2015 hottest year ever, 15 of 16 hottest years since 2001...

Any idea what the temps were for...oh say 1800? 1750? 500 AD? 500 BC? The time records have been kept is a mere hiccup in the grand scheme

AND! how about a million, abillion, or when the Earth was a molten swirilling mass oss of iron and rock, i'll bet it was pretty damn hot then, lets average it out OK?

then we have this..., scientists are never wrong acording libertards!

GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates'

SCIENTISTS claim we are in for a decade-long freeze as the sun slows down solar activity by up to 60 per cent.

O U C H!!!!

Helloooo?

hi!
could you spare me the :bsflag: and get to the point, i did not read past the first two paragraphs to say, "FUCK IT!", AND, i have only read the first 7 posts to find out all i am going to see is more :bsflag:

sooooo! what was the actual rise in glowbull temp. do you even know????

just askin...

I don't know you but I am reasonably comfortable with guessing you would be against most forms of new science if that science was saying something the human race is doing is bad for humans and/or the world, especially if it would require a change. I bet a lot of people such as yourself were totally against the idea that lead could be harmful, especially since it would cost so much to remove lead from every day use.

I'm reasonably comfortable guessing that you're a gullible tool who believes whatever the party tells you to believe.

The evidence that lead is harmful is irrefutable. On the other hand, the evidence that man is causing the planet to warm is utterly dubious.

Except the lead industry had their own "scientists" who attempted to refute what the real scientists were saying. The lead industry muddied the waters for years, swaying public opinion with phoney science, exactly what the energy companies are doing today with their phoney scientists who are attempting to distort public opinion. It is in the energy companies financial interest to do so.

Really? Can you quote one of these scientists saying lead wasn't dangerous?
I'm sure he can't, but he sure seems to agree with the Idiot-in-Chief that the biggest threat facing us is Globull Warming...

Maybe he can tell us how many Americans "Globull Warming" has killed, since we know Muslim terrorists killed over 3,000 on 9/11, and they haven't stopped planning more attacks...

Iraqi refugee wanted to bomb Texas malls, federal agent says

Not specific to the U.S. Global warming kills more people and is more expensive than terrorism.

World Health Organization
Climate change and health

• Climate change affects the social and environmental determinants of health – clean air, safe drinking water, sufficient food and secure shelter.
    • Between 2030 and 2050, climate change is expected to cause approximately 250 000 additional deaths per year, from malnutrition, malaria, diarrhoea and heat stress.
    • The direct damage costs to health (i.e. excluding costs in health-determining sectors such as agriculture and water and sanitation), is estimated to be between US$ 2-4 billion/year by 2030.
    • Areas with weak health infrastructure – mostly in developing countries – will be the least able to cope without assistance to prepare and respond.
    • Reducing emissions of greenhouse gases through better transport, food and energy-use choices can result in improved health, particularly through reduced air pollution.
I assume you don't believe in the prophets of the Bible, yet you believe this nonsense what they predict in 2050
I suppose this is the same computer model that said we'd be under water by now.

Last edited:
I'm reasonably comfortable guessing that you're a gullible tool who believes whatever the party tells you to believe.

The evidence that lead is harmful is irrefutable. On the other hand, the evidence that man is causing the planet to warm is utterly dubious.

Except the lead industry had their own "scientists" who attempted to refute what the real scientists were saying. The lead industry muddied the waters for years, swaying public opinion with phoney science, exactly what the energy companies are doing today with their phoney scientists who are attempting to distort public opinion. It is in the energy companies financial interest to do so.

I'm sure he can't, but he sure seems to agree with the Idiot-in-Chief that the biggest threat facing us is Globull Warming...

Maybe he can tell us how many Americans "Globull Warming" has killed, since we know Muslim terrorists killed over 3,000 on 9/11, and they haven't stopped planning more attacks...

Not specific to the U.S. Global warming kills more people and is more expensive than terrorism.

• Climate change affects the social and environmental determinants of health – clean air, safe drinking water, sufficient food and secure shelter.
    • Between 2030 and 2050, climate change is expected to cause approximately 250 000 additional deaths per year, from malnutrition, malaria, diarrhoea and heat stress.
    • The direct damage costs to health (i.e. excluding costs in health-determining sectors such as agriculture and water and sanitation), is estimated to be between US$ 2-4 billion/year by 2030.
    • Areas with weak health infrastructure – mostly in developing countries – will be the least able to cope without assistance to prepare and respond.
    • Reducing emissions of greenhouse gases through better transport, food and energy-use choices can result in improved health, particularly through reduced air pollution.
I assume you don't believe in the prophets of the Bible, yet you believe this nonsense what they predict in 2050
Nobody ever said that, dupe. Idaho crop yield couldn't be more irrelevant either.

