3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

It still has to be approved by the legislature and that never happened.
It doesn’t. The legislature writes law. The executive implements it. That means filling in the gaps of the law. Lots of details are left out of legislation.

But at the end of the day, if you think it’s illegal, it’s too late to challenge it after the election.

Majority of the electorate nitwit
A Republic Created the Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby. That's Why Republicans Don't Blame That for Trump's Loss.

In this false system, the electorate is chosen by the political class. Anyone who connects the present Popular Vote with Democracy intentionally neglects to think that in a Democracy or any other group for that matter, such as a club, the members choose who else can vote and which outsiders can come into their domain and become a voting citizen.
Neither one is allowed under Constitutional tyranny. Even ruling-class spokesmen admit that the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Acts and the Immigration of Undesirables would never have passed if left up to the American people in referendums.

Inferior people desire to feel superior to the majority by supporting this arrogant elitism.

In “Federalist No. 10” and “Federalist No. 51,” the seminal papers, Madison argued that a large republic with a diversity of interests capped by the separation of powers and checks and balances would help provide the solution to the ills of popular government. In a large and diverse society, populist passions are likely to dissipate, as no single group can easily dominate. If such intemperate passions come from a minority of the population, the “republican principle,” by which Madison meant majority rule, will allow the defeat of “sinister views by regular vote.”

Republicans understand that they are a minority and have been trying to subvert the rules to game the system in order to force minority rule.

Hence their insistence on calling this a Republic rather than a democracy
The Undeserving Ruling Class's Sacred Cow, the Constitution, Is Responsible for Our Decline and Fall

If America had a Democracy, the present "Democratic" vote would be limited to an insignificant fringe of freaks.

Since you’ve demonstrated that you’re a dunce who believes factually incorrect things on Jan 6, here are some videos with time stamps. The rioters read the tweet over the loudspeaker and continued attacking.

1:54

1:08

It sure as hell didn’t discourage them now did it?

At that moment, should Trump have maybe said something different to stop the rioting instead of condemning Pence?

Answer the question for me you little bitch.

Eat shit, child. You're starting to bore me. That's the cardinal sin of the internet.

Lmao! Yes because I actually know what happened that day you fucking dunce.

1:54

1:08

Do you ever get tired of being an uninformed moron?

All you know is what you've been told by people lying to you, because you're easily manipulated.

Run along now, child.

Not a fantasy. It's exactly what the Jan 6th commission has been uncovering.

Trump's phone call to Raffensperger.

His courting of state legislatures.

Then his final overture to Pence.

It was all a plan to change the vote.
Yes, that's what you've been told.

more Americans say Biden is a legitimate president than those who said Trump was one, according to the data

/thread

No I'm saying we are a Representative Democracy.
Indirect Democracy Is Not Even a Near Miss

"Representative democracy" is a contradiction in terms, which the rulers' "educated" flunkies mistakenly call an "oxymoron." Diploma Dumbos read a word that they believe will make them sound educated. So they use it without understanding its true meaning. The same with political "science" words.

They attempted to overthrow a duly elected government.

You really could not figure that out all by yourself in your pointy little head? Really?
The Sum of the Squirrels on Both Sides of the Aisle Equals the Squirrel of the Hippopotamus

It was not a duly enfranchised electorate. You won't hear that objection from either side of the ruling class's designated designer-pundits.

All you know is what you've been told by people lying to you, because you're easily manipulated.

Run along now, child.
Now that’s not a nice response considering that I answered your question.

Your question: “They were looking at their phones. Do you have proof they were looking at Trump's Twitter feed?”

Did I answer your question? You ignorant dunce, you.

Now that’s not a nice response considering that I answered your question.

Your question: “They were looking at their phones. Do you have proof they were looking at Trump's Twitter feed?”

Did I answer your question? You ignorant dunce, you.
I told you you were boring me, child. What do you do? Wave your impotent little ego at me.

Forum List

Back