27,000 gun owners in once place...

82827876_1085736431772402_6549088316170436608_n.jpg

... most of them armed...
... a good many of them armed with 'assault weapons'...
... and no one died.
In fact, no one was shot.
In FACT, no one was hurt - AND the demonstrators cleaned up after themselves.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?

Because your strawman shot hisself in da haid.

"Guns" are not the problem. Nobody said that.

Gun Culture is. And that btw is not "Politics". It's social mores.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.
Nobody said that?

You should perhaps stop making such grand pronouncements. Because you're invariably wrong.

Guns are the problem

Guns are the problem, not people

'Guns are the problem': activists get tough on gun control after Vegas

The problem is guns

ATF: Guns Are the Problem

Cool links Dave. Unfortunately none of them link to this thread, do they.

Yanno what, I posted that before I even scanned the links, knowing in advance they wouldn't. Now that I've scanned them, none of those links even link to this website.

No, actually you've made up everything.
Your own words betray you

If you're claiming those are my words and not yours ---- QUOTE ME.
Your words:

Guns" are not the problem. Nobody said that.

Gun Culture is.

Correct.

And YOUR words above:

guns are ok - unless someone want [sic] to own a gun which makes them a gun nut

Speako Englishie?

Strike one. Wanna try again?
That was my response to the correct meaning of your words

That was your ignoraminantly perverted rewrite of my words. But I already said that.

... and no one died.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.

The people at the rally were certainly into the "gun culture", big time.

They are not the problem. The problem is the criminal culture. Most of the gun crimes committed in this country arte committed by inner city thugs, druggies, and gang bangers, mostly minorities. Assholes that don't give a shit about any gun law.

... and no one died.

They are not the problem. The problem is the criminal culture. Most of the gun crimes committed in this country arte committed by inner city thugs, druggies, and gang bangers, mostly minorities. Assholes that don't give a shit about any gun law.

Without bothering to vet the term "most" and accepting it for the sake of argument, what do any and all of these elements, as well as, say, Mafioso, outer city thugs, larcenists, bank robbers, suicidists and of course mass shooters of innocents, all have in common?

Gun Culture. The perverse dogma that all the answers to controlling people, robbing people, getting revenge on people, and most prominently "defending oneself", lies in the worship of Almighty Gun. And that's what makes it cultural.

Which brings us back to the OP and his fawning masturbatory fantasy image of (see title above), treating worship of said Almighty Gun as if some kind of sacred pilgrimage to Mecca. Not to mention actually NAMING HIMSELF after his god. That speaks heavily of values, hence, culture.

Last edited:
Anti gun-loons are trained to lie, because if they don't, they have nothing to say.

Ironic post for a wag who's had literally nothing to say to my comment back in post TWO.

Anti-gun loons, and their willing stoolies in the media, were less than happy with the non-violent outcome of Monday's rally.

Still waiting for someone to tell us why the white supremacist fascists didn't draw the Antifa trogs out.
You know, the boys and girls (and those who can't tell) who pride themselves in their willingness to curb-stomp anyone who disagrees with them.

Anti gun-loons are trained to lie, because if they don't, they have nothing to say.

Ironic post for a wag who's had literally nothing to say to my comment back in post TWO.

---- and still doesn't.

... and no one died.

Nobody said that?

You should perhaps stop making such grand pronouncements. Because you're invariably wrong.

Guns are the problem

The problem is guns

Yanno what, I posted that before I even scanned the links, knowing in advance they wouldn't. Now that I've scanned them, none of those links even link to this website.
Yet again, you attempt to move the goalposts. You do that. A LOT.

You said, and I quote:
... and no one died.

You weren't speaking of this thread, nor was M14 in the post to which you were replying.

I proved you wrong.

And yet again, you will not take responsibility for your error. You do that. A LOT.

... and no one died.

Without bothering to vet the term "most" and accepting it for the sake of argument, what do any and all of these elements, as well as, say, Mafioso, outer city thugs, larcenists, bank robbers, suicidists and of course mass shooters of innocents, all have in common?

