25% of Mexico's population has relocated to the USA

Link?
right there in the first post.....

That's only a link to some babbling apostle reporting Ann Coulter said it. Doesn't tell us where the number's pulled from. I need something a little deeper than Ann Coulter's Ass.

One might suggest at this point that if you run with ipse dixits just because Ann Coulter spewed them, you're not exactly on rhetorical terra firma, if you catch my drift.

Well, simple math should give you some idea, wouldn't you think? If 100,000 per year invade our country for (at least) 25 years, what do you have? C'mon Einstein.

There have been AT LEAST 100,000 per year for the last 45 years or longer - in spite of what your dear leader tells you.

Link?

That's only a link to some babbling apostle reporting Ann Coulter said it. Doesn't tell us where the number's pulled from. I need something a little deeper than Ann Coulter's Ass.

One might suggest at this point that if you run with ipse dixits just because Ann Coulter spewed them, you're not exactly on rhetorical terra firma, if you catch my drift.

if you want the actual researched sources of Coulter's assertion i would suggest you buy her book "Adios America: the left's plan to turn our country into a third world hellhole"

Ah yes, the only thing better than running with statistics that have no documentation is going out and paying for them. :lmao:

So ....... no link exists. It's out of Ann Coulter's Ass.

Thanks, I'll pass. :eusa_hand:

Denying the truth doesn't change it bud. But if it makes you feel better...just ask Italy. They have just banned ALL immigrants.

Ain't got shit to do with "Italy". Documenting it is what makes it real.

Didn't happen here. Oh well. You enjoy flying your meme.

girl-flying_kite_animation_15.gif

"America needs diversity!" Ramos cried. She [Ann Coulter] cried back, "One quarter of the population of Mexico has emptied into America already. Thirty percent of legals are Mexicans; sixty percent of illegals are Mexicans. That's not diversity!”

I couldn't grasp what she'd just said: That 25% of Mexico's people had relocated to the U.S.? Do people know this?

Link?

Well, simple math should give you some idea, wouldn't you think? If 100,000 per year invade our country for (at least) 25 years, what do you have? C'mon Einstein.

There have been AT LEAST 100,000 per year for the last 45 years or longer - in spite of what your dear leader tells you.

"America needs diversity!" Ramos cried. She [Ann Coulter] cried back, "One quarter of the population of Mexico has emptied into America already. Thirty percent of legals are Mexicans; sixty percent of illegals are Mexicans. That's not diversity!”

I couldn't grasp what she'd just said: That 25% of Mexico's people had relocated to the U.S.? Do people know this?

Link?

if you want the actual researched sources of Coulter's assertion i would suggest you buy her book "Adios America: the left's plan to turn our country into a third world hellhole"

Ah yes, the only thing better than running with statistics that have no documentation is going out and paying for them. :lmao:

of course you'll pass......you're a leftie flake that refuses to seek out the truth....

Coulter has had to dig deep to find data regarding immigration stats because it seems much of that data is not readily available to the public (i wonder why?)....so that is why there isn't a quickie answer served on a plate for you....i'm sure all the info and references you need are in her book...i don't have this one yet but i've read other books by her and they are all well-researched and footnoted...

Link?
I think I will have a look myself, and see whether it is true or not.
Select Diaspora Populations in the United States
Mexico: Approximately 23.2 million Mexican immigrants and their children live in the United States, making Mexico by far the largest source of immigration to the United States.
Link: Select Diaspora Populations in the United States migrationpolicy.org
Population of Mexico: 122.3 million (2013)
Link (World Bank): Population total Data Table

Now for some math, to determine whether the 25% claim is true:

122.3 million Mexicans in Mexico + 23.2 million Mexicans in the US = 145.5 million

145.5 million / 100 = 1.455 million is 1% of Mexicans within Mexico and the US

1.455*25 = 36.375 million would be 25% of the Mexican population (excluding non-US diaspora)

23.2 million / 1.455 million = 15.94% of the Mexican population (excluding non-US diaspora)

So, Ann Coulter's claim is incorrect, as approximately 15.94% of the Mexican population (excluding non-US diaspora) are currently living in the US (as of 2013).

How about we invade Mexico and annex it? Much easier to secure the small Guatemalian border.
I've been saying the same thing for years. Hell I'd like to be able to buy a nice retirement home on the beach in Mexico and kick back eating tacos and drinking Corona.
It would definitely be more productive and beneficial than our adventures in the middle east.

Link?

Link?

of course you'll pass......you're a leftie flake that refuses to seek out the truth....

Actually I'm the one who just requested it, and you're the one running with it who can't back it up. So much for "truth seeking".

Coulter has had to dig deep to find data regarding immigration stats because it seems much of that data is not readily available to the public (i wonder why?)....so that is why there isn't a quickie answer served on a plate for you....i'm sure all the info and references you need are in her book...i don't have this one yet but i've read other books by her and they are all well-researched and footnoted...

I have no doubt she "dug deep" but that's what toilet paper's for. If it were a legitimate stat it would have a source. It apparently doesn't. What have we learned?

Gullible's Travels....

Link?

Link?

By all means, pass POGO. You don't need eyes to see, you need Obama and Hillary to give you stats. Thus the term "stupid Americans."

