2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am high on life and all the wonderful things it offers.
Not to mention you seem to have had your share of drugs already ... Keep on peddling that crap, some schmuck will probably buy it ... :thup:

Then you must have paranoid delusions if you think that anyone wants to take away ALL the guns. You can't even name one person who does.
Firearm ownership is a personal thing it’s no one else’s business. Frivolous gun laws are for the feeble
Frivolous guns are for the feeble? You got THAT right, brah. :biggrin:
Says the person that is scared to death of them… LOL firearms are harmless on their own

The Swiss are a nation were everyone is armed. They were never invaded by anyone during world war I or World War II.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The Constitution and its case law protect our rights and liberties from government overreach and excess, not guns.

When government oversteps its Constitutional authority, the people are at liberty to seek relief at the ballot box or in Federal court, not with ‘force of arms,’ as guaranteed by the First Amendment, and the fundamental right of the people to vote via the democratic process, a First Amendment right neither mitigated nor abridged by the Second Amendment.

The Second Amendment protects the right to self-defense, to protect oneself from criminal attack, and to possess a firearm as a means to self-defense.

None of this has anything to do with Hitler or the Swiss, and to compare the United States to other countries with regard to guns is as idiotic as it is wrong.

We as a nation should not accept any Democratic attempt to infringe on our second amendment rights, by the likes of a Diane Feinstein or any other democratic politician, because of the Las Vegas shooter.
Why? Just because of what happened in Las Vegas? NOW, that's a pretty big "BECAUSE".Things like that happen because OF the 2nd Amendment, not in spite off it. All these mass shootings speak for themselves. The 2nd amendment has become a more than an anachronism, its become an deficit and a threat more than an benefit. Let's repeal it. Stick a fork in it, it's done.

We as a nation should not accept any Democratic attempt to infringe on our second amendment rights, by the likes of a Diane Feinstein or any other democratic politician, because of the Las Vegas shooter.
Why? Just because of what happened in Las Vegas? NOW, that's a pretty big "BECAUSE".Things like that happen because OF the 2nd Amendment, not in spite off it. All these mass shootings speak for themselves. The 2nd amendment has become a more than an anachronism, its become an deficit and a threat more than an benefit. Let's repeal it. Stick a fork in it, it's done.

bullshit

bullshit

bullshit
How so?

bullshit
How so?

gun crimes happen all across the globe regardless of a "2nd amendment"

even without the 2nd Amendment the right still exists

the 2nd Amendment is nothing more the a statement to such a natural right existing

however go ahead try and get a "repeal" good luck getting 3/4th of the states to ratify it

bullshit
How so?

the 2nd Amendment is nothing more the a statement to such a natural right existing

however go ahead try and get a "repeal" good luck getting 3/4th of the states to ratify it
Thanks. You say-"Even without the 2nd amendment, there is a right"...that bears a little explanation.

bullshit
How so?

Thanks. You say-"Even without the 2nd amendment, there is a right"...that bears a little explanation.

go read the the writings and works of founding fathers

if you dont understand that our rights are not given to those that run the government

i will even help you out lazy bones

Thomas Jefferson - Online Library of Liberty

To repeal a Constitutional Amendment takes a vote by the people and approval/ratification by the States.
Perhaps you haven't looked at a political map in a while ... That isn't happening any time soon.

if you dont understand that our rights are not given to those that run the government

You are NOT answering my question. I have to do your homework? You can't defend something as a right that would destroy our other rights and take lives. It's time to rescind,repeal and remove the 2nd amendment .

You are NOT answering my question. I have to do your homework? You can't defend something as a right that would destroy our other rights and take lives. It's time to rescind,repeal and remove the 2nd amendment .

no you have not done your home work

that is not my fault that is yours that you choose to be ignorant

http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3506&context=wlulr

http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3506&context=wlulr
Inform me , after all these mass shootings I see we need to defend ourselves from firearms, nobody without firearms was ever the threat here. Skip the bullsh*t.

Inform me , after all these mass shootings I see we need to defend ourselves from firearms, nobody without firearms was ever the threat here. Skip the bullsh*t.

no it has been hashed over thousands of times in on this site

if you cant do a little research when it is handed to you that is not my fault that is yours

the old saying goes you can lead a fat lazy horse to water but you cant make her drink it

remain ignorant

if you cant do a little research when it is handed to you that is not my fault that is yours

the old saying goes you can lead a fat lazy horse to water but you cant make her drink it

remain ignorant
Please. Be condescending. That helps a lot. The Constitution is a beautiful document. And still given to abuses. We have mass shootings of innocent people on massive scale our fore-fathers never imagined, Which is my point, they NEVER imagined the abuses that firearms would be given to.

remain ignorant
Please. Be condescending. That helps a lot. The Constitution is a beautiful document. And still given to abuses. We have mass shootings of innocent people on massive scale our fore-fathers never imagined, Which is my point, they NEVER imagined the abuses that firearms would be given to.

no I am not

it is a waste of time with you until

you have had the decency to have read the provided material

to have base understanding

my god how the fuck hard it is it to understand

a natural right

either read the basic information

or remain ignorant

i dont care either way

I like guns. But I can do without firearms. As an American, I see how the NRA and the second amendment does more harm than good. But's that me. All these mass shootings are the result of a right to a free militia and the right to own arms, well that has got to end. We have state funded National Guard, and they have m-16s and F16s and I am good with that. Not allowing nutters shooting up preschools or anything else in 'Vegas has to end.

I like guns. But I can do without firearms. As an American, I see how the NRA and the second amendment does more harm than good. But's that me. All these mass shootings are the result of a right to a free militia and the right to own arms, well that has got to end. We have state funded National Guard, and they have m-16s and F16s and I am good with that. Not allowing nutters shooting up preschools or anything else in 'Vegas has to end.

so the problem is nutters not legal gun owners

*yet* you want to strip the rights of legal gun owners

of their natural right to firearms

because you wrongly believe that will stop the nutters from killing

Only two percent of gun crimes are committed with AR platform rifles of the type used by the Las Vegas shooter – ‘banning’ such weapons would therefore do little to decrease the number of gun deaths per year.

You've accepted mass shooting since you've never wanted to do anything meaningful to stop them.

Please provide a complete list of all the "meaningful" things you think can be done and should be done to prevent any more mass shooting. Be as specific as you can possibly be. Please also include as brief explanation of how the criminal / shooters will actually be prevented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back