25 blacks asked to leave because 1 white "feels threatened"

Check DRUDGE this AM.........\

SHOCK: Pre-teen black kids bully 3-year-old white girl...

VIDEO: 'When white people piss black people off'...

COPS: Black teen girls assault white woman; charged with 'ethnic intimidation'...

PAPER: Black man attacks elderly white male, tells him he 'shouldn't be in his park'...

Shit is getting to be an epidemic. Don't fall for the hyper-progressive gayness of distorting the reality using PC bullshit. Regular folks need to wake the fuck up here......be hyper alert and arm yourself to the teeth. If you are feeling like a target, you are a target......don't let the PC mindset get your own ass killed.

This article was amusing:

Jersey City high school candidate for student gov't sent racist texts to himself, school official says

Well, here you go, the truth comes out.

From Wild Wing Cafe, N. Charleston's facebook:
Hunter Moffitt said:

This is ridiculous, Wild wings doesn't owe anyone an apology. The issue was that a DEAF woman stepped on the a lady's foot. (Yes, that lady happened to be black) The deaf woman walked away as the black woman yelled at her. The woman assumed that she was being ignored and caused a scene, then her party was asked to leave because she was yelling.
So there you have it.

From the same source as the original story. https://www.facebook.com/WildWingCafeNorthCharleston

Not racism.

Thanks.

I knew it was a lie when I saw Luddly started the thread, but it is nice to see someone who doesn't even know him proving it.

As did I. What civilized individual mistreats a handicapped person?

Hunter Moffitt said:

This is ridiculous, Wild wings doesn't owe anyone an apology. The issue was that a DEAF woman stepped on the a lady's foot. (Yes, that lady happened to be black) The deaf woman walked away as the black woman yelled at her. The woman assumed that she was being ignored and caused a scene, then her party was asked to leave because she was yelling.

So there you have it.

From the same source as the original story. https://www.facebook.com/WildWingCafeNorthCharleston

Not racism.

Okay, so kick out the ignorant black lady, NOT the entire group.

The way some on here would like to kick out the ignorant Aussie?

Blacks will MAKE racism if they don't have it.

Jersey City high school candidate for student gov't sent racist texts to himself, school official says | NJ.com

The black St. Peter’s Prep student who purportedly received racist text messages warning him to drop out of the Jersey City high school's student government election sent the texts to himself, a school official confirmed last week.

The boy wanted to play the race card to fix a student election. When he wasn't dealt the race card, he dealt one to himself.

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Has anyone in that group apologized for yelling at a handicapped person? I think of posters on here. I could see poet knocking her to the ground. I could see JoeB and Luddly yelling at her too. I could see Snookie getting up in her face. I do NOT see [MENTION=26153]High_Gravity[/MENTION] for whom I have a great deal of respect yelling at this woman, or misbehaving toward the manager. The woman was handicapped. She gets special treatment as a handicapped person.

Leave black/white out of it. Imagine just people in this scenario. This behavior is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Has anyone in that group apologized for yelling at a handicapped person? I think of posters on here. I could see poet knocking her to the ground. I could see JoeB and Luddly yelling at her too. I could see Snookie getting up in her face. I do NOT see [MENTION=26153]High_Gravity[/MENTION] for whom I have a great deal of respect yelling at this woman, or misbehaving toward the manager. The woman was handicapped. She gets special treatment as a handicapped person.

Leave black/white out of it. Imagine just people in this scenario. This behavior is unacceptable.

Thats very true.

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Just as I expected, the party was overly rude and caused a scene. That was the reason for them getting kicked out, not make-believe racism. If you cause a scene in a restaurant, regardless of your race, color or religion, the restaurant will ask you to leave. How ignorant yelling at a deaf woman!!!

Arrogant SOBs!!!

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Just as I expected, the party was overly rude and caused a scene. That was the reason for them getting kicked out, not make-believe racism. If you cause a scene in a restaurant, regardless of your race, color or religion, the restaurant will ask you to leave. How ignorant yelling at a deaf woman!!!

Arrogant SOBs!!!

I didnt see anything in the post that refutes the original story?

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Okay, so kick out the ignorant black lady, NOT the entire group.

You have to be the dumbest poster on this board! I guess you must eat alone a lot to make such a brain-dead comment.

