30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black?

Funny I have mentioned this in several posts.

Now here’s the kicker: they’re all white. Brushton, New York, where this bust happened, has a population of roughly 480 people. Approximately 99.83% of the population is white, and 0.42% are black. These demographics are eerily similar to the food stamp capital of the country, Owsley Country, Kentucky, which is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Maybe we should investigate them.

So when it comes to voting, which is more important, keeping your guns or putting food on the table? Looks like the poor white Republicans think the government will continue to allow them to keep both. I guess one day when the Republicans in Washington take away the food stamps, the poor white Republicans of Kentucky will either change to Democrats, or there will be a lot less road kill left on the roads, because it will end up on people's dinner tables.

What the fuck do guns have to do with it?
Get rid of the EBT cards and the fraud goes away.

There are only a handful of reasons that make the poor people of Kentucky to vote Republican. The most influential people are religious, the citizens don't want their guns taken away, and because of coal. However a very disproportionate amount of people in Kentucky use Social welfare programs to survive. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. So far Republicans haven't taken away the food and other social welfare programs, so the poor white Republican have continued to vote Republican because of the idea that Democrats will take away their guns and coal. Now if Republicans take away those social programs, the poor white Republicans will have to make a tough decision, food or guns.

What convoluted bullshit!!!

Convoluted bullshit? I LIVE in Kentucky. I live two counties away from Owsely County. I live ONE county from the poorest county in the United States, McCreary County. I see the shit first hand. So take your convoluted bullshit stuff it in your peace pipe and smoke it.

I think most people know whites abuse food stamps the most. Its the uneducated and illiterate ones that think its Black people.

Then you'll be on board with getting rid of the EBT card....
I dont have your EBT card. If you lost it then you should alert the authorities white boy.

Answer the question ******.
No thanks cave gibbon. I already told you I didnt take your EBT card.

Back to ignore.
Thats your best bet cave monkey. Try your hardest to ignore me.

Then you'll be on board with getting rid of the EBT card....
I dont have your EBT card. If you lost it then you should alert the authorities white boy.

Back to ignore.

That's not the best way to get your point across.

Now here’s the kicker: they’re all white. Brushton, New York, where this bust happened, has a population of roughly 480 people. Approximately 99.83% of the population is white, and 0.42% are black. These demographics are eerily similar to the food stamp capital of the country, Owsley Country, Kentucky, which is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Maybe we should investigate them.

So when it comes to voting, which is more important, keeping your guns or putting food on the table? Looks like the poor white Republicans think the government will continue to allow them to keep both. I guess one day when the Republicans in Washington take away the food stamps, the poor white Republicans of Kentucky will either change to Democrats, or there will be a lot less road kill left on the roads, because it will end up on people's dinner tables.

You dumbass. People find ways to do fraud no matter what. Especially white people. How retarded can you be?

Back to ignore.

That's not the best way to get your point across.
I already got my point across. White people are always committing fraud. That much is readily apparent.

There are only a handful of reasons that make the poor people of Kentucky to vote Republican. The most influential people are religious, the citizens don't want their guns taken away, and because of coal. However a very disproportionate amount of people in Kentucky use Social welfare programs to survive. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. So far Republicans haven't taken away the food and other social welfare programs, so the poor white Republican have continued to vote Republican because of the idea that Democrats will take away their guns and coal. Now if Republicans take away those social programs, the poor white Republicans will have to make a tough decision, food or guns.

Convoluted bullshit? I LIVE in Kentucky. I live two counties away from Owsely County. I live ONE county from the poorest county in the United States, McCreary County. I see the shit first hand. So take your convoluted bullshit stuff it in your peace pipe and smoke it.

You're so full of shit.
Trying to connect EBT cards with guns is a joke.

You're so full of shit.

Sorry you can't face reality, that's your problem.

You're so full of shit.

Getting desperate aren't you?

You're so full of shit.

I don't need to be desperate. I have facts and firsthand experience on my hands. You have what? Your opinion? And we all know that doesn't mean much.

You're so full of shit.

I don't need to be desperate. I have facts and firsthand experience on my hands. You have what? Your opinion? And we all know that doesn't mean much.

Sorry..you liberals lie constantly and cant be trusted to tell the truth.
You'll have to back your opinion up with some credible links.

You're so full of shit.

Sorry I can't argue with stupid people.

You're so full of shit.

So you dont have any proof.
Of course you dont...

Of course you dont...

Here let me step out my door and canvass the neighborhood asking people why they are Republican and vote for Trump and make videos of it for you... yeah fuck a bunch of that. You aren't important enough for me to have to prove you wrong. I live here. I see and talk to the people. Hell my town just started selling beer for the first time ever this month.

Policeman punches white woman in the face:

Trump approves, he only supports police.

Of course you dont...

Here let me step out my door and canvass the neighborhood asking people why they are Republican and vote for Trump and make videos of it for you... yeah fuck a bunch of that. You aren't important enough for me to have to prove you wrong. I live here. I see and talk to the people. Hell my town just started selling beer for the first time ever this month.

If your fairytale had any validity someone would have already done that.

Of course you dont...

If your fairytale had any validity someone would have already done that.

Yeah file that one under... Kentucky votes Republican? Yeah and water is wet!

Forum List

Back