2016 Booker Desperately Trying To Be 2004 Obama

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Just sitting here watching Corey Booker desperately trying to be the 2004 Obama of the convention in the hopes of setting himself up for a successful 2020 run and just watching him fall way short!

I bailed.....
Boring.....
Tried to stay awake to see Bernie and Michelle....
Did Debbie schedule them for 11:30 PM and Midnight?.....

Geez.....

Bad first night....

Great.

That is all this country needs is another friggin Barack Hussein Obama.

Venezuela here we come.

I bailed.....
Boring.....
Tried to stay awake to see Bernie and Michelle....
Did Debbie schedule them for 11:30 PM and Midnight?.....

Geez.....

Bad first night....

I'll give the short of it.

This moron Booker was bitching about Trump getting rich in business but failed to forget to mention that Crooked Hillary got rich selling government influence to corporations and foreign countries.

Typical Moon Bat hypocrisy.

I found the Convention so interesting, I've watched 2 episodes of the Lone Ranger series, and 4 reruns of Family Feud, plus episodes of Ensign O'Toole, Tombstone Territory, and the Restless Gun.

I watched the entire presentation, he said the founding fathers Whitey's were like modern day African Muslims and that African-Americans will be continue to displace Whitey's descendants as long as they vote democrat. In other words, he played the race card, but cleverly inserted a poem here and there y'all were supposed to know.

I watched the entire presentation, he said the founding fathers Whitey's were like modern day African Muslims and that African-Americans will be continue to displace Whitey's descendants as long as they vote democrat. In other words, he played the race card, but cleverly inserted a poem here and there y'all were supposed to know.

I turned Elizabeth Warren off after 15 seconds; she's a crotchety old grandma. I might've tried to have caught some of Bernie if I had been around. Apparently, I didn't miss anything though. His speech isn't even listed on Drudge.

Forum List

Back