3 things liberals can't lie about

True. Gas prices were never this high under Bush. All you have to do is be willfully ignorant with a touch of imagination to make it so.

When gas hits $5 a gallon, he's gonna say, "It was the guy who was President 3 1/2 years ago that's to blame"?
That'll work. :clap2:

When Obama was on record against Bush for far worse...Obama expects us to forget.

He's betting on it....and he will be sorely disappointed.

The dollar was stronger while Bush was president than it is now, that's why gas is so high now THANK YOU DICK HEAD obama.

True. Gas prices were never this high under Bush. All you have to do is be willfully ignorant with a touch of imagination to make it so.

When gas hits $5 a gallon, he's gonna say, "It was the guy who was President 3 1/2 years ago that's to blame"?

Thanks for speaking for me, Toddster. Of course, you are wrong. If it hits $5 a gallon I will continue to look to global supply and demand and speculators just like I always have for the last ten years or so when it's come to the price of gas.

It's hilarious watching you guys flip on this though and act like this is the president's doing after all I've heard from the Wing Nut Brigade during that time.

"Three things liberals can't lie about"

Hilarious OP. All you have to do is be willfully ignorant and pretend Obama took office in a vacuum i.e. the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade's bread and butter.

Unemployment when Bush left office 7.2 - and growing to the tune of -700,000/month
Unemployment now. 8.3 - and gaining 200,000 - 300,000/mo

That's about 1 million jobs/mo swing in the positive direction for Obama.

Gasoline prices when Bush left office. 1.78 and bottoming out along with the rest of the market in the wake of the economy crashing.....under Bush
Gasoline prices now. 3.76, returning to pre-crash levels right along side the market

Debt when Bush left office. 10 trillion
Debt now. 15 trillion ---- thanks to the $1trillion deficit and tattered economy left behind by Bush

But you guys should definitely run on this kind of narrative because your bullshit just doesn't work anymore. It's going to be a hoot watching the President throw all of those things in the right's faces and listen to you guys whine as he coasts to reelection after you've put out the welcome mat for him to remind the country of the disaster he inherited and contrast that with an economy that has turned the corner.

Oh, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What will be amusing, Article is to watch the excuses you guys come up with for another four years if Barry "does" win reelection. You do realize that he hasn't had a clue what to do about anything related to the economy for several years now? After the Larry Summers "stimulus" was a colossal no show, Barack Obama hasn't HAD a plan. It's been nothing but finger pointing and excuse making. You think this President has the "answers" to fix things going forward? Really? If he does...then why hasn't he trotted those bad boys out before now? It's been three plus YEARS and he's still trying to figure it all out. Of course that isn't hard to understand when you think about the economic failures he surrounded himself with. Summers? Romer? Geithner? The later can't even figure out Turbo Tax and he's our freakin' Treasury Secretary?

If it wasn't for the damage another Obama term would bring...I'd almost pay good money to see the FUBAR that another four years of Barry would result in.

It's going to be more interesting to watch the ensuing meltdown from the Right Wing Nut Brigade when he gets reelected and to hear the interesting rhetorical gymnastics they will be performing as the economy inevitably continues to get better.

Especially the faux "real" Americans who swear they alone have faith in the American people. On November 7 when Obama is re-elected, I'll take the over on any two digit number you give me concerning the phrases like "there are a lot of __________ voters/Americans out there". Fill in the blank with stupid, ignorant, dumb, idiots, etc...

It will be the right wing refrain on the 7th.

What will be amusing, Article is to watch the excuses you guys come up with for another four years if Barry "does" win reelection. You do realize that he hasn't had a clue what to do about anything related to the economy for several years now? After the Larry Summers "stimulus" was a colossal no show, Barack Obama hasn't HAD a plan. It's been nothing but finger pointing and excuse making. You think this President has the "answers" to fix things going forward? Really? If he does...then why hasn't he trotted those bad boys out before now? It's been three plus YEARS and he's still trying to figure it all out. Of course that isn't hard to understand when you think about the economic failures he surrounded himself with. Summers? Romer? Geithner? The later can't even figure out Turbo Tax and he's our freakin' Treasury Secretary?

If it wasn't for the damage another Obama term would bring...I'd almost pay good money to see the FUBAR that another four years of Barry would result in.

It's going to be more interesting to watch the ensuing meltdown from the Right Wing Nut Brigade when he gets reelected and to hear the interesting rhetorical gymnastics they will be performing as the economy inevitably continues to get better.

Especially the faux "real" Americans who swear they alone have faith in the American people. On November 7 when Obama is re-elected, I'll take the over on any two digit number you give me concerning the phrases like "there are a lot of __________ voters/Americans out there". Fill in the blank with stupid, ignorant, dumb, idiots, etc...

It will be the right wing refrain on the 7th.

I think that will come a little later. If it's a decisive win for Obama the vast majority of them wont show their faces here for a while. If it's close they will be howling about ACORN or something of that nature.

Unemployment when Bush left office 7.2
Unemployment now. 8.3
Gasoline prices when Bush left office. 1.78
Gasoline prices now. 3.76
Debt now. 15 trillion.

Spin away.

Liberals suck, but trying to spin Bush as a good President sucks even more. Seriously, how fucking retard does one have to be?

Last edited:
"Three things liberals can't lie about"

Hilarious OP. All you have to do is be willfully ignorant and pretend Obama took office in a vacuum i.e. the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade's bread and butter.

Unemployment when Bush left office 7.2 - and growing to the tune of -700,000/month
Unemployment now. 8.3 - and gaining 200,000 - 300,000/mo

That's about 1 million jobs/mo swing in the positive direction for Obama.

