3/5 Of A Human Being

The 3/5ths issue is covered in this presentation...

Learn something idiots.

"counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.” The WHOLE NUMBER OF PERSONS.

Pretty cut and dried, no matter the bigotry of the reader.

For folks who are willing to watch us get slaughtered just so they can play with the gun of their choice because the constitution says so, the rest of the document seems worthless.

"counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.” The WHOLE NUMBER OF PERSONS.

For folks who are willing to watch us get slaughtered just so they can play with the gun of their choice because the constitution says so, the rest of the document seems worthless.
So you're saying slave states should get equal representation in the house of representatives even though they had fewer free whites within their state?

Learn something idiots.
I only had to watch the first few seconds and found out that we are to believe Jeffery's definition of racism because he's 'black.' Fuck that.
By his own definition of a racist, he is a racist
Bigoted+ Predjudist+ Social Power+ legal Authority
Blacks have social power
Blacks have legal authority

So you're saying slave states should get equal representation in the house of representatives even though they had fewer free whites within their state?
I'm saying as slavery is unconstitutional but the census is, when the census is held, WVERYONE living in the United States MUST be counted.

you're having a discussion with someone who actually believes slaves in the U.S. had citizenship rights lol
Yeah and also someone with no real understanding of American history or even world history.
This is his view on 19th century U.S. history
"Anyone born in the US after 1808 was a citizen by natural born birth because that is when the general Government of the Union assumed supremacy over entry into the Union. Women should have also had the franchise by birth because our federal Constitution and Bill of Rights are both gender and race neutral. "
I am citing Constitutional law; only right wingers have a problem with it; go figure.
No fuck you aren't
Yes fuck, I am.
I cited Constitutional law you gave an opinion

I'm saying as slavery is unconstitutional but the census is, when the census is held, WVERYONE living in the United States MUST be counted.
You are confusing history with the present
When was slavery considered unconstitutional what year?

Blacks have social power
LoL!!!!

#TooFunny
what part of what I said was incorrect?
The speaker conceded that Blacks can be Bigoted and prejudice
Blacks have social power
They control the output of the majority of the media.
and Blacks have a legal authority they have lawyers elected politicians hell we just had a black president
Just because the guy doesn't like it being a racist it's by his own words
I will also add he's trying to create the argument that blacks can't be charged with hate crimes when they attack someone of another race just because of that person's race.

Last edited:
Blacks have social power
LoL!!!!

#TooFunny
what part of what I said was incorrect?
The speaker conceded that Blacks can be Bigoted and prejudice
Blacks have social power
They control the output of the majority of the media.
and Blacks have a legal authority they have lawyers elected politicians hell we just had a black president
Just because the guy doesn't like it being a racist it's by his own words
I will also add he's trying to create the argument that blacks can't be charged with hate crimes when they attack someone of another race just because of that person's race.
Yeah ol' Jefferey claims because he's black he can't be racist. What a crock.

Well, the 13th amendment was ratified in 1865 so, there's that.

Well, the 13th amendment was ratified in 1865 so, there's that.
Do you know anything about the 3/5th compromise?

You know how the lying propagandists love to claim that the Founders didn't acknowledge the humanity of the slaves, and counted them as only 3/5 of a person for the census?

Of course, the truth is that the anti-slavers knew that the slave owners wanted to use the numbers to increase their political power in the Congress, and the abolitionists knew that if they did, slavery would never be abolished. So....the 3/5 compromise to get the union formed.

"Just three years after ratification, in the census of 1790, the numbers were determined according to the Constitution proscription of “adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years…three-fifths of all other Persons.”

Rather than this representing racial animus, this compromise prevented the South from having the representation to always outvote the North on the issue of slavery.

In 1790, the slave population of South Carolina was 77% of the white population. By 1820, slaves outnumbered whites, 265,000 to 237,000, and by 1860, 412,000 to 291,000. Georgia and Virginia, similarly."
Full text of "Heads of families at the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790 .."

Well......the Democrats are using the same plan, but now that they own the judiciary, they get their way:

"Judges halt plan to exclude unauthorized immigrants from count used to award seats in Congress"

Why was it necessary......Obama just told them to go and vote: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
One day i will understand you, then promptly jump
It's really easy to understand instead of allowing the slaveholding state unbalanced representation through slaves the actual representation number for slaves was reduced to 3/5th
3/5 of what?
Representation in the house of representatives
Slaves were not 3/5 of anything at the time
did slaves have voting rights before 1866?
How does 3/5 of a person go to the polls?

you're having a discussion with someone who actually believes slaves in the U.S. had citizenship rights lol
Yeah and also someone with no real understanding of American history or even world history.
This is his view on 19th century U.S. history
"Anyone born in the US after 1808 was a citizen by natural born birth because that is when the general Government of the Union assumed supremacy over entry into the Union. Women should have also had the franchise by birth because our federal Constitution and Bill of Rights are both gender and race neutral. "
I am citing Constitutional law; only right wingers have a problem with it; go figure.
No fuck you aren't
Yes fuck, I am.
I cited Constitutional law you gave an opinion
No, you didn't. Persons are citizens by birth after 1808. All laws to the contrary were unConstitutional and their eventual repeal proves it.

Forum List

Back