3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

....plain and simple: WS murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder 8 other blacks every DAY--3000 per year

Back that bullshit up with a link or just a fact.
I have!! in my first post!!! post # 7
--now--do I need to really link black murders?? this should be ''common knowledge''

Yes, you need to link it.
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc

Wow the return of democrats lynching republicans and black conservatives has returned

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061
Why do you think those "democrats" lynched black republicans?? Was it because of their support for low capital gains taxes?? Deregulation of wall street...what??

By the way.....it is widely believed that Michael Donald was the last lynching of a black man by the KKK...in the early 1980's --- was Michael a black republican??

The Woman Who Beat The Klan

Or are you just full of jizz??
I have pictures of black klan members?
:abgg2q.jpg:

There is no end to your bullshit.

Do you want to continue with you fallices? Or would you like to talk about the democrat south, democrat kkk, democrat implemented Jim Crow laws, TODAYS urban slave plantations run by democrats, all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, 6,000 blacks shot in Obama’s home town of Chicago during his administration alone.. HE DID NOTHING!

We all know about the history of the South, white republicans in the South were just as racist as their democrat counter parts. How many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA or VRA? What the hell has republicans like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, etc. done for black folks in this country and they have been in the Congress for decades. Please tell me.

so you really want to say republicans are the racist lol you will lose.. you are debating someone in the hood and see what democrats have done. You can’t win this one.. I WILL DESTROY YOU ON RACE RELATIONS

:abgg2q.jpg: Here you go with the comedy again. You couldn't find your way to the "Hood" if you had a flashlight. How in the hell can a racist destroy anyone on RACE RELATIONS. :1peleas:
You obviously don’t know the history, but republicans created the civil rights act 60 YEARS BEFORE IT WAS PASSED , lol and they are the ones that overwhelmingly voted for it.
YOUR SOOOO DUMB!

Republicans like Lindsey Graham and every other Republican do what’s best for black people they treat them the same way they would treat a fucking white person

everyone is equal. South Carolina the most warmest areas I will wake people is Lindsey Graham doesn’t make special exceptions to build voting booth for them these motherfuckers have to trace to vote.. blacks live in high populated urban areas which have more access to voting than whites do..

Stop listening to fake news talking points democrats Feed you LEARN TO THINK FOR UR SELF!
Open a book!

jesus f christ --the MSM have got people's minds so warped
..Friday, they talked about how all the Dem candidates were WHITE
...now, the WHITE supremacists
BOMBSHELL!HEADLINES! MUST SEE! Dems are WHITE!!!!!!
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks 13% of the population..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders --229
black on white murders --500
blacks commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders

From your link:

By race, ethnicity, and age (Based on Table 9.)
Race

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.

Offenders

You don't know how to fucking read.

Why do you think those "democrats" lynched black republicans?? Was it because of their support for low capital gains taxes?? Deregulation of wall street...what??

By the way.....it is widely believed that Michael Donald was the last lynching of a black man by the KKK...in the early 1980's --- was Michael a black republican??

You nailed it, he is full of shit.
I destroyed his fallacy ,, you want it next?
No you didn't destroy anything he said...

You get your ass kicked on here daily...you are the Glass Joe of debates....
View attachment 301066

I am starting to think you are a masochist because you love the punishment....which is why they call you jizz….it flies out your mouth every time you get slapped around...
What ever makes you feel better lol but no one here can debate my proof .. you revert to name calling because you can’t win.. you live in fake news race land lol enjoy your time.. but you are wrong

What proof? All you do is post your opinion, you never bring anything to back that bullshit up.
What was bull shit?? Was the south not run by democrats during slavery??Jim crow? Today’s urban slave plantations run by democrats, all cries of racial oppression only coming from towns run by democrats..

Obama 6,000 black shot during his administration in his hometown of Chicago! DID NOTHING!
Where is the lies??

Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061

View attachment 301066

I am starting to think you are a masochist because you love the punishment....which is why they call you jizz….it flies out your mouth every time you get slapped around...
What ever makes you feel better lol but no one here can debate my proof .. you revert to name calling because you can’t win.. you live in fake news race land lol enjoy your time.. but you are wrong
Was Michael Donald a black republican??

If your idiotic claim is that only "black republicans" were lynched and they were lynched by white democrats....then can you tell me what it was they lynched the black republicans for??

Obviously they didn't lynch any black democrats...just the republicans...why??

Why did they murder (lynch) Emmett Till?? Who I assume was a 12 yr old black republican...did they find out he was in favor of corporate tax loopholes??
z-220px-Emmett_Till.jpg

And why did these democrats not lynch black democrats?? How would they know they were black democrats?? Did they give them a pop quiz??

....plain and simple: WS murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder 8 other blacks every DAY--3000 per year

There are no facts for Trump supporters anymore. There's just whatever they are told to believe by Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones and Trump. Oh, and lard ass Limbaugh, too.
How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
The ones in Virginia were literally arrested for their political beliefs and using the 2nd amendment rights. These dummies looks like were gonna actually commit crime...THIS is why you don't talk about this shit online! WAY too many traitors and snitches.
Why haven't I seen one single Trumper outraged at the fact that one of those white supremacists that were arrested is an illegal alien?? Not one single Trumper has said a word about that....why??

He is a violent sub-human criminal thug......like most "illegals" #MAGA

View attachment 301054
Maybe because Trumpers don't care for people being arrested for their political beliefs. Unlike Sanders lovers who wants "nazis" thrown in prison camps. Oh and you know I am not a a Trump cultist but you keep beating that drum if it makes you feel better.

View attachment 301066

Was Michael Donald a black republican??

If your idiotic claim is that only "black republicans" were lynched and they were lynched by white democrats....then can you tell me what it was they lynched the black republicans for??

Obviously they didn't lynch any black democrats...just the republicans...why??

Why did they murder (lynch) Emmett Till?? Who I assume was a 12 yr old black republican...did they find out he was in favor of corporate tax loopholes??
View attachment 301073

And why did these democrats not lynch black democrats?? How would they know they were black democrats?? Did they give them a pop quiz??
What are you talking about why? https://youtu.be/-M4mrUoJy0c
A
re you blind? Andy ngo a person of color almost beaten to death for supporting conservative values, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant and attacked by democrats last year for being free thinking

a black man was attack by a White transgender for supporting trump,

democrats have always Lynched blacks for leaving the plantation..

Free speech rally in Boston thousands almost Lynched 5 men of color! During that rally a elderly white republican was dragged by the American flag she was holding, a democrat cracked the skull of a white republican.. democrats have always Lynched. Look at antifia

Honestly are you crack? Do you have internet connection? Are you just retarted?

--now--do I need to really link black murders?? this should be ''common knowledge''

etc etc

How about giving us the actual FBI Table.

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.

Do you want to continue with you fallices? Or would you like to talk about the democrat south, democrat kkk, democrat implemented Jim Crow laws, TODAYS urban slave plantations run by democrats, all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, 6,000 blacks shot in Obama’s home town of Chicago during his administration alone.. HE DID NOTHING!

We all know about the history of the South, white republicans in the South were just as racist as their democrat counter parts. How many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA or VRA? What the hell has republicans like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, etc. done for black folks in this country and they have been in the Congress for decades. Please tell me.

so you really want to say republicans are the racist lol you will lose.. you are debating someone in the hood and see what democrats have done. You can’t win this one.. I WILL DESTROY YOU ON RACE RELATIONS

:abgg2q.jpg: Here you go with the comedy again. You couldn't find your way to the "Hood" if you had a flashlight. How in the hell can a racist destroy anyone on RACE RELATIONS. :1peleas:
You obviously don’t know the history, but republicans created the civil rights act 60 YEARS BEFORE IT WAS PASSED , lol and they are the ones that overwhelmingly voted for it.
YOUR SOOOO DUMB!

Northern republicans or Southern republicans? Again you post shit with nothing to back it up.

