Wow, I yanked your chain real good.
The real question is why you hate Palin so much, especially since she obviously has a better grasp on foreign affairs than Obama. Is it because she takes dick and you're jealous?

Yes, Palin has such a great grasp on foreign affairs that she doesn't know which Korea is our ally.
Whut?

did someone put her on a national ticket?

Does she have a contract with MSNBC saying this kind of stupid stuff every week?

Nope. All the fake Rabbi has is false relativism, a third-grader tactic. Next comes the predictable "fuck you", because that is such a good debating technique.

The real question is why you hate Palin so much, especially since she obviously has a better grasp on foreign affairs than Obama. Is it because she takes dick and you're jealous?

Yes, Palin has such a great grasp on foreign affairs that she doesn't know which Korea is our ally.
Whut?

Does she have a contract with MSNBC saying this kind of stupid stuff every week?

Is Palin an elected representative? Is she running for something right now?
Face it, Joe. Palin was right about Russia and other areas of foreign policy and Obama was wrong. Is that so hard to admit?

She was dead wrong in every possible way concering Putin and Russia. She has no idea what makes Russians tick, but being part of a fascist movement herself, she has some insight into fascism...

Whut?

Nope. All the fake Rabbi has is false relativism, a third-grader tactic. Next comes the predictable "fuck you", because that is such a good debating technique.

Did anyone see my pen? I know I left it somewhere.

Whut?

Face it, Joe. Palin was right about Russia and other areas of foreign policy and Obama was wrong. Is that so hard to admit?

She was dead wrong in every possible way concering Putin and Russia. She has no idea what makes Russians tick, but being part of a fascist movement herself, she has some insight into fascism...

I need to get gas in my car this morning. Thanks for reminding me.

Whut?

Did anyone see my pen? I know I left it somewhere.

Whut?

I need to get gas in my car this morning. Thanks for reminding me.

These kind of stupid, unrelated responses remind us all why we do NOT want the extreme Right to ever, ever govern again in the USA.

Whut?

She thought she was the national ticket. She could say anything she wanted because the Teaparty approved of all of it. They LOVED anyone who would take the heat for their stupid policies.

Despite everyone being tired of the Bush's and Clintons, the parties nominate Jeb and Hillary.

Jeb wins because he's less unpleasant.

The GOP led congress will pass bills, if obama vetoes then the failure is on him and the dems.
False. The failure will be on whomever writes a bill that won't be signed by Obama.

Republicans know what is acceptable. If they disregard that in order to make the crazies happy, like slipping tougher abortion legislation into a Defense Bill, Obama is not going to sign it and it will be Boehner/McConnell's fault.

So why do we have a congress at all if their job is only to give the President what he wants? You may want to read the Constitution at some point.

Coming into this thread late....

It'll be Clinton/O'Mally VS Bush/(Christie, Ryan, or Rubio)

There are no southern Democrats to put on the ticket with Hillary, so it doesn't matter where Hillary's VP candidate comes from. Elizabeth Warren is too far left, and it's not quite time for two women on a presidential ticket.

Untill a Republican candidate starts polling within 5 points of Hillary, she will be the next President...especially if the Republicans go on about gay marriage/contraception/abortion in the mean time.

The GOP will also need to create legislation that Obama will sign, ot they'll be blamed for nothing happening in Washington, still!, in 2016
OK, try this insteadL
Hillary will not run as her negatives inside the Democrat Party are too great.
Dems will push Warren as Obama perfected. A Warren-Holder ticket will hit all the Dem strongpoints.
It will be utterly overwhelmed by a Walker-Cruz ticket, pitting the accomplished well spoken against the inexperienced radicals.

The GOP will work cleverly with dissident Dems, unhappy with their party's electoral performance, and come up with legislation that will easily get 2/3rds votes to override the veto, making Obama look like a blustering fool.
Wow.....I gotta hand it to you.....that seems like the most least likely scenario I've ever heard, and I'm impressed, because my worst fears are not as bad as that.

Were you joking?
It was every but as likely as yours.
At this point in 2008 if someone had said a one term junior senator from Illinois would be the next president he'd be laughed off the forum.
Lots can happen. Campaigns can blow up in 48 hours. Stars can emerge based on one dynamite performance.
Personally I think Obama will tip his hat to Deval Patrick and he will win the nomination. Dems have a winning formula. Why change?
I'm only thinking about the Cruz part of your ticket. I had forgotten about Walker actually being a viable candidate. Maybe a Walker/Rubio ticket...that might work. Ted Cruz though?...have you seen his national approval numbers with swing voters and Democrats?...they are the worst
And here is a possibility.

The worst thing the GOP can do is nominate Cruz and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they managed to do it. Romney did get the last election though so perhaps the GOP will not go off the deep end.

Whoever runs on the republican side, I think the dems are going to take the next one with Hillary. its unfortunate - I cant think of anyone I would want to take the presidency less - but I think that is how things will eventually play out.

Despite everyone being tired of the Bush's and Clintons, the parties nominate Jeb and Hillary.

I'm not tired of the Clintons He was a very good president. She will be too.
Because, out of 300 MILLION people the best we can do is elect 'royal' families. First 2 Bush presidents (with the idiotic GOP talking about another one) and now 2 Clintons.

I swear the ability for the American people to accept a ruling class has gotten downright disgusting.

Jeb will not win anything. Bering the Bush name is enough to sink anyone in that family.

Ditto Clinton. But the parties can't help themselves and then there is no choice but one or the other.

Because, out of 300 MILLION people the best we can do is elect 'royal' families. First 2 Bush presidents (with the idiotic GOP talking about another one) and now 2 Clintons.

I swear the ability for the American people to accept a ruling class has gotten downright disgusting.

Which was my point, they accept it, both do.

Until campaign finance laws change, we will have to continue running candidates who can raise money. Republicans don't find campaign finance important so another two years will be lost in that effort.

Until campaign finance laws change, we will have to continue running candidates who can raise money. Republicans don't find campaign finance important so another two years will be lost in that effort.
Finance reform is not going to change a damn thing. YOU have all the power. Money does not vote - people do. As long as they are willing to be lead around by sheep it doesn't matter how much is spent where. The idea that these politicians would not be beholden if they only had to raise half, a quarter or some other random amount of what they are currently raising is misplaced.

The big bucks are on the OTHER side of the office - after they are able to start writing policy. As long as there are trillions to be made companies will be spending billions on making it. It doesn't matter how many laws you pass.

So Obama was only elected because of money?

Finance reform is not going to change a damn thing. YOU have all the power. Money does not vote - people do. As long as they are willing to be lead around by sheep it doesn't matter how much is spent where. The idea that these politicians would not be beholden if they only had to raise half, a quarter or some other random amount of what they are currently raising is misplaced.

The big bucks are on the OTHER side of the office - after they are able to start writing policy. As long as there are trillions to be made companies will be spending billions on making it. It doesn't matter how many laws you pass.
You just don't know what's up, neither do your congress critters, they continue working for those who give them money. What I said was entirely correct. We need campaign finance laws so that these seats will be available to all who want to run. Not just your extreme whackadoos who are backed financially by the Teaparty.

Whut?

She thought she was the national ticket. She could say anything she wanted because the Teaparty approved of all of it. They LOVED anyone who would take the heat for their stupid policies.

That's like 100% opposite of what happened. In reality she felt constrained in what she said by McCain's advisors. She wrote about it later. Try keeping up.

Forum List

Back