I hope Bernie can pull a win! I respect all believes. My opinion however is that Bernie sanders is the best candidate. I even wrote a song about it! Check it out!

That's correct, Donald Trump does not want to be president. He demonstrates that repeatedly by shooting himself in the foot with his mouth trying to sway public opinion against him; only it draws acolytes like you even more to him like a flame draws a moth.

And your delirium about the wall is well noted. You will see... there will be no wall. Congress is not going to build it and Mexico is certainly not going to build it. You're completely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Haven't thought this out much, have you ? :laugh:

EARTH to FAUN: Mexico HAS TO build it. They can't avoid it. It's called LEVERAGE. It's not ECONOMICAL for them to refuse.

1. The wall is only $12-14 Billion. Their remittances are $20-25 Billion. If Trump stops all remittances (if Mexico refuses the wall), then Mexico LOSES $10 Billion, every year that they don't build the wall.

2. Welfare payments to Mexicans in the US (via the anchor baby racket & false documentation) are about the same level as the remittances. If Trump shuts that down, they LOSE another $10 Billion/year.

These 2 together are Mexico's # 1 source of income. Think about how YOU would feel if YOUR # 1 source of income was suddenly shut down completely. Getting the picture ?

3. There's also foreign aid. Although this is a much smaller amount than the other 2, Mexico still doesn't want to lose it.

4. There's always the avenue of a good old-fashioned 1848 style ASS-KICKING all over again, And if this were to be done, it would be for more and better reason (international THEFT, AKA imperialism) than the 1848 war. It probably wouldn't be a war though. Just the sight of US troops lined up on the Mexican border, awaiting orders to march into Mexico, and fleets of US warships stationed along both Mexican coastlines, heavily armed with precision missles, and US warplanes buzzing the coastlines as well, would be enough to get the Mexicans (our # 1 enemy in the world) to get to work building the wall (in a hurry).

It's quite evident that the ass-kissing insanity regarding Mexico, that has prevailed since Bill Clinton took over(and really ever since Eisenhower was president), is going to come to a screeching halt, if/whenever Donald Trump takes over as POTUS.

Last edited:
That's correct, Donald Trump does not want to be president. He demonstrates that repeatedly by shooting himself in the foot with his mouth trying to sway public opinion against him; only it draws acolytes like you even more to him like a flame draws a moth.

And your delirium about the wall is well noted. You will see... there will be no wall. Congress is not going to build it and Mexico is certainly not going to build it. You're completely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Haven't thought this out much, have you ? :laugh:

EARTH to FAUN: Mexico HAS TO build it. They can't avoid it. It's called LEVERAGE. It's not ECONOMICAL for them to refuse.

1. The wall is only $12-14 Billion. Their remittances are $20-25 Billion. If Trump stops all remittances (if Mexico refuses the wall), then Mexico LOSES $10 Billion, every year that they don't build the wall.

2. Welfare payments to Mexicans in the US (via the anchor baby racket & false documentation) are about the same level as the remittances. If Trump shuts that down, they LOSE another $10 Billion/year.

These 2 together are Mexico's # 1 source of income. Think about how YOU would feel if YOUR # 1 source of income was suddenly shut down completely. Getting the picture ?

3. There's also foreign aid. Although this is a much smaller amount than the other 2, Mexico still doesn't want to lose it.

4. There's always the avenue of a good old-fashioned 1848 style ASS-KICKING all over again, And if this were to be done, it would be for more and better reason (international THEFT, AKA imperialism) than the 1848 war. It probably wouldn't be a war though. Just the sight of US troops lined up on the Mexican border, awaiting orders to march into Mexico, and fleets of US warships stationed along both Mexican coastlines, heavily armed with precision missles, and US warplanes buzzing the coastlines as well, would be enough to get the Mexicans (our # 1 enemy in the world) to get to work building the wall (in a hurry).

It's quite evident that the ass-kissing insanity regarding Mexico, that has prevailed since Bill Clinton took over(and really ever since Eisenhower was president), is going to come to a screeching halt, if/whenever Donald Trump takes over as POTUS.
Mexico doesn't have to do shit. You really are batshit insane. I'm still waiting for you to quote Trump saying Mexico will not only pay for it, but that they will build it....

Can you imagine anyone in his inner circle telling their Messiah "no"?
No, I can't. Even the media, who aren't bound to do any of his bidding, is collectively under his spell and won't fact-check him in real time, challenge him on any of his BS, or denounce his vulgarity. He's good for ratings.

Les Moonves: "It may not be good for America, but it's damn good for CBS"

Media's short-term focus on relatively piddly profits could do enormous damage to this country.

Mexico doesn't have to do shit. You really are batshit insane. I'm still waiting for you to quote Trump saying Mexico will not only pay for it, but that they will build it....
No, you're not waiting for me to say that. I already said that, a couple of days ago. Try to keep up.

And I'm not insane. Everything I said about the wall, I backed up with the numbers, and logic. You are just smothered in liberal propaganda fed to you by your liberal media masters, and you are unable to break free of that even when the obvious is presented to you, right in front of your nose.

And as I also said before, Mexico will pay for much more than just the wall. This is foregone conclusion stuff. You're wasting my time.

No, I can't. Even the media, who aren't bound to do any of his bidding, is collectively under his spell and won't fact-check him in real time, challenge him on any of his BS, or denounce his vulgarity. He's good for ratings.