Here you go. Here is a message to you from your Presidente:
"There are no Mexicans here. Dearborn isn't 100% Muslim. Sharpton isn't employed to cause civil unrest. I didn't say it is the American civilian that are the real terrorist problem. They don't want our guns. Why, we are growing by leaps and bounds. The world respects us now."

Americans "passing" is exactly what is necessary to finish the job. We are there. We have changed, just like Obama promised we would. The Global Initiative is the final nail......

Don't you wish Obama had as much of a strategy for ISIS as he has for us?

Last edited:

Actually I'm the one who just requested it, and you're the one running with it who can't back it up. So much for "truth seeking".

I have no doubt she "dug deep" but that's what toilet paper's for. If it were a legitimate stat it would have a source. It apparently doesn't. What have we learned?

Gullible's Travels....
Especially since she is off by around 13 million. :eek:

Link?

Link?

By all means, pass POGO. You don't need eyes to see, you need Obama and Hillary to give you stats. Thus the term "stupid Americans."

Her you go. Here is a message to you from your Presidente:
"There are no Mexicans here. Dearborn isn't 100% Muslim. Sharpton isn't employed to cause civil unrest. I didn't say it is the American civilian that are the real terrorist problem. They don't want our guns. Why, we are growing by leaps and bounds. The world respects us now."

Americans "passing" is exactly what is necessary to finish the job. We are there. We have changed, just like Obama promised we would. The Global Initiative is the final nail......

STILL not a basis. So there is no answer and the thread title is based on .... nothing.

Link?
Mexico: Approximately 23.2 million Mexican immigrants and their children live in the United States, making Mexico by far the largest source of immigration to the United States.

122.3 million Mexicans in Mexico + 23.2 million Mexicans in the US = 145.5 million

1.455*25 = 36.375 million would be 25% of the Mexican population (excluding non-US diaspora)

23.2 million / 1.455 million = 15.94% of the Mexican population (excluding non-US diaspora)

So, Ann Coulter's claim is incorrect, as approximately 15.94% of the Mexican population (excluding non-US diaspora) are currently living in the US (as of 2013).

Well thank God they quit pouring across our border, as of 2013.........

Link?

i'm very reluctant to accept figures from a leftie think tank based in Brussels...

i believe i will wait until i see Coulter's research...

Link?

i'm very reluctant to accept figures from a leftie think tank based in Brussels...

There you go. Should have thought of that before you wrote the title. shouldn't you've?

Gullible's Travels....

you requested and i told you where to find it.....i trust Coulter's claims based on past experience...

i got some tp if that's what you need...

Link?

There you go. Should have thought of that before you wrote the title. shouldn't you've?

no..as already stated i have faith in her claims...from past experience....

i also know that lefties will deny the facts she presents without even bothering to look at them...

Link?

no..as already stated i have faith in her claims...from past experience....

i also know that lefties will deny the facts she presents without even bothering to look at them...

We can't look at them -- nobody can show where they come from. That makes it ipse dixit.

"Martians just landed at the Winn Dixie in Peagram Tennessee". But I don't have a link.

"Faith" is for religion, not for facts. You want to claim a "fact"? Then it has to come from somewhere. We don't just make 'em up.

Link?

As of 2015, there are approximately 23.2 million Mexicans in America, but the World Bank statistics place Mexico's population as of 2013 as 122.3 million, and UN projections* put the current Mexican population at 125.23 million.

*Link (UN population projections): World Population Prospects the 2012 Revision

In order for Ann Coulter's claim to be true, 41 million legal and illegal Mexicans would have to have left Mexico and come to the US.

In short, Coulter is so full of shit her eyes should be brown.

Most of the Mexican-Americans in the US were BORN here. They did not emigrate here. The number of native born outnumbers the immigrants by almost 2 to 1, and together they do not add up to 41 million.

A record 33.7 million Hispanics of Mexican origin resided in the United States in 2012, according to an analysis of Census Bureau data by Pew Research Center. This estimate includes 11.4 million immigrants born in Mexico and 22.3 million born in the U.S. who self-identified as Hispanics of Mexican origin.

A Demographic Portrait of Mexican-Origin Hispanics in the United States

So much for the utter bullshit claim that 25% of Mexico's population has relocated to the US.

Link?

As of 2015, there are approximately 23.2 million Mexicans in America, but the World Bank statistics place Mexico's population as of 2013 as 122.3 million, and UN projections* put the current Mexican population at 125.23 million.

125.23 (current number in Mexico) plus
23.2 (current number in US) equals
148.43 million (total Mexicans both countries)*
Divided by 23.2
equals 15.63% .... not even close to Coulter's claim.

Hence the challenge.

:bye1:

*Actually something less that 15.63, since we don't have the number of Mexicans living in countries outside these two.

Wiki, meanwhile, sez:

NEGI forecasted in 2000 that about eight million Mexican-born individuals live in the United States of America. That is 8.7% of the total Mexican population.[32]

Last edited:

Link?

according to Pew Research Center there were 33.7 million mexicans in America in 2012....

33/122 = 27%......34/125 = 27%

A Demographic Portrait of Mexican-Origin Hispanics in the United States Pew Research Center

Last edited:

Link?

Indeed. And, according to the MSM, they haven't been coming across our borders (in any number) since forever. Just keep believing the propaganda you're being fed. All is well.

Forum List

Back