25 Reason Trump won't pay a dime to E Carrol...

What you know about President Trump, factually, could probably fit in your girlfriend's dickhole.... hmm?

And you probably have something to hide from impartial law enforcement. (Don't tell us what it is, then we're a party to it).

Good luck with that.

Neither you nor Trump are very bright.

You don't have first amendment rights in a court of law. You have the right of due process clause under the 5th amendment.
You are correct, however, consider a judge telling you that the only answers you can give are “yes, or no” regardless of what the question is….

It‘s at that point, not to mention violations of his fair right to a fair trial, that the judge took away the most important aspect of a fair trial, by taking away for him to defend, or speak on his own behalf…

You are correct, however, consider a judge telling you that the only answers you can give are “yes, or no” regardless of what the question is….

Dude, that happens all the time. The defense attorney in the Fani Willis hearings was basically seeking yes/no answers when Willis and Wade were on the stand. Some answers may require some nuance - that's what lawyers are there to fight for. But the first amendment is on the outside of the courthouse, not the inside.

It‘s at that point, not to mention violations of his fair right to a fair trial,

I'm not even sure you have a right to a 'fair' trial. You have a right to due process. If you're poor as shit and can't afford anything other than an overworked public defender and you're going against the system, I'm not sure that's fair, but that's probably due process until or unless you can prove otherwise. Sucks, but that's the way it is. But Trump is supposedly a billionaire, so it's not like he can't afford quality legal counsel; he just doesn't listen to it, which is why he ends up with bozo defense lawyers like Alina Habba.

that the judge took away the most important aspect of a fair trial, by taking away for him to defend, or speak on his own behalf…

He doesn't have the right to speak on his own behalf however he pleases. He has to do that within the framework of the court rules. He has the right to select counsel. He has the right to testify - or not. He has the right to appeal. But your understanding of his rights is mistaken.

Malarkey!

All of your claims were put up and argued in court by Trump Lawyers interrogating Carroll and they FAILED....
Trump was a billionaire in the 1990s. Why didn't she bring charges then? :rolleyes-41:
think-emoji-thinking.gif

Dude, that happens all the time. The defense attorney in the Fani Willis hearings was basically seeking yes/no answers when Willis and Wade were on the stand. Some answers may require some nuance - that's what lawyers are there to fight for. But the first amendment is on the outside of the courthouse, not the inside.

I'm not even sure you have a right to a 'fair' trial. You have a right to due process. If you're poor as shit and can't afford anything other than an overworked public defender and you're going against the system, I'm not sure that's fair, but that's probably due process until or unless you can prove otherwise. Sucks, but that's the way it is. But Trump is supposedly a billionaire, so it's not like he can't afford quality legal counsel; he just doesn't listen to it, which is why he ends up with bozo defense lawyers like Alina Habba.

He doesn't have the right to speak on his own behalf however he pleases. He has to do that within the framework of the court rules. He has the right to select counsel. He has the right to testify - or not. He has the right to appeal. But your understanding of his rights is mistaken.

Thanks for being such a mountain of entertainment!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's not what the Judge said or did.

What was actually done was a requirement that the answer had to pertain to the question asked and during the damages phase that FPOTUS#45 could not attempt to relitigate the Trial of Fact.

In any trial the answer has to be responsive to the question asked.

WW

.I think you're stalking me for information about my legal details. I think that might be against the rules. I think you need to quit it before I report you.

You're paranoid to boot, lol. I just asked you if you've ever been in a courtroom, because you seem to think you know something about the legal system.

The jury did not find enough evidence to show he raped her.
They did find sufficient evidence that he sexually molested her
Really? What was that evidence? It’s what I’ve been waiting ti see all this time. People keep talking about this evidence…where is it? WHAT is it?

Really? What was that evidence? It’s what I’ve been waiting ti see all this time. People keep talking about this evidence…where is it? WHAT is it?

Testimony by Ms. Carroll and two witnessed that confirmed contemporaneous communications that she informed them of the attack when it happened.

WW

Testimony of friends that she had told them about her encounter with Trump. Trump bragging he would go up to women and grab them by the pussy. Trump openly lying.

Led the jury to believe more likely than not that he had done it

Testimony by Ms. Carroll and two witnessed that confirmed contemporaneous communications that she informed them of the attack when it happened.

WW

Ahh, so the accuser and her two friends all say trump did it. Really?? You call that evidence?

Prove that Carroll ACTUALLY told those two witnesses when it happened? For all we know, she could have “laid out the plan” just before she decided to bring this case to trial.

Wait, so if trump could find 2 of his buddies to say that trump didn’t do it, then he’s off the hook, right?

That’s not “evidence”. Evidence is a video recording, dna tests, a police report or a hospital visit record.

Forum List

Back