34 Times Trump Is Attacked At Emmys

Ed seems to have forgotten that Hollywood is in the business to make $. Free speech is not the matter here. The performance at the Emmys was a failure. They were so busy free speeching that they forgot to do their jobs- which is to entertain.

Just thinking out loud....shouldn't a group of beautiful creative people showcasing their superior abilities be able to come up with jokes on a greater variety of topics beyond an "easy target"?
Um hello...we are talking about a group of people who can't feed and dress themselves let alone wipe their own ass.

Just thinking out loud....shouldn't a group of beautiful creative people showcasing their superior abilities be able to come up with jokes on a greater variety of topics beyond an "easy target"?
Um hello...we are talking about a group of people who can't feed and dress themselves let alone wipe their own ass.
Hello. You must have missed the less than subtle sarcasm. I do hope there is someone to help you in the bathroom, just in case. LOL

if it wasnt for trump they would not have had anything to talk about.......HE was the star of the show,he got more publicity than those who won ....
Amen to this, but at the end of the day, focusing mainly on him is probably what caused them to have such terrible ratings. Maybe if the show wasn't so repetitive, more people would've taken interest and tuned in. I don't even remember the last time I watched any of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Uh, the orange bitch has been in office for 9 months, multiply those months by a fucked up attack tweet daily and you'll surpass one night of attacks...in short, get a fuckin life!!

Uh, the orange bitch has been in office for 9 months, multiply those months by a fucked up attack tweet daily and you'll surpass one night of attacks...in short, get a fuckin life!!
he tweets as often as you do one of your "i hate trump" threads......maybe you should take your own advice....

Do me a favor, get out your calculator and tell us how many times, Trump has attacked women, the handicaped, gays, lesbians, Obama, his own party and chic peas!

Hello. You must have missed the less than subtle sarcasm. I do hope there is someone to help you in the bathroom, just in case. LOL
Sorry. I actually did catch your sarcasm..I was agreeing with you lol

Forum List

Back