Gasoline prices when Bush left office. 1.78 and bottoming out along with the rest of the market in the wake of the economy crashing.....under Bush
Gasoline prices now. 3.76, returning to pre-crash levels right along side the market

Debt now. 15 trillion ---- thanks to the $1trillion deficit and tattered economy left behind by Bush

But you guys should definitely run on this kind of narrative because your bullshit just doesn't work anymore. It's going to be a hoot watching the President throw all of those things in the right's faces and listen to you guys whine as he coasts to reelection after you've put out the welcome mat for him to remind the country of the disaster he inherited and contrast that with an economy that has turned the corner.

Oh, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You know what? I would normally agree with you that the economy inevitably gets better after a recession except for the fact that Barack Obama and his band of merry progressives are so well and truely clueless when it comes to economics and what makes the Private Sector flourish that I think they're incapable of doing the right thing. I think if they do get another term they're going to cause the greatest economic "engine" ever known to sputter along because of their idiotic policies.

Or...we could elect someone that DOES have a clue about how free markets function and watch the economy take off.

But why would people want THAT to happen? (eye-roll)

Last edited:
Mitt doesn't have a clue how he himself will function from one day to next.

But yeah, let's give the GOP a controlled government because if we've learned anything the last ten years it's that when one party has the White House and a majority in both houses of Congress good things happen.

:thup:

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why when gas hit over 5.00/gal (and it did in CA) under Jr. nobody bitched.

Yet, it gets close to 4.00/gal under Obama and everyone (meaning the GOP idiots) think that the president suddenly can control the price of gas.

Romney and Santorum (as well as Gingrich) say that if we drill more, we can have 2.50/gal gas almost immediately.

Do they realize that we export more gas than we use?

Bush's last budget? Not the one with republicans in charge of congress. The democrats held the troops hostage to this leftist sleaze. Bush's last real budget was ended in October of 2007.
Not to mention that the budget deficit that year was 1.2% of GDP @ $161 billion:
Deficit for Fiscal 2007 Slides - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Yeah, fiscal genius like cutting taxes while running two wars off the books.

You guys are so fixated on the whole "off the books" thing with W's war finance. Why? Since it STILL ended up being counted in the amount of his addition to the national debt then what the heck difference does it make? Barry won't even submit budgets because the amount he's going in the red is so large he doesn't want the American people to get a handle on it.
Why? Because your fellow CON$erviNutzi assholes claim that the deficit for 2007 was only 161 billion when the national debt increased 500 billion. Because that is a favorite lie CON$erviNutzis are "fixated" on, that's why!!

I'm still wondering why when gas hit over 5.00/gal (and it did in CA) under Jr. nobody bitched.

Yet, it gets close to 4.00/gal under Obama and everyone (meaning the GOP idiots) think that the president suddenly can control the price of gas.

Romney and Santorum (as well as Gingrich) say that if we drill more, we can have 2.50/gal gas almost immediately.

Do they realize that we export more gas than we use?

The reason people are starting to "bitch", Sailor...is that Barry and Friends want that price to not only STAY at $4 a gallon...they'd like it to go higher. We've got an Energy Secretary who thinks that our paying the same rate as they pay in Europe is just plain "peachy".

But yeah, let's give the GOP a controlled government because if we've learned anything the last ten years it's that when one party has the White House and a majority in both houses of Congress good things happen.

Mitt Romney understands more about economics than that entire present White House staff combined.

And don't be so hard on the Democrats, Article! Yes, they had control of the Oval Office and super majorities in the House and Senate and managed to pass the worst piece of legislation (Obamacare) in the history of our country and a trillion dollar stimulus that didn't stimulate anything...but HEY...Barry was new to the whole "executive" thing and he trusted Nancy and Harry to handle it. What do you expect when you elect a neophyte?

Energy Secretary Chu would like to see us switch to a transportation fuel that we can create ourselves. As we are forced to pay the world price for petroleum products, that will happen. This is what free markets do.

Mitt Romney understands more about economics than that entire present White House staff combined.

And don't be so hard on the Democrats, Article! Yes, they had control of the Oval Office and super majorities in the House and Senate and managed to pass the worst piece of legislation (Obamacare) in the history of our country and a trillion dollar stimulus that didn't stimulate anything...but HEY...Barry was new to the whole "executive" thing and he trusted Nancy and Harry to handle it. What do you expect when you elect a neophyte?

Romney understands how to make his millions on the backs of workers whose wages he reduces. Simple fact that will play big before November. After all, it was Republicans that pointed this out very graphically.

Unemployment, the debt, all the bad things associated with democrats happened when democrats took control of the house and senate.

Unemployment now. 8.3
Gasoline prices when Bush left office. 1.78
Gasoline prices now. 3.76
Debt now. 15 trillion.

Spin away.

Unemployment when Bush took office 4.2

Does the President control the price of gasoline?
according to the left Bush did !! ......my how convenient it is for the left to forget the hatred they spouted about Bush !!

Thanks for speaking for me, Toddster. Of course, you are wrong. If it hits $5 a gallon I will continue to look to global supply and demand and speculators just like I always have for the last ten years or so when it's come to the price of gas.

It's hilarious watching you guys flip on this though and act like this is the president's doing after all I've heard from the Wing Nut Brigade during that time.

You know speculators are on the long AND the short side?
You know they neither reduce supply nor increase consumption?
I guess you didn't know that.

And I wasn't speaking for you, I was speaking for Obama.

Forum List

Back