His net worth keeps going up the nuttier the person speculating. HaHa

Let him release his tax reports and we'll see how good these estimates are.
Estimates ? See post # 1231 (in living color) Ha ha yourself.
If any of your buzzwords jump out at me in any of your posts, I don't read it, period. You've already started talking Muslim, Jihad, etc., etc., etc...

I don't read that shit.

He doesn't own those buildings. He just licenses his name.

The fact that you don't know this, despite it being all over the news, tells me you are firmly in the bubble.

HA HA. Oh "the news" is it now ? I see you are buying into the liberal BS campaign. He owns them you moron. The name licensing is manufacturing companies in China and Mexico. Where do you think a $10 Billion net worth comes from ? A money tree growing in his back yard ?

Day-um. You liberals will believe anything your media masters dump on you. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) Next, you'll tell us Trump is collecting welfare. Liberals will believe anything,

Do you not know how our government works? Any fucking clue at all??

The ONLY way a federal structure can be funded is with U.S. tax dollars, budgeted by Congress. While Trump is making ludicrous claims how such funding may be recuperated from Mexico -- that wall cannot be built unless Congress includes the costs for building it in a budget.

Something they have adamantly opposed for 10 years now.

Now go take a refresher course in civics 101.
FALSE! Mexico can AND WILL build the wall. it is their border too, and they have just as much right and capability to do it as we do. When they build it, it will be a 100% MEXICAN operation, requiring ZERO from the US govt. Period.

Do you not know how our government works? Any fucking clue at all??

The ONLY way a federal structure can be funded is with U.S. tax dollars, budgeted by Congress. While Trump is making ludicrous claims how such funding may be recuperated from Mexico -- that wall cannot be built unless Congress includes the costs for building it in a budget.

Something they have adamantly opposed for 10 years now.

Now go take a refresher course in civics 101.
FALSE! Mexico can AND WILL build the wall. it is their border too, and they have just as much right and capability to do it as we do. When they build it, it will be a 100% MEXICAN operation requiring ZERO from the US govt.
México says they "will not build that fucking wall."

Don't you know anything??

Trump doesn't make any rules. He's nothing but a candidate for president of the U.S.

And while you might be too deranged to comprehend, you don't support something you want to defund, no matter how much you belch otherwise. Actions speak louder than words.
You can support what you want to support, and you can defund what you want to defund. After January 2017, things will do done a lot differently than they were before. The old rules are going down the tubes, along with the lobbyists who wrote them.

Trump doesn't make any rules. He's nothing but a candidate for president of the U.S.

And while you might be too deranged to comprehend, you don't support something you want to defund, no matter how much you belch otherwise. Actions speak louder than words.
You can support what you want to support, and you can defund what you want to defund. After January 2017, things will do done a lot differently than they were before. The old rules are going down the tubes, along with the lobbyists who wrote them.

Yea we know; you think Trump is going to be coronated King Trump, and that he will be able to do whatever he wants. I have to admit, you are one of the more amusing posters in this forum.

HA HA HA HA!! Listen to this! Oh "Mexico says", do they ? LOL. For your edification, Mexico has NO CHOICE in the matter. They will be FORCED to build the wall. Try reading Post # 1230, so you can have some idea of what you're talking about. This was already explained to you. Good grief!
geez.gif

And did you hear the tongue lashing that Trump gave to the moron ex-president of Mexico, Vicente Fox, during the last debate. It was priceless. :laugh:

Last edited:
Yea we know; you think Trump is going to be coronated King Trump, and that he will be able to do whatever he wants. I have to admit, you are one of the more amusing posters in this forum.
He may not be able to do ANYTHING he wants, but he will be able to do an enormous amount of things, and with no donors to answer to, he will do as HE sees fit, not some donors and lobbyists. Laugh that off.

If any of your buzzwords jump out at me in any of your posts, I don't read it, period. You've already started talking Muslim, Jihad, etc., etc., etc...

I don't read that shit.
Why not ? It's only the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE in American history, and the greatest danger America has EVER FACED. But if you wish to bury your head in the sand, there's no law against that. Luckily, most Americans won't.

HA HA HA HA!! Listen to this! Oh "Mexico says", do they ? LOL. For your edification, Mexico has NO CHOICE in the matter. They will be FORCED to build the wall. Try reading Post # 1230, so you can have some idea of what you're talking about. This was already explained to you. Good grief!
geez.gif

And did you hear the tongue lashing that Trump gave to the moron ex-president of Mexico, Vicente Fox, during the last debate. It was priceless. :laugh:

Last edited:
2016 ELECTION PREDICTION:

Trump Wins the GOP nomination in a contested convention.

Hillary Wins the DNC Nomination, as the Obama administration delays the FBI investigation until after the election.

During the General election there will be widespread voting 'irregularities' (fraud - the primaries have only provided a glimpse of the shite Hillary / Liberals will pull during the general election).

The GOP WILL do something to shoot themselves in the foot and help lose the election.

Hillary will win the election (not legitimately / without argument/contest).

The Obama administration will ensure the FBI investigation does not end until after the election, either shielding Hillary completely (if she wins) or Pardoning her (if she loses).

Forum List

Back