23% of Republicans Think GOP Should Nominate Someone Other Than Trump

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
How can trump get reelected when a quarter of his own party thinks he should be replaced on the ballot?

23% of his party are nutless establishment bitches.
That’s been the case all along...The GOP is and has been the Party of spinless cowards for decades.

Last edited:
I used to be a card carrying Democrat, literally. And then I experienced sanctuary cities, and how liberal democrats overrode and trashed American poor I realized what cynical manipulative demagogues liberals ARE, they don't care who they hurt because they are such assholes...

How can trump get reelected when a quarter of his own party thinks he should be replaced on the ballot?

18% of Repubs supported impeachment which was an obvious political charade. Clearly there are Repubs who are #NeverTrumpers but 19 million Independents and 4 million Dems voted for him and speaking of swing states:

This is one of those open ended stupid polls that really mean not one damned thing.

The question was: "Republicans overwhelmingly expect President Trump to be their nominee this fall, but nearly one-in-four GOP voters would prefer someone else. "

Hell I used to prefer someone else too; Jesus Christ, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and others.

But guess what? They did not have the moxy, the wit, the stage presence and real world solution salving background of Donald J Trump and that is why he won the GOP nomination and then the election.

I held my nose to vote for him in 2016, but I will do it eagerly and with pride this year BECAUSE TRUMP HAS PROVEN HIMSELF

Would I pick someone else if I could pick the POTUS? Other than Jesus Christ, no. Trump is the man for our time, and when the times change as they always do, maybe he wont be.

But for now, why dont we ask Republicans who they plan to vote for this fall?

That is a 99.999% landslide for DJT.

I have to defend the Democratic party though. It represents to me, a party that used to have dignity and honor, the party of strong men like that Truman guy, that had the guts to drop the bomb.

Trump Vs Biden?

Biden doesn't have a prayer, his polling is dropping and Trump's rising and as this Flynn BS comes out it's only going to get worse for the Groper

Forum List

Back