2014's Most Hilarious Leftwat "Zero Tolerance" stories...

I know I'm not the only one here who went to college. And who were the people who went into "Education?" All the nitwits and illiterates, that's who.
Yep, you're as dumb as dog shit, like most unworthy of calling themselves Americans.

I like when people tell me I'm unworthy of calling myself an American to my face. Any chance of that, Nancy?

:lol: Pretentious Douche and Wannabe Toughguy having a stupid-off. I predict a draw.

Well of course schools should get rid of rules about visitors signing in. Afterall, unknown individuals roaming freely throughout a school...

...what could possibly go wrong??
You're such a moron. This is about common sense. Something you obviously lack.

So who's FOR kids bringing knives to school?
I am, if they use it for their food - and not against other students.

Are there knives that only work on food?

lol
Man murders neighbour with spoon for eyeing wife - Hindustan Times

We need to suspend anyone who brings a spoon to school as well...

Here is a hint, don't act like a complete moron that is unable to tell the difference between a demonstration where a child tries to cut an APPLE and one that threatens other students. We are SUPPOSED to be adults here - not mindless robots. You will never be 100 percent safe anywhere and trying to create an area where that is the case is beyond asinine - its insane. Rather, use common sense and the tragedies that can be avoided will. You are not going to prevent them all by being an idiot when a kid does a presentation.

lol

Here is a hint, don't act like a complete moron that is unable to tell the difference between a demonstration where a child tries to cut an APPLE and one that threatens other students. We are SUPPOSED to be adults here - not mindless robots. You will never be 100 percent safe anywhere and trying to create an area where that is the case is beyond asinine - its insane. Rather, use common sense and the tragedies that can be avoided will. You are not going to prevent them all by being an idiot when a kid does a presentation.
NYCarb cant distinguish between a sane person and an insane person. There's the problem right there.

Well of course schools should get rid of rules about visitors signing in. Afterall, unknown individuals roaming freely throughout a school...

It's common sense NOT to have visitors sign in at a school?

Entertain us with your rationale for that.

lol
Ask any 50+ year old guy who grew up in the South or MidWest and he'll tell you kids brought guns to school all the time, esp during hunting season. Usually they left them in the truck or whatever.

Usually? lolol. Where in the '60's were kids allowed to carry their deer rifles around the school?

It's common sense NOT to have visitors sign in at a school?

Entertain us with your rationale for that.
You are confusing a reasonable policy with exigent circumstances. Get an adult to explain that to you.
Remind me what disaster happened because the mom didnt sign in.

lol
Ask any 50+ year old guy who grew up in the South or MidWest and he'll tell you kids brought guns to school all the time, esp during hunting season. Usually they left them in the truck or whatever.

Usually? lolol. Where in the '60's were kids allowed to carry their deer rifles around the school?
Ask any guy who grew up in a small town and he'll tell you.
A friend of mine brought his two 1911 competition pistols to school every day because he had practice. Left them in the principal's office and collected them at the end of the day.
Tell me about all the school shootings in the 1950s and 60s.

Mary would have been stoned by the citizens of her time but said she was impregnated by GOD himself to stay alive! Oldie but a goodie.
Well, the Jewish leaders would have stoned her according to the law of Moses, yes. The Jew Jesus pretty much told them to fuck off:

Early in the morning [Jesus] came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, ‘Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11 She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’

lol

You apparently are unable to comprehend what is written. Get someone to explain to you the difference between a kid having his deer rifle in his truck or car that he drove to school during deer hunting season and carrying them around the school and you won't look so stupid.
It was very common in Wisconsin to bring your gun to school so you could get out into the woods before dark. Eventually, so many teens didn't come to school during deer season they shut if down for a week.

Mary would have been stoned by the citizens of her time but said she was impregnated by GOD himself to stay alive! Oldie but a goodie.
Well, the Jewish leaders would have stoned her according to the law of Moses, yes. The Jew Jesus pretty much told them to fuck off:

Early in the morning [Jesus] came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, ‘Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11 She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’
Yeah that's why he's where he is now.

lol

NYCarb cant distinguish between a sane person and an insane person. There's the problem right there.

Only sane people can.

Forum List

Back