24/7 Liberal Hate & Sedition

I think I will be ready to begin my liberal hate as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

I'm shaken..

You can't be a liberal, you have a sense of humor and of the absurd.

And possibly stirred.

There are things worth fighting for. Life is way too short to allow talking points and mindless chants to dictate who and what we are.

Is this really what Americans deserves..?

You're kidding right?

These are the same pieces of shit that created a cult of personality under a meat puppet faggot, as if he was a rock star or war hero. He never had a real job in his life and accomplished absolutely nothing of value. He didn't even get elected on his own merit, his handlers managed to bullshit more voters than McLame or Romney's.

If there are people who support an assbag like the moonbat messiah becoming CEO of the US Government, they are obviously deliberately trying to undermine and bring this country down.

In whatever sphincter functions as a bed wetter's mind, the US is the enemy of their global collectivist agenda.

I do tend to kid a lot but I also like to instigate discussion and see where the chips fall, so far, this threads pretty interesting and falls along the standard political tribes.

Notice how not even one liberal has denied the accusations? But confirmed it with their response...

Watch out, mofo. I am nearing the end of this cup. I just put major news (cough cough) outlets on ignore. In fact, I only hear about what any of them are saying when someone who is "conservative" posts a thread about it.

It's like when someone posts something from the View.....who the hell watches that shit?

I think I will be ready to begin my liberal hate as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

I'm shaken..

You can't be a liberal, you have a sense of humor and of the absurd.

And possibly stirred.

There are things worth fighting for. Life is way too short to allow talking points and mindless chants to dictate who and what we are.

Okay, I'm stirred... :wink_2:

I don't know. Ask Obama who was said to not be born in the US even after he provided his birth certificate, most notably by the person who you are now lamenting isn't getting a fair shake. Ask Obama who couldn't even get congress to meet with his SCOTUS nominee. Hell ask Ted Cruz, who's father was said to be involved in the Kennedy assassination, again by the person I mentioned before. Here's a tip, you want less hate and sedition? Don't be someone who starts the process.

I don't know. Ask Obama who was said to not be born in the US even after he provided his birth certificate, most notably by the person who you are now lamenting isn't getting a fair shake. Ask Obama who couldn't even get congress to meet with his SCOTUS nominee. Hell ask Ted Cruz, who's father was said to be involved in the Kennedy assassination, again by the person I mentioned before. Here's a tip, you want less hate and sedition? Don't be someone who starts the process.
And still Obama's college transcripts stay locked up and wont be open till 30 years after his death, which did he use his foreign status to get cheap college?

I'm glad you had the opportunity to unload your bag of crap, no need to thank me ...just take it for granted...:lol:

And still Obama's college transcripts stay locked up and wont be open till 30 years after his death, which did he use his foreign status to get cheap college?
Thanks for making my point.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to unload your bag of crap, no need to thank me ...just take it for granted...:lol:
Ah so when it's done by someone on the conservative side it isn't seditious or hateful? Glad you cleared that up for me.

Thanks for making my point.
On point you have is the pinhead on your shoulders..

Jack Cashill - National Articles:
In fact, neither of them so much as mentioned Obama’s time at Harvard, this despite his vulnerability on the executive experience charge.

Their silence likely derives from one verifiable fact: Obama’s record at Harvard was no more authentic than John Kerry’s record in Vietnam.

Are you related to Zippy?

Ah so when it's done by someone on the conservative side it isn't seditious or hateful? Glad you cleared that up for me.
Republicans can be liberal too, like John Fucking McCain, the RINO..Not Conservative but tards like you don't understand this, right Zippy?

Republicans can be liberal too, like John Fucking McCain, the RINO..Not Conservative but tards like you don't understand this, right Zippy?
Note the obvious disdain for me. I guess pointing out that whenever you troll like that you are in fact being hateful would be useless . But hey keep it up. You are a perfect illustration of the failure of the premise of this OP.

These threads are so monotonous. Cons there is a thing called Netflix, go watch videos from the 8 years of the Obama presidency and what cons and Republicans were saying and doing for those 8 straight years.

Did you really think no one else could hear you, or see you?

It's a matter of scale, time and malice, tubby.

Personally, I never called for Obama's impeachment soon after he won the election. I accepted that we were stuck with him for years and respected the election process.

..and sure, he wasn't always treated fairly in the swamp.

Forum List

Back