🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3% Growth, Record Level Stock Market, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
99.99999% of Americans don't give a damn what the Democrats and the media have to say about Trump. All they care about is that the sluggish Obama economy is over, and the good times are back!!!

I can see it from my home because I live near the airport. When Bush was President, the planes were piling in so fast that they were literally stacked up in the sky. When Obama was elected, the planes became few and far between. Now that Trump is President, the airplanes are now stacked in the sky once more. And each plane is full of tourists, spending money in my town! Vegas is back baby!!!

My town suffered greatly under Obama. He even told Americans not to come to Vegas, not to have conventions here, and people listened. We lost millions, maybe billions of dollars in tourist money because of Obama.

But now Vegas is growing again, construction of new homes is back, and shopping malls with empty stores under Obama are filling up again with new businesses.

I have to say that when 2020 rolls around, Trump will have my vote, and the vote of millions of Americans who are prospering under his leadership.

It's the economy, stupid, as Clinton once said. All other issues don't matter to most Americans.

Lol
Trump is riding the Obama economy wave.
Obama created more jobs his last 6 months thanTrumpdid his first 6 months.
10,000 more.
Did you give President Obama credit for that?
Of course not.
UE ticked up last month. Did you mention that?
Of course not.
You're a ignorant partisan hack.

With July's jobs report, employers have added a total of 1,074,000 jobs during Trump's first six full months in office.

1,084,000 jobs created during President Barack Obama's last six months in office.

Lol
10,000 more.
Of course not.
Of course not.
Obama "economic wave"? Do tell. Never got more than a ripple, which is a wave of sorts I guess.

Trump won't even be around in 2020. He will be primaried and lose badly to a mentally healthy competent republican.
Tony Schwartz, the real author of the Art of the Deal, and someone who knows Trump as well as anyone, has said Trump will resign ahead of Mueller's final report to spare himself the embarrassment of the charges against him.

You're in for a huge shock, you're head will explode like it's the 4th of July, when you find out your pussygrabber' fate.
Can't wait.

Lol
10,000 more.
Of course not.
Of course not.
Obama "economic wave"? Do tell. Never got more than a ripple, which is a wave of sorts I guess.
I just explained to you how Obama created more jobs thanTrump during a 6 month period.
Not to mention our economy was headed for a cliff whenObama took over and with the legislation he got passed( trump has zero so far) hesavedthis country from another Great Depression.
Sucks to have amnesia like you do.

I was once like you, I hated Trump, and grew frustrated as he defeated one Republican after another. You can check my posting history if you don't believe me, I was constantly bashing on Trump, I was very relentless about it.

But then I began to see his point on certain issues, like the way immigration and free trade had caused a major economic disaster to American factory workers. Before Trump, I was pro-immigration and pro-free trade, but I began to see it his way. Immigration and free trade benefits big business and the investor class, but it screws the working man out of the ability to provide for his family. Democrats used to care about the American working man, but they abandoned the working class when Clinton signed NAFTA.

Trump won't even be around in 2020. He will be primaried and lose badly to a mentally healthy competent republican.
Tony Schwartz, the real author of the Art of the Deal, and someone who knows Trump as well as anyone, has said Trump will resign ahead of Mueller's final report to spare himself the embarrassment of the charges against him.

You're in for a huge shock, you're head will explode like it's the 4th of July, when you find out your pussygrabber' fate.
Can't wait.

Dude, you're DELUSIONAL! Schwartz is an IDIOT who said Trump wouldn't run, then he would never win the nomination, & then he'd lose in a LANDSLIDE to Hillary!

You realize you're talking about a FOOL who has been a 100% wrong on Trump 's political rise??

Can't wait.

Dude, you're DELUSIONAL! Schwartz is an IDIOT who said Trump wouldn't run, then he would never win the nomination, & then he'd lose in a LANDSLIDE to Hillary!

You realize you're talking about a FOOL who has been a 100% wrong on Trump 's political rise??
If Schwartz is such an idiot why did he write Trump's book that the pussygrabber took credit for? We know you think it's your obligation and duty to attack anyone who says anything negative about your orange anus.
No one is talking about fat man's political rise any longer. Everyone is talking about how he can possibly survive the next year or two with being unstable, possibly having mental illness that's setting in as it did with other family members.

Can't wait.

If Schwartz is such an idiot why did he write Trump's book that the pussygrabber took credit for? We know you think it's your obligation and duty to attack anyone who says anything negative about your orange anus.
No one is talking about fat man's political rise any longer. Everyone is talking about how he can possibly survive the next year or two with being unstable, possibly having mental illness that's setting in as it did with other family members.
I guess people adapt to anal pain to the point where they don't even notice their own moaning to the point that it will carry on for the next 7 and a half years. To the rest as well it becomes a hardly-noticeable drone.

Can't wait.

You also guaranteed that The Hag & Co. would easily win the election - so you have zero credibility cupcakes.

Can't wait.

I guess people adapt to anal pain to the point where they don't even notice their own moaning to the point that it will carry on for the next 7 and a half years. To the rest as well it becomes a hardly-noticeable drone.
Your mentally incompetent Russian whore will be lucky to make it to2019.

Can't wait.

You also guaranteed that The Hag & Co. would easily win the election - so you have zero credibility cupcakes.
I wasn't on this forum back then so you're lying thru your teeth.
If you think all things are equal now after the country has watched your pussygrabber not have the slightest idea how to govern, even fill in crucial positions in government, and act like a petulant child most of the time... you're in for a very big fall. There are many reasons why he's the lowest rated prez in history, funny how all of them elude you.

>
3% Growth, Record Level Stock Market, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs...

Thank you President Obama.

Can't wait.

I wasn't on this forum back then so you're lying thru your teeth.
If you think all things are equal now after the country has watched your pussygrabber not have the slightest idea how to govern, even fill in crucial positions in government, and act like a petulant child most of the time... you're in for a very big fall. There are many reasons why he's the lowest rated prez in history, funny how all of them elude you.

The goal was keep The Hag & Co. out.
Mission accomplished.

The rest is noise bro.

Forum List

Back