Republicans like Lindsey Graham and every other Republican do what’s best for black people they treat them the same way they would treat a fucking white person.

There history shows that's bullshit. Lindsay Graham is like a fish out of water, he is the biggest flip flopper in Congress. Mitch McConnell is nothing more than a Trump Humping puppet.

everyone is equal. South Carolina the most warmest areas I will wake people is Lindsey Graham doesn’t make special exceptions to build voting booth for them these motherfuckers have to trace to vote.. blacks live in high populated urban areas which have more access to voting than whites do..

Yea they are equal, as long as, black folks stay in their place.

Stop listening to fake news talking points democrats Feed you LEARN TO THINK FOR UR SELF!
Open a book!

You stupid ass I can write a book on this shit. See I don't just talk the talk, I have walked the walk.

YOUR SOOOO DUMB!

Northern republicans or Southern republicans? Again you post shit with nothing to back it up.

Republicans like Lindsey Graham and every other Republican do what’s best for black people they treat them the same way they would treat a fucking white person.

There history shows that's bullshit. Lindsay Graham is like a fish out of water, he is the biggest flip flopper in Congress. Mitch McConnell is nothing more than a Trump Humping puppet.

Open a book!

You stupid ass I can write a book on this shit. See I don't just talk the talk, I have walked the walk.
The government is scared shitless of white people rising up. They do this all the time. Even if the people spout one thing and just party. You can sense stronger type leaders coming to the forefront as our nation wanders meandingly towards its waterloo.

etc etc

hahahhahahahah---
o --here's the more recent one:

View attachment 301066

What proof? All you do is post your opinion, you never bring anything to back that bullshit up.
What was bull shit?? Was the south not run by democrats during slavery??Jim crow? Today’s urban slave plantations run by democrats, all cries of racial oppression only coming from towns run by democrats..

How many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA or VRA?

Obama 6,000 black shot during his administration in his hometown of Chicago! DID NOTHING!
Where is the lies??

What has Trump done in Chicago, he claimed he was going to stop the crime there.

Trump Boasts He Could Stop Chicago Violence 'In One Week'

Trump Boasts He Could Stop Chicago Violence 'In One Week' - The Chicagoist.

Has he stopped it?

There are no facts for Trump supporters anymore. There's just whatever they are told to believe by Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones and Trump. Oh, and lard ass Limbaugh, too.
How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.

etc etc

hahahhahahahah---

So it basically shows that most black folks are murdered by other black folks and most white folks are murdered by other white folks.

YOUR SOOOO DUMB!

Open a book!

You walked what? Lol I’m like the last of the
Mohicans in Boston , I grew up in the hood and woke up mainly because A. White democrats are racist and b. Blacks are the most racist people on earth.

you keep talking about the south.. RUN BY DEMOCRATS UP UNTIL 2000’s

whites in rural georgia have a harder time of voting then blacks.. whites have to travel through back woods to find a place. Blacks live in urban areas that have more options..

Whites that live in rural areas have to travel far just to get a new ID every four years. Just to vote.

stop having a closed mind and think for your self .. your being lied to to be controlled. Get off the plantation

View attachment 301066

Where is the lies??

What has Trump done in Chicago, he claimed he was going to stop the crime there.

Has he stopped it?
blacks graduating at lower rates
blacks murdering 8 blacks everyday and what do they complain about???!!!:
Trump
cops DEFENDING themsleves
Starbucks
black men wearing MAGA hats in 0 degree winter
WS that do NOT murder
etc etc

etc etc

hahahhahahahah---

So it basically shows that most black folks are murdered by other black folks and most white folks are murdered by other white folks.
what it shows are blacks murdering at not 2, or 3 times the rate --but FOUR
..YES YES YES ---white supremacists are really not that important, are they--THAT'S my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 301066

Where is the lies??

Has he stopped it?
I have no idea how a few individuals voted.. would you like to share their names???

trump could stop in faster then that .. DEMOCRATS TOLD TRUMP TO STAY OUT ..

A party killing off blacks tells a president that wants to help “stay out “ lol hahah

Forum List

Back