meme? You bedwetting little whore. The scumbag you want to ass suck is the fuck juice you want to hear. OUR PRESIDENT spoon fed your petrid skank ass. Our President made it pretty clear on giving us the best information at the time. Twat scabs like you seems to have a problem with the reality of the contemporaneous.

you need a nap and a cookie.

Be careful, sherlock shithead conservative thinks he knows who I am and is spamming my inbox with accusations about my 'ebay rating'.

Fucking loser.

Candy was just on CNN, and flat out said Obama did not 'call' the specific attack an act of terror in the Rose Garden speech.

She just fucking contradicted her defense of Obama during the debate!

I knew she was bias. But Romney reamed Obama on all topics.

Obama destroyed Romney.

**Equal pay for women, Romney yells at the moderator....

Romney left the room minutes after the broadcast.

The President continued discussing the questions with the people in the room.

A meme? You bedwetting little whore. The scumbag you want to ass suck is the fuck juice you want to hear. OUR PRESIDENT spoon fed your petrid skank ass. Our President made it pretty clear on giving us the best information at the time. Twat scabs like you seems to have a problem with the reality of the contemporaneous.

you need a nap and a cookie.

Be careful, sherlock shithead conservative thinks he knows who I am and is spamming my inbox with accusations about my 'ebay rating'.

Fucking loser.

I sent no such PM.

I posted it in your Profile, which I see you've deleted.

If you don't want people to know who you are, perhaps you shouldn't post dumb ass pics from your 'private' PhotoBucket account, when the name is so easy to find with GOOGLE.

Dumb ass.

Canada rules!

CanadaFlagSunset.jpg

Negged, you canuck-American!

:razz:

He didn't lie, you pathetic douche. He passed on the best intelligence he had at the time. He left open the fact that right wing theocrats used a terrorist attack. He didn't give a rat fuck. He said the scumbags would be pwned. Die motherfuckers.

Why was the Republicans and Bush such fags about this?
Funny how that "best intelligence available" meme doesn't play when fuckchop hacks like you are talking about WMDs in Iraq. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your Boiking lied out his ass and is now hiding under Hillary Clintoon's skirt, and the best bullshit story you can come up with is the one you flat out reject when it was invoked by the previous regime.

God, what a tiny little hack worm you are. :lmao:

Did anyone see the look on the face of the woman who asked about what makes Romney different than Bush when Romney started answering? She looked like she wanted to kill Romney.

I bet she was really, truly undecided on who she was voting for.

Yeah, his hatefulness showed thru clearly.

Let's see..

Current reasons for Romney losing

1. Moderator was against him
2 Audience was against him
3 Obama was mean to him

Save it for election night...you are going to need it

silly, he won DESPITE all that

You guys said the same thing with the VP debate. AND the last prez debate.

It seems to be all you have.

Well no, I clearly stated that Romney won the last debate on style and presentation. He lost this debate on those same points. And Biden won resoundingly againat Ryan.

We should see the results of this debate by Monday in the polls.

Did anyone see the look on the face of the woman who asked about what makes Romney different than Bush when Romney started answering? She looked like she wanted to kill Romney.

I bet she was really, truly undecided on who she was voting for.
No...It was at that point that it became evident to me that the "debate" was a parking lot job and I went back to the baseball game.

Gotta YouTube?

Oh dear, is anyone watching the Frank Luntz focus group??:eusa_shifty:

No, what's the skinny?

A group of undecideds who mostly voted for Obama, and they overwhelmingly thought Romney was more presidential...said Obama was on the defensive the entire time, and instead of answering questions, just kept attacking Romney. He gave his base their red meat, but he fell flat on those looking for real answers on how a second term would be an improvement over the first term.

Forum List

Back