The prophets of the bible? Completely irrelevant. I don't remember taking serious any computer model that said we'd be under water by now.

The nutters are out in full force... Algore and his billions of green lobby money are behind this no doubt. Lol

Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

^see what I mean?

NASA and NOAA are dismissed as the pawns of Al Gore. The shit one has to make up to believe in fairy tales.
If what you say is true, we'd be starving to death by now
You guys fudge the date anywhoo by building asphalt parking lots next to the meters..

:cuckoo:

The nutters are out in full force... Algore and his billions of green lobby money are behind this no doubt. Lol

^see what I mean?

NASA and NOAA are dismissed as the pawns of Al Gore. The shit one has to make up to believe in fairy tales.
You guys fudge the date anywhoo by building asphalt parking lots next to the meters..

CDWRoH4UsAA27pq.jpg

What's the point of debating this anymore? The right does not accept the evidence.
Farmers are having record year crop productions, which doesn't fit with your bull shit either.

Why wouldn't they? At least in the U.S. where we aren't feeling the affects of climate change quite as severely as other parts of the world. But, why wait?

https://cgspace.cgiar.org/bitstream/handle/10568/66560/WP119_FINAL.pdf

According to the most recent IPCC report, changes in climates over the last 30 years
have already reduced global agricultural production in the range 1-5 % per decade
globally, with particularly negative effects for tropical cereal crops such as maize and
rice (Porter et al., 2014). In addition, there is now mounting evidence suggesting that
even at low (+2 ºC) levels of warming, agricultural productivity is likely to decline
across the globe, but particularly across tropical areas (Challinor et al., 2014). This
Working Paper provides an overview of projected climate change impacts on crop
production and suitability across Africa, using a combination of literature review,
models and new data analysis

I believe that's from 2013, we already know that crop productions are being threatened and have already been affected by climate change. But, you wouldn't bother to look into it anyway, so what is the point of having this debate with you when one of your boneheaded ideas is to bring the bible into it that you did in another post.

^see what I mean?

CDWRoH4UsAA27pq.jpg

:cuckoo: x 2 using a meme to respond to a smilie.

What's the point of debating this anymore? The right does not accept the evidence.
Farmers are having record year crop productions, which doesn't fit with your bull shit either.

Why wouldn't they? At least in the U.S. where we aren't feeling the affects of climate change quite as severely as other parts of the world. But, why wait?

According to the most recent IPCC report, changes in climates over the last 30 years
have already reduced global agricultural production in the range 1-5 % per decade
globally, with particularly negative effects for tropical cereal crops such as maize and
rice (Porter et al., 2014). In addition, there is now mounting evidence suggesting that
even at low (+2 ºC) levels of warming, agricultural productivity is likely to decline
across the globe, but particularly across tropical areas (Challinor et al., 2014). This
production and suitability across Africa, using a combination of literature review,

I believe that's from 2013, we already know that crop productions are being threatened and have already been affected by climate change. But, you wouldn't bother to look into it anyway, so what is the point of having this debate with you when one of your boneheaded ideas is to bring the bible into it that you did in another post.
Pseudoscience

Pseudoscience

That's your opinion to prove.

Study authors:

Julian Ramirez-Villegas
University of Leeds, UK and International Center for Tropical Agriculture, CIAT
climate change, agriculture, biodiversity, conservation

Philip Thornton
Senior Scientist / Systems Analyst
International LIvestock Research Institute

Go ahead, prove they are frauds.

Pseudoscience

It's nutters like you whos concern it is, don't bother the rest of us with your pseudoscience.

2be452ae80f7885c85d607ed9974d30d.jpg

Pseudoscience

It's nutters like you whos concern it is, don't bother the rest of us with your pseudoscience.

Dipshit, this thread was started with the science behind it demonstrating that 2015 was the hottest year on record. You come here and post not a single fact but tell others not to "bother the rest of us". If you don't like the topic then don't post in it. So, try common sense, it works so well.

Pseudoscience

Dipshit, this thread was started with the science behind it demonstrating that 2015 was the hottest year on record. You come here and post not a single fact but tell others not to "bother the rest of us". If you don't like the topic then don't post in it. So, try common sense, it works so well.
CDWRoH4UsAA27pq.jpg

In other words, you have nothing to debunk the experts and choose to live in willful stupidity and ignorance.

Pseudoscience

Of course you boys have never fudged the data, ever...correct?

Forum List

Back