3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

jesus f christ --the MSM have got people's minds so warped
..Friday, they talked about how all the Dem candidates were WHITE
...now, the WHITE supremacists
BOMBSHELL!HEADLINES! MUST SEE! Dems are WHITE!!!!!!
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks 13% of the population..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders --229
black on white murders --500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
blacks commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^
hahhahahahahaha--but you are the one who started the thread!! hahahahaha

..I'm sorry for stating facts--hahahhahahahaha

The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^

Your pathetic inability to refute anything he says, is noted.

We all know that you got nothin.

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
The ones in Virginia were literally arrested for their political beliefs and using the 2nd amendment rights. These dummies looks like were gonna actually commit crime...THIS is why you don't talk about this shit online! WAY too many traitors and snitches.
Why haven't I seen one single Trumper outraged at the fact that one of those white supremacists that were arrested is an illegal alien?? Not one single Trumper has said a word about that....why??

He is a violent sub-human criminal thug......like most "illegals" #MAGA

z-Patrik-Mathews-arrested-the-base.jpg

Offenders

What's the number on White on White murders and Black on Black murders. I guess the white on white really doesn't matter, as long as, they weren't killed by someone black.
..hahahha--these whites didn't even murder anyone----hahahhahaa--and they make a BIG DEAL out of it

You're right because they were stopped before they could murder anyone. Is that a bad thing in your eyes.

Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^

There is nothing to refute....blacks are sub-human criminal scum...

So what do you plan to do about them??

I ain't black tho…"I am one of the good ones" -- white people told me so....

Hobiexamericaspresident05.jpg

Wow the return of democrats lynching republicans and black conservatives has returned

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
It’s Bush’s fault.

View attachment 300945

It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Wow the return of democrats lynching republicans and black conservatives has returned

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061

Hmmm, when did black folks stop voting Republican? Was it a Republican or a Democrat that signed the CRA and the VRA?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg

Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^

View attachment 301055
1. I have fun showing how wrong you people are
2. he's right...you did not and could not refute it
hahahahahahaha

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061
Why do you think those "democrats" lynched black republicans?? Was it because of their support for low capital gains taxes?? Deregulation of wall street...what??

By the way.....it is widely believed that Michael Donald was the last lynching of a black man by the KKK...in the early 1980's --- was Michael a black republican??

The Woman Who Beat The Klan

Or are you just full of jizz??

Offenders

What's the number on White on White murders and Black on Black murders. I guess the white on white really doesn't matter, as long as, they weren't killed by someone black.
..hahahha--these whites didn't even murder anyone----hahahhahaa--and they make a BIG DEAL out of it

You're right because they were stopped before they could murder anyone. Is that a bad thing in your eyes.
.....what's idiotic is the MSM --and you--making a HUGE deal/problem when a white cop DEFENDS themselves OR about these whites that did NOT murder anyone compared to blacks murdering 8 blacks everyDAY
..we've had many black CHILDREN murdered/shot in the last few weeks in my city --no big deal, is it?
..the MSM and you look very ridiculous

Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^

View attachment 301055
hahahahahahaha
So what are you going to do about the "blacks"

Or do you think simply showing up on posts about white supremacists being arrested and whining is a sufficient enough way to deal with those black savages??

Or maybe you are just an insecure cuck and this is how you deal with your own impotence...sad

Hmmm, when did black folks stop voting Republican? Was it a Republican or a Democrat that signed the CRA and the VRA?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg
Today’s republicans? Richard Spencer just said he hates Donald trump lol I would think anyone worried about getting prosecuted for free speech would vote for a Republican.. but not share my values. Besides 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. did you think the victim would remain silent? Lol

Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^

View attachment 301055
hahahahahahaha

Or do you think simply showing up on posts about white supremacists being arrested and whining is a sufficient enough way to deal with those black savages??

Or maybe you are just an insecure cuck and this is how you deal with your own impotence...sad
...insulting is ANOTHER way of showing your immaturity and that you have no argument
...I care about the black kids....I called these jackass radio stations many years ago and asked them how come they are not doing more about these black kids being shot---and I did not call out of hatred or racism ....the jackass said ''what do you want us to do''?!!!!!????--how about talikng about that instead of the FAKE white racism/etc !!
..we have had many more black children shot and killed in the last few weeks --and the MSM makes no big deal about it--they talk about WHITES!!!!! that don't murder
...here--the most important thing is this:

Why do you think those "democrats" lynched black republicans?? Was it because of their support for low capital gains taxes?? Deregulation of wall street...what??

By the way.....it is widely believed that Michael Donald was the last lynching of a black man by the KKK...in the early 1980's --- was Michael a black republican??

The Woman Who Beat The Klan

Or are you just full of jizz??
I have pictures of black klan members? Do you want to continue with you fallices? Or would you like to talk about the democrat south, democrat kkk, democrat implemented Jim Crow laws, TODAYS urban slave plantations run by democrats, all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, 6,000 blacks shot in Obama’s home town of Chicago during his administration alone.. HE DID NOTHING!

so you really want to say republicans are the racist lol you will lose.. you are debating someone in the hood and see what democrats have done. You can’t win this one.. I WILL DESTROY YOU ON RACE RELATIONS

....plain and simple: WS murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder 8 other blacks every DAY--3000 per year

^^ Triggered ^^

View attachment 301055
hahahahahahaha

...insulting is ANOTHER way of showing your immaturity and that you have no argument
...I care about the black kids....I called these jackass radio stations many years ago and asked them how come they are not doing more about these black kids being shot---and I did not call out of hatred or racism ....the jackass said ''what do you want us to do''?!!!!!????--how about talikng about that instead of the FAKE white racism/etc !!
..we have had many more black children shot and killed in the last few weeks --and the MSM makes no big deal about it--they talk about WHITES!!!!! that don't murder
...here--the most important thing is this:
Still waiting for you to tell me about your plan for dealing with the blacks??

Maybe we can implement some type of laws, we can call them black codes or you can name them after a crow or something fun -- and those laws will be totally awesome because they will be just for the "blacks"

and you can justify that need for those laws because of how horrible and savage those blacks are -- its not like they are equal to the decent real Americans -- look at the stats...they deserve to be treated less than.....we can do it for those Hispanics too -- but only the dark scary looking ones...not the Ted Cruz type of Hispanics...

and the best part is....it's not racist to treat a certain demographic worse than others...its just about data and stats...

#MAGA

Forum List

Back