2016 WASN'T THE "WORST YEAR EVER"

No, there was the mess that the GOP left in 2009. Then there was a little matter 88 years ago, the First Great Republican Depression. I am sure that the orange clown and his cabinet of incompetents will try to equal that record.

No, there was the mess that the GOP left in 2009. Then there was a little matter 88 years ago, the First Great Republican Depression. I am sure that the orange clown and his cabinet of incompetents will try to equal that record.
The God emperor is not a republican.

You mean the Democrat housing bubble burst of 2008? Which prove home ownership isn't for everyone.

2009. The first year of the ObamaNation travesty. This has lasted 8 long years and will be known as the worst period in our nation's history, 47 million more on food stamps, 97 million out of work, $11 Trillion increase in national debt. An administration who blames cops first and is doing nothing to sop the murder of our cops

You mean the Democrat housing bubble burst of 2008? Which prove home ownership isn't for everyone.
Sorry about that short term memory loss of yours, friend knowgood. But if you'll have a friend or family member check the records I think you'll find it was a previous admin that emphasized home ownership and mortgage bundling and balloon payments and all the other little tidbits that clotted together to crash housing and brought us to our knees. Then there's the 8 years of griping because what it took 8 years to destroy wasn't fixed back to full capacity on 1/21/2009. And now, after 8 long hard years of slowly re-building, you are all tingly because we are about to hand off once again to a guy who favors giving an edge to the 'haves' no matter the cost in science and ecology, among other things.

Sorry about that short term memory loss of yours, friend knowgood. But if you'll have a friend or family member check the records I think you'll find it was a previous admin that emphasized home ownership and mortgage bundling and balloon payments and all the other little tidbits that clotted together to crash housing and brought us to our knees. Then there's the 8 years of griping because what it took 8 years to destroy wasn't fixed back to full capacity on 1/21/2009. And now, after 8 long hard years of slowly re-building, you are all tingly because we are about to hand off once again to a guy who favors giving an edge to the 'haves' no matter the cost in science and ecology, among other things.

How do people as stupid as you avoid natural selection?

The housing crash was a democrook policy. Not a Bush policy. Your meat puppet faggot made everything worse. The politics of hate and envy will begin to be rolled back in just 21 days bed wetter.

Last edited:
No Carter worked on it Clinton gave it's legs back and going and Bush warned about it. And Barney said he was lying.

Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties. In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs.
See link for the numerous times he warned them
Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform
And see the Dems response-

How do people as stupid as you avoid natural selection?

The housing crash was a democrook policy. Not a Bush policy. Your meat puppet faggot made everything worse. The politics of hate and envy will begin to be rolled back in just 21 days bed wetter.

OK so I place you in the 'none so blind' column. And since my posts are so stupid, you probably shouldn't bother reading them. I'll return the favor.

No Carter worked on it Clinton gave it's legs back and going and Bush warned about it. And Barney said he was lying.
OMG!

OMG!
Truth will set you free.

CRA wasn't a Bush thing. The housing market problem was mainly a large speed bump. Obama energy policy is what kept the economy in the hole. Period.

Forum List

Back