Media's short-term focus on relatively piddly profits could do enormous damage to this country.
So you're saying that Trump has said things that are BS ? If you have any such item, let's hear it (with sources 7 links please)

TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS!

How Donald Trump scrambles the general election map

Cc8XKttUAAA9Z73.jpg

No, you're not waiting for me to say that. I already said that, a couple of days ago. Try to keep up.

And I'm not insane. Everything I said about the wall, I backed up with the numbers, and logic. You are just smothered in liberal propaganda fed to you by your liberal media masters, and you are unable to break free of that even when the obvious is presented to you, right in front of your nose.

And as I also said before, Mexico will pay for much more than just the wall. This is foregone conclusion stuff. You're wasting my time.
You have said he said it .... you haven't quoted him. :cuckoo:

So yes, I'm still waiting for you to quote him.

So you're saying that Trump has said things that are BS ? If you have any such item, let's hear it (with sources 7 links please)
Better Business Bureau denies debate night "fax" to Trump

Yes, you are insane.

What is your angle ? Why do you want a quote from Trump about Mexico building the wall. I guess I could look it up, but for what ? What's the point ??

Yes, you are insane.
Because I state the obvious, but it doesn't fit in with liberal :bsflag::lame2:brain propaganda. :laugh: Must be tough being a liberal, and having to go around talking nonsense, and ignoring reality. So the tens of billions that Mexico's imperialism has been robbing us for in remittances & welfare, is just ordinary everyday business to you, is that it ?
geez.gif

Yes, you are insane (but then adhering to liberal media could produce no other result).

This completes your deprogramming session for today. You're welcome.

Yes, you are insane.
Because I state the obvious, but it doesn't fit in with liberal :bsflag::lame2:brain propaganda. :laugh: Must be tough being a liberal, and having to go around talking nonsense, and ignoring reality. So the tens of billions that Mexico's imperialism has been robbing us for in remittances & welfare, is just ordinary everyday business to you, is that it ?
geez.gif

Yes, you are insane (but then adhering to liberal media could produce no other result).

This completes your deprogramming session for today. You're welcome.

Your lie about being in combat...reliance on the Weekly World News for source material....thinking a cop MUST shoot someone in the back.....just 3 examples of your insanity.

Your lie about being in combat...reliance on the Weekly World News for source material....thinking a cop MUST shoot someone in the back.....just 3 examples of your insanity.
1. I did not lie about anything pertaining to my military service, you fucking SCUMBAG. Shut the fuck up, you lowlife WHORE.

2. Weekly World News is a website, dumbass. If you want to criticize, you have to do that to an AUTHOR of a specific article, not a website.

3. Yes, a cop is OBLIGATED to shoot fleeing felons (by the Fleeing Felon Rule), "rather than allow them to "escape trial for their crimes." which would always be in the back, since that felon is fleeing AWAY from him. If he allowed that felon to escape, that would be dereliction of duty. God, you are stupid.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is your angle ? Why do you want a quote from Trump about Mexico building the wall. I guess I could look it up, but for what ? What's the point ??
Because you claim he said it. Prove he said Mexico would not only pay for the wall but that they will build it too. This is about your sanity, in case you don't know.

1. I did not lie about anything pertaining to my military service, you fucking SCUMBAG. Shut the fuck up, you lowlife WHORE.

2. Weekly World News is a website, dumbass. If you want to criticize, you have to do that to an AUTHOR of a specific article, not a website.

3. Yes, a cop is OBLIGATED to shoot fleeing felons (by the Fleeing Felon Rule), "rather than allow them to "escape trial for their crimes." which would always be in the back, since that felon is fleeing AWAY from him. If he allowed that felon to escape, that would be dereliction of duty. God, you are stupid.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. yes you did
2. its a comedy site you take as news
3. a felon is determined by the courts not the cop/executioner.

Hope you enjoyed your lesson.

Class dismissed

Because you claim he said it. Prove he said Mexico would not only pay for the wall but that they will build it too. This is about your sanity, in case you don't know.
Not that it matters to me if I said it , but where/when did I say it ? And what does mexico building a wall have to do with sanity (other than liberals being so brainwashed, they think there's something wrong with that idea)

1. yes you did
2. its a comedy site you take as news
3. a felon is determined by the courts not the cop/executioner.

Hope you enjoyed your lesson.

Class dismissed
1. No I didn't, and since you have no way of knowing, you are obviously just being a jerk. Other posters have told you this, but you're too stupid to take their advice, and shut up about it.

2. Liberals routinely disparage conservative-leaning media, while praising their own liberal ones who brainwash you, and withhold mountains of information from you, that you'll never even know exists. I've proved this many times with my Islamization Quiz, which conservatives score well on , and no liberal has ever gotten better than 5% on it . Most got zero. Many wouldn't take it, since deep down, they knew they don't know anything.

3. FALSE! When a perpetrator commits a felony (Walter Scott did, when he fought with Officer Michael Slager) that immediately invokes the Fleeing Felon Rule, giving the cop the right to shoot that felon as he tries to escape. The only reason Slager went to jail is because the Black majority voting district is too stupid to know all this (and too anti-white racist), and the politicians who sent Slager too jail are too cowardly and unscrupulous to go against the tide of their mostly black community. See ? There's another example of how you don't know anything.

Forum List

Back