3 takeaways from the 2022 election

Do you want a nuclear war? Because if we don't help out Ukraine, we will wind up with Russian forces directly across from NATO forces along a line they cannot cross.
Please dude, you didn't even know he was talking about Ukraine so I know you have 0 clue what's going on over there or what has lead to the situation now so stfu

So I guess the Rs don't take over the Senate but do take over the House..

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Where have we seen that before?
The GOP margin in the House continues to grow...

Somehow reality isn't as strange as your fantasy.

Please dude, you didn't even know he was talking about Ukraine so I know you have 0 clue what's going on over there or what has lead to the situation now so stfu
I didn't have a clue, because he was pretty vague in his point at first. So go fuck yourself and kiss my ass, bitch!

U mad bro? Not my fault you're retarded and parroting MSM talking points cause you don't have an actual clue wtf you're talking about
If Russia takes over Ukraine, whore, will they, or will they not be lined up against a NATO nation? Yes or fucking no bee-otch! Answer the fucking question!

If Russia takes over Ukraine, whore, will they, or will they not be lined up against a NATO nation? Yes or fucking no bee-otch! Answer the fucking question!
What happened in 2014 in Ukraine?
How much does Ukraine owe Russia for back USSR debts?
How many ethnic Russians in the Eastern Ukraine were being bombed by Ukraine for 8 years straight?

You don't know cause you don't know shit except what the media tells you BITCH

Forum List

Back