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Why does handicapped have anything to do with this? Somebody stepping on your foot by accident doesn't give you the right to cause a scene and go off on the person. Since when did bumping into someone or stepping on a persons foot by accident become an excuse to act like a thug? If you aren't prepared for little meaningless accidents like this to occur you don't belong in public. Get your food delivered and stay away from other people. And if you don't, and you go in public, and you decide to raise your voice and start an altercation with someone in a business establishment where people are trying to earn a living, or conduct business, be prepared to get your butt kicked out of the establishment. In other words, behave yourself around people. If you can't do that, stay the heck home.

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Why does handicapped have anything to do with this? Somebody stepping on your foot by accident doesn't give you the right to cause a scene and go off on the person. Since when did bumping into someone or stepping on a persons foot by accident become an excuse to act like a thug? If you aren't prepared for little meaningless accidents like this to occur you don't belong in public. Get your food delivered and stay away from other people. And if you don't, and you go in public, and you decide to raise your voice and start an altercation with someone in a business establishment where people are trying to earn a living, or conduct business, be prepared to get your butt kicked out of the establishment. In other words, behave yourself around people. If you can't do that, stay the heck home.

The woman being handicapped explains her not realizing she needed to say 'excuse me.' What explains the behavior of the group?

Hunter Moffitt said:

So there you have it.

Not racism.

Arrogant SOBs!!!

Remember way back in the day when the righties were saying it was only a facebook posting SO they didn't believe it? Now ALL they need is a facebook posting from the other side to suspend disbelief. Amazing 180!

:lol: Now they've found the ground they are going to stand on FINALLY! When the "its only facebook" didn't work. When the "Huffpo" didn't work. When the maybe they deserved it, video tape, overcast on a Thursday, Leap year etc etc didn't work. Now they've decided to do their Sally Fields impression about the Handicapp.

The woman being handicapped explains her not realizing she needed to say 'excuse me.' What explains the behavior of the group?

Nothing excuses the behavior of the group. And if only a portion of the group decided to act like ignorant bullies or thugs, the whole group should appropriatly be evicted from the premises. The lady who was being screamed at or whatever was under no obligation to respond, whether she heard the complaint or not. Often folks are taught to just not respond to verbal abuse from a stranger. Just keep walking and get away from the attacker. We don't know what tone of voice or what was being said to a lady who allegedly stepped on someones foot by mistake. If it was aggressive or beligerent or hostile, she did the right thing. If she had said excuse me she may have faced further verbal abuse and escalated the situation, if she could have even heard the verbal assault, but she allegedly couldn't. My response would have been to tell the trouble maker to keep her damn foot out from under mine and move out of the way when someone is trying to walk by them, but I'm not a deaf old woman.

Last edited:

Arrogant SOBs!!!

Remember way back in the day when the righties were saying it was only a facebook posting SO they didn't believe it? Now ALL they need is a facebook posting from the other side to suspend disbelief. Amazing 180!

:lol: Now they've found the ground they are going to stand on FINALLY! When the "its only facebook" didn't work. When the "Huffpo" didn't work. When the maybe they deserved it, video tape, overcast on a Thursday, Leap year etc etc didn't work. Now they've decided to do their Sally Fields impression about the Handicapp.

Why has HuffPo not published the 'rest of the story?' I guess they are invested in being racist.

If the DEAF woman had said "excuse me" she might have signed it and caused a major fight as her sign language was mistaken for gang signs and the crowd of 25 went wild.

What happens when deaf people use sign language.

Deaf man stabbed when sign language mistaken for gang signs, police say | Fox News

Group of deaf, mute friends stabbed at bar after thug mistakes sign language for gang signs - NY Daily News

Deaf Men Attacked After ASL Conversation Mistaken for Gang Signs - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Than could have happened, but most deaf people can speak a little. One does have to wonder why one of them had his/her foot in the aisle and didn't move it when he/she saw the woman coming.

I saw a deaf couple once on a parking lot having an argument. Yes, you can scream in sign language!

Last edited:
Even when deaf people can speak a little, they usually sign at the same time they are speaking. Force of habit perhaps.

This incident is just another one like all the rest where black people go crazy because they are dissed.

Forum List

Back