2015 hottest year ever, 15 of 16 hottest years since 2001...

Had you been around then you would have thought lead poisoning was a giant left wing conspiracy, and you would probably have thought the science was not in on asbestos, cigarette smoking and DDT either.

Ahhhh dry up, you don't know me so cease pretending you do, noob

I don't know you but I am reasonably comfortable with guessing you would be against most forms of new science if that science was saying something the human race is doing is bad for humans and/or the world, especially if it would require a change. I bet a lot of people such as yourself were totally against the idea that lead could be harmful, especially since it would cost so much to remove lead from every day use.

Guessing being the keyword, run along now and after you get your feet wet maybe we'll talk. Bye now

Speaking about getting feet wet

article-2488452-193799C000000578-555_964x701.jpg

What would the world look like if all the ice MELTED?

The ice didn't melt, it's like Al Snore's bullshit NYC would be underwater by now. Idiots

The ice that was already in the water?

Ice cores are not reliable. Stop trying to sell this GLOBULL warming to people that know better. They have been caught fudging data, making predictions that don't happen, etc etc. It's a sham

Had you been around then you would have thought lead poisoning was a giant left wing conspiracy, and you would probably have thought the science was not in on asbestos, cigarette smoking and DDT either.

I don't know you but I am reasonably comfortable with guessing you would be against most forms of new science if that science was saying something the human race is doing is bad for humans and/or the world, especially if it would require a change. I bet a lot of people such as yourself were totally against the idea that lead could be harmful, especially since it would cost so much to remove lead from every day use.

I'm reasonably comfortable guessing that you're a gullible tool who believes whatever the party tells you to believe.

The evidence that lead is harmful is irrefutable. On the other hand, the evidence that man is causing the planet to warm is utterly dubious.

Except the lead industry had their own "scientists" who attempted to refute what the real scientists were saying. The lead industry muddied the waters for years, swaying public opinion with phoney science, exactly what the energy companies are doing today with their phoney scientists who are attempting to distort public opinion. It is in the energy companies financial interest to do so.

Really? Can you quote one of these scientists saying lead wasn't dangerous?

I'm reasonably comfortable guessing that you're a gullible tool who believes whatever the party tells you to believe.

The evidence that lead is harmful is irrefutable. On the other hand, the evidence that man is causing the planet to warm is utterly dubious.

Except the lead industry had their own "scientists" who attempted to refute what the real scientists were saying. The lead industry muddied the waters for years, swaying public opinion with phoney science, exactly what the energy companies are doing today with their phoney scientists who are attempting to distort public opinion. It is in the energy companies financial interest to do so.

I'm sure he can't, but he sure seems to agree with the Idiot-in-Chief that the biggest threat facing us is Globull Warming...

Maybe he can tell us how many Americans "Globull Warming" has killed, since we know Muslim terrorists killed over 3,000 on 9/11, and they haven't stopped planning more attacks...

Iraqi refugee wanted to bomb Texas malls, federal agent says

I can actually

"There is no evidence that [leaded gasoline] has introduced a danger in the field of public health…lead is an inevitable element in the surface of the earth, in its vegetation, in its animal life, and that there is no way in which man has ever been able to escape the absorption of lead while living in this planet." - Robert A. Kehoe, May, 1966

Kehoe was the "scientist" being paid by energy companies that made big profits from lead.

Ice cores are not reliable. Stop trying to sell this GLOBULL warming to people that know better. They have been caught fudging data, making predictions that don't happen, etc etc. It's a sham

Guessing being the keyword, run along now and after you get your feet wet maybe we'll talk. Bye now

Lmao.....

You would think at least they would copy the old prehistoric map and a shallow inland sea would be out west.

upload_2016-1-20_21-30-8.jpeg

I can actually

"There is no evidence that [leaded gasoline] has introduced a danger in the field of public health…lead is an inevitable element in the surface of the earth, in its vegetation, in its animal life, and that there is no way in which man has ever been able to escape the absorption of lead while living in this planet." - Robert A. Kehoe, May, 1966

Kehoe was the "scientist" being paid by energy companies that made big profits from lead.

What he says is probably correct. There's already plenty of lead in our environment. The small amount added by leaded gasoline probably wouldn't have made a measurable difference.

Lead in paint and other products, on the other hand, obviously caused illness.

I'm sure he can't, but he sure seems to agree with the Idiot-in-Chief that the biggest threat facing us is Globull Warming...

Maybe he can tell us how many Americans "Globull Warming" has killed, since we know Muslim terrorists killed over 3,000 on 9/11, and they haven't stopped planning more attacks...

Iraqi refugee wanted to bomb Texas malls, federal agent says

Not specific to the U.S. Global warming kills more people and is more expensive than terrorism.

World Health Organization
Climate change and health
  • Climate change affects the social and environmental determinants of health – clean air, safe drinking water, sufficient food and secure shelter.
  • Between 2030 and 2050, climate change is expected to cause approximately 250 000 additional deaths per year, from malnutrition, malaria, diarrhoea and heat stress.
  • The direct damage costs to health (i.e. excluding costs in health-determining sectors such as agriculture and water and sanitation), is estimated to be between US$ 2-4 billion/year by 2030.
  • Areas with weak health infrastructure – mostly in developing countries – will be the least able to cope without assistance to prepare and respond.
  • Reducing emissions of greenhouse gases through better transport, food and energy-use choices can result in improved health, particularly through reduced air pollution.

Lmao.....

You would think at least they would copy the old prehistoric map and a shallow inland sea would be out west.

View attachment 60494

Why would they do that?

Lmao.....

View attachment 60494

Why would they do that?

Uhmmmmn because his picture stated what it would look like if all the Ice melted.... Perhaps???

Lmao.....

View attachment 60494

Why would they do that?

Uhmmmmn because his picture stated what it would look like if all the Ice melted.... Perhaps???

And? Why wouldn't we want to look at our land masses as they are today?

If you overlay the graphs you'll not that the temperature increased BEFORE the CO2 increased.

Duh!

Shhhhh! The climatologists can't seem to explain that, but any high school chemistry student knows that if you increase the temperature of water, it can hold less dissolved gases, like say, oh, I don't know! How about CO2?
Actually, they happened at the same time, of course. Ay caramba...

You can't read your own charts that say temps went up BEFORE CO2 went up?

Maybe a good eye exam is needed.
Or a brain transplant...

View attachment 60491
Yup, you geniuses got me there lol...and all the climatologists forgot their glasses...they of course didn't base the graph on any stats either lol...

Lmao.....

View attachment 60494

Why would they do that?

So you can't tell the outline of north America in my picture But you can in his?

Climate scientist = entails guessing a lot, then making up excuses when you're proven wrong.

The nutters are out in full force... Algore and his billions of green lobby money are behind this no doubt. Lol

Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

^see what I mean?

NASA and NOAA are dismissed as the pawns of Al Gore. The shit one has to make up to believe in fairy tales.
If what you say is true, we'd be starving to death by now
You guys fudge the date anywhoo by building asphalt parking lots next to the meters..

Forum List

Back