2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the Democrat party doesn't want all your guns ... Yet anyways ... :thup:
They just want to ban the ones that will keep you from putting up a good fight when they come for the rest.

This is exactly my point. If you don't have a fully automatic assault rifles, there is no way you can engage any confiscating all your weapons military force,domestic or foreign.The draft was co authored by a democrat Hilary Clinton when she worked at the United Nations.!!This is fact,do the research.!!
And the military would never go against their own country for the sake of the federal government, The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment
The military will do what they are told. If it's shining each other's knob, they shine each other's knob...
:lmao:
They don’t give a shit about career politicians, They have no authority over them when It comes right down to it. Career politicians have no credibility
The military was recently sent into Iraq for no reason except to kill and be killed, and the military went right along with that stupid decision.
That’s different then going after their own citizens, the military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment.

Then you are going to have to live with mass shootings on a regular basis. maybe sometime in the future, another generation... will see the absurdity of the current system, and they will start to take the appropriate measures. Societies usually get more civilized over time, not less. Well... usually... lol.

So... in YOUR future only the the government will be allowed to have guns....good luck with that.
I don't need a gun. Never have.

I haven't needed one either but when I do I'll have one. When you do you'll be a victim or dead.
I live in a community so safe that I don't even lock my doors at night. If I thought I needed a gun, I'd get one. And I'm also a vegetarian, so I don't hunt either.

good for you but who cares

my rights are not based on your lifestyle
I know, lol, it has nothing to do with gun control. I should have just said that it's a false narrative to say that anyone wants to take away ALL your guns... EXCEPT Matt Damon. :biggrin:

You've accepted mass shooting since you've never wanted to do anything meaningful to stop them.

Please provide a complete list of all the "meaningful" things you think can be done and should be done to prevent any more mass shooting. Be as specific as you can possibly be. Please also include as brief explanation of how the criminal / shooters will actually be prevented.

i guess i wanna hear just exactly why criminals will obey such laws
Criminals don't obey murders laws either, should we also not have any of those?

why do you want to make honest folks into criminals

Matt Damon. :biggrin: Like I say, nobody.

When the Constitution was ratified, do you actually think that the Founding fathers had it in mind to safeguard a citizen's right to shoot 600 of their own citizens from a window in 10 minutes? In 10 minutes back in their day with a musket, they could have gotten off two dozen or less shots in the same time with bullets that may not even have made it as far as the Vegas shooter was shooting from.

So like I said, it's a false narrative to say that anyone serious wants to take away ALL your guns. I'm glad that you see that now. Happy I could help.

You are the only one promoting a false narrative ... :thup:

You are the assuming you know what the Founding Father's intended.
When one reads their discussions on the matter ... Your arguments fall short of applying to anything they expressed.

You need to help yourself ... I don't need any help from you and never will.

You need a couple of hunting rifles and like, a couple of handguns, all that other shit is unnecessary, and anyways, there's already tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own, so no right is absolute, nor will you EVER have enough firepower to take down the Feds, like your paranoia demands.
The Second amendment is absolute till someone fucks it up for themselves. Like criminal activity
The 2nd isn't absolute, there are tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own. Like, how many citizens own a nuke? None, that's how many.

You've accepted mass shooting since you've never wanted to do anything meaningful to stop them.

Please provide a complete list of all the "meaningful" things you think can be done and should be done to prevent any more mass shooting. Be as specific as you can possibly be. Please also include as brief explanation of how the criminal / shooters will actually be prevented.

When the Constitution was ratified, do you actually think that the Founding fathers had it in mind to safeguard a citizen's right to shoot 600 of their own citizens from a window in 10 minutes? In 10 minutes back in their day with a musket, they could have gotten off two dozen or less shots in the same time with bullets that may not even have made it as far as the Vegas shooter was shooting from.

So like I said, it's a false narrative to say that anyone serious wants to take away ALL your guns. I'm glad that you see that now. Happy I could help.

When one reads their discussions on the matter ... Your arguments fall short of applying to anything they expressed.