Gun Culture. The perverse dogma that all the answers to controlling people, robbing people, getting revenge on people, and most prominently "defending oneself", lies in the worship of Almighty Gun. And that's what makes it cultural.

Which brings us back to the OP and his fawning masturbatory fantasy image of (see title above), treating worship of said Almighty Gun as if some kind of sacred pilgrimage to Mecca. Not to mention actually NAMING HIMSELF after his god. That speaks heavily of values, hence, culture.

One thing about you stupid Moon Bats. You are consistent in being uneducated and low information.

According to the FBI stats the great majority of gun crimes in this country takes place in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes among the minority druggies, gangbangers and street thugs.

That is the criminal culture in this country and no filthy ass gun control law will change that because those assholes don't obey the existing law.

If you think having an universal back ground check is going to stop the gun crime in the Black shitholes then not only are you stupid but you are in Moon Bat denial. Pull your head out of your ass.

I am part of the real "gun culture" in the US. I collect and shoot guns. I have 50 forearms. I went out to the range this morning and shot two AR-15s. I am a NRA certified firearms instructor and range officer. Firearms is my main recreational activity. I have a concealed carry permit.

None of my firearms have ever been used in a crime nor will they. I am not part of the criminal culture.

Meanwhile the shitty little Neggra thug walking the streets of Chicago with his cheap little stolen gun is likely to commit a crime with the firearm because he is part of the criminal culture.

Stop being an idiot because you are just embarrassing yourself.

... and no one died.

Nobody said that?

Guns are the problem

The problem is guns

You said, and I quote:
... and no one died.

You weren't speaking of this thread, nor was M14 in the post to which you were replying.

I proved you wrong.

And yet again, you will not take responsibility for your error. You do that. A LOT.

Oh by all means instruct me on what I was talking about. That's always a good plan. What could possibly go wrong.

... and no one died.

One thing about you stupid Moon Bats. You are consistent in being uneducated and low information.

According to the FBI stats the great majority of gun crimes in this country takes place in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes among the minority druggies, gangbangers and street thugs.

That is the criminal culture in this country and no filthy ass gun control law will change that because those assholes don't obey the existing law.

If you think having an universal back ground check is going to stop the gun crime in the Black shitholes then not only are you stupid but you are in Moon Bat denial. Pull your head out of your ass.

I am part of the real "gun culture" in the US. I collect and shoot guns. I have 50 forearms. I went out to the range this morning and shot two AR-15s. I am a NRA certified firearms instructor and range officer. Firearms is my main recreational activity. I have a concealed carry permit.

None of my firearms have ever been used in a crime nor will they. I am not part of the criminal culture.

Meanwhile the shitty little Neggra thug walking the streets of Chicago with his cheap little stolen gun is likely to commit a crime with the firearm because he is part of the criminal culture.

Stop being an idiot because you are just embarrassing yourself.

Actually I said nothing about "crime". I made an observation about culture. Which you also confirmed.

... and no one died.

Nobody said that?

Guns are the problem

The problem is guns

You said, and I quote:
... and no one died.

I proved you wrong.

Oh by all means instruct me on what I was talking about. That's always a good plan. What could possibly go wrong.
You said:

I showed that people have, indeed, said that.

Thus endeth the lesson. Unfortunately, the student is a moron.

Nobody said that?

Guns are the problem

The problem is guns

You said, and I quote:
... and no one died.

I proved you wrong.

You said:

You must be new to "English". That explains a lot of your past posts.
Good luck with the ESL.

You said, and I quote:
... and no one died.

I proved you wrong.

You said:

You must be new to "English". That explains a lot of your past posts.
Good luck with the ESL.
Chickenshit weasel.

I proved you wrong. Cry some more about it.

... and no one died.

I would erase this thread before the rest of the world sees and laugh at you.
Gun culture is a huge american problem, thousands of deaths, be it gang related, road rage, family disputes, neighbourhood disputes, breakups, school shootings, and so much more....where in other gun free countries are resolved by non lethal manners, Americans rush to guns to end those issues by killing others and killing themselves.

Forum List

Back