You need a couple of hunting rifles and like, a couple of handguns, all that other shit is unnecessary, and anyways, there's already tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own, so no right is absolute, nor will you EVER have enough firepower to take down the Feds, like your paranoia demands.
The Second amendment is absolute till someone fucks it up for themselves. Like criminal activity
The 2nd isn't absolute, there are tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own. Like, how many citizens o
This is exactly my point. If you don't have a fully automatic assault rifles, there is no way you can engage any confiscating all your weapons military force,domestic or foreign.The draft was co authored by a democrat Hilary Clinton when she worked at the United Nations.!!This is fact,do the research.!!
And the military would never go against their own country for the sake of the federal government, The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment
The military will do what they are told. If it's shining each other's knob, they shine each other's knob...
They don’t give a shit about career politicians, They have no authority over them when It comes right down to it. Career politicians have no credibility
The military was recently sent into Iraq for no reason except to kill and be killed, and the military went right along with that stupid decision.
That’s different then going after their own citizens, the military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment.
Look up this thing called "The Civil War" and then come back and try to tell me that the military won't go after their own.

The 2nd isn't absolute, there are tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own. Like, how many citizens o
Look up this thing called "The Civil War" and then come back and try to tell me that the Feds won't go after their own.

yes they like it better to do so when

their own are defenseless

Look up this thing called "The Civil War" and then come back and try to tell me that the Feds won't go after their own.

yes they like it better to do so when

their own are defenseless

What does that mean? :dunno:

Look up this thing called "The Civil War" and then come back and try to tell me that the military won't go after their own.
When you comes to the Second Amendment they will not go against their own country, guaranteed. They will tell the federal government fuck off.... lol

When you comes to the Second Amendment they will not go against their own country, guaranteed. They will tell the federal government fuck off.... lol
Maybe in one of your wet dreams that'll happen. :biggrin:

The Military think career politicians/the deep state are spineless cowards, They have absolutely no respect for them. Only a fool would

The Military think career politicians/the deep state are spineless cowards, They have absolutely no respect for them. Only a fool would
You're right, Trump IS a spineless coward.

You're right, Trump IS a spineless coward.
The country and the federal government or not one in the same year, thankfully.
Up till this point Trump has not acted like a career politician, that is a good thing for the country...

many will very few wish to be communist

The 2nd isn't absolute, there are tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own. Like, how many citizens own a nuke? None, that's how many.

The Second Amendment isn't absolute ... But nobody is asking you what should be allowed ... Nor do we care what you or Matt Damon thinks.

The Second Amendment isn't absolute ... But nobody is asking you what should be allowed ... Nor do we care what you or Matt Damon thinks.

Then you must be content with the recurring mass shootings?

Then you must be content with the recurring mass shootings?

No one is content with mass shootings or the death of innocents....but nothing you anti gunners propose would actually address the problem, and would leave millions of Americans with no way to stop a violent criminal attack...since the facts are, that in 2016 mass public shooters murdered 71 people....one man in Nice, France murdered 89 people with a rental truck, while here in the U.S., each year, Americans use guns to stop violent criminals 1,500,000 times....those are rapes, murders and robberies stopped, lives saved, and lives kept whole because we have armed civilians to stop them.

The citizens of this country are not going to agree to being disarmed.

This problem is going to have to addressed another way.
Then you are going to have to live with mass shootings on a regular basis. maybe sometime in the future, another generation... will see the absurdity of the current system, and they will start to take the appropriate measures. Societies usually get more civilized over time, not less. Well... usually... lol.

So... in YOUR future only the the government will be allowed to have guns....good luck with that.

I haven't needed one either but when I do I'll have one. When you do you'll be a victim or dead.
I live in a community so safe that I don't even lock my doors at night. If I thought I needed a gun, I'd get one. And I'm also a vegetarian, so I don't hunt either.
If you don't lock your doors at night you're an ever bigger idiot than I thought and that's saying something

So you agree that laws can't prevent crimes. That's good.

What do you suppose the purpose of a law is then?

If you don't lock your doors at night you're an ever bigger idiot than I thought and that's saying something
Coming from you, meh. :cool:

So why are you bitching and fighting against the lack of abortion laws if laws don't work?

So why are you bitching and fighting against the lack of abortion laws if laws don't work?

I asked you what the purpose of a law is.

To know if a law "works" or not, you have to first know what the purpose for that law is. Don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back