40% of Americans Think Jesus Will Return by 2050

And you guys call us crazy.

God calls you people "stupid" and "disobedient".

neither is a sin and supposedly why everyone is here and has Remittance to achieve - theword seems not to understand ....

I'm not talking about a particular sin. I'm talking about how you and the rest of My people do NOT obey My commandments.

You CANNOT enter My Kingdom on your own remittance or any other arrogant selfish ways.

I've already saved ALL My people so be patient and wait for your flesh to perish. Then you'll understand who I AM.

neither is a sin and supposedly why everyone is here and has Remittance to achieve - theword seems not to understand ....

By definition, "disobedient" is Sin
:eusa_shhh:

That's right. Anyone who doesn't obey My commandments is a sinner.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Jeremiah 44
23: It is because you burned incense, and because you sinned against the LORD and did not obey the voice of the LORD or walk in his law and in his statutes and in his testimonies, that this evil has befallen you, as at this day."

Deuteronomy 28
61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.

I've been in this forum to testify to "the Word of God" but none of you are obeying My Voice.

theword keeps referring to the Romans, abductors of God ... yet nothing could be more Roman than conceptual "disobedient" and theword has fallen for their trap and using it from their book - theword does not understand.

disobedience in itself is not sin or we all would be dead.

the literature of the Garden is replete from beginning to end an epilog of intrigue as rooted in disobedient behavior and finding knowledge - ever try to command a class of firstgraders. Gods task is not so simple.

theword keeps referring to the Romans, abductors of God ... yet nothing could be more Roman than conceptual "disobedient" and theword has fallen for their trap and using it from their book - theword does not understand.

the literature of the Garden is replete from beginning to end an epilog of intrigue as rooted in disobedient behavior and finding knowledge - ever try to command a class of firstgraders. Gods task is not so simple.

Disobedience of His commandments is Sin.
And Sin =/= Death

Unless obedience leads you to renounce or disobey God.

Which is why there are so many Christian martyrs. Those who hate us like to require that one thing of us, when they are in a position of power...knowing we will refuse, and then killing us for "disobedience".

Which is why there are so many Christian martyrs. Those who hate us like to require that one thing of us, when they are in a position of power...knowing we will refuse, and then killing us for "disobedience".

Christians are killed because of their stupidity, not because they're obeying the commandments of God.

Saints get killed by stupid religious sinners who can't understand our testimonies. The religious unbelievers become jealous of all the chosen believers who hear the Truth in our gospel we preach.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

These prophecies are about us saints, not Christians who disobey the commandments of God ( sinners ). Here's what is written about sinners who don't obey the commandments of God;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

And Sin =/= Death

ok ...

in Religion there is no such thing as Disobedience - there are no Commandments but a Commandment as to Accomplish ... if you follow a True path, fine - if not, one will perish.

Life is Choice, sink or swim you are on your own.

You're not any more deceived than an atheist, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist or any other religious group in this world. God calls you people "stupid" and "disobedient".

Oh, yeah? Well, the Flying Spaghetti Monster calls you a halfwit speedbump for not praising his Holy Noodliness. If you don't repent, you will be boiled alive in salty water until you're al dente. So there.

Christians are killed because of their stupidity, not because they're obeying the commandments of God.

Saints get killed by stupid religious sinners who can't understand our testimonies. The religious unbelievers become jealous of all the chosen believers who hear the Truth in our gospel we preach.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 116

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

These prophecies are about us saints, not Christians who disobey the commandments of God ( sinners ). Here's what is written about sinners who don't obey the commandments of God;

1 John 2:

Your circular logic reminds me of this:

Jhuger - Kissing Hank's Ass

And Sin =/= Death

ok ...

in Religion there is no such thing as Disobedience - there are no Commandments but a Commandment as to Accomplish ... if you follow a True path, fine - if not, one will perish.

Life is Choice, sink or swim you are on your own.

A religious mind causes one to believe he's on his own because religion makes them believe they have choices to make.

God is the Creator of ALL things, including every single decision man makes.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.

Hosea 13
4: I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt; you know no God but me, and besides me there is no savior.

Psalm 16

Psalm 116

Revelation 6

Psalm 79.

1 John 2:

The term "circular reasoning" is for unbelievers who need an excuse to not believe in our Creator.

You're not any more deceived than an atheist, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist or any other religious group in this world. God calls you people "stupid" and "disobedient".

Oh, yeah? Well, the Flying Spaghetti Monster calls you a halfwit speedbump for not praising his Holy Noodliness. If you don't repent, you will be boiled alive in salty water until you're al dente. So there.

Sounds like you're a typical Christian who believes in false gods.

Psalm 16

Psalm 116

Revelation 6

Psalm 79.

1 John 2:

The term "circular reasoning" is for unbelievers who need an excuse to not believe in our Creator.

Baloney. It accurately describes an illogical tactic used in order to avoid facing the facts. You're trying to prove the claims in the bible by citing the bible.

Sounds like you're a typical Christian who believes in false gods.

No, I'm just mocking your ignorance.

the Lord discourages gambling. So no, I wont take the bet.

I could easily see the Lord coming by then. Possibly sooner. However, even if I was a gambling man, the bet serves no purpose for a number of reasons:

1) Inflation - It's quite likely by then that $1000 will be worth as much as a dollar is now.
2) It's quite possible that neither of us will be alive in 2050. Heck, It's possible we could both be dead by morning. You do realize that people dont always reach the life expectancy mark, right? Making us unable to collect
3) I am familiar with the prophecies of the End times. Which means when Christ returns, unless you've repented of your sins, you may be on fire. Making me unable to collect
4) Money may be completely useless when Christ comes. I would at least wager that dollars would be. Unless you think that Christ is going to use the currency of the United States as the currency for the Kingdom of God.

I know you see yourself as far superior and smarter than any believers. But I don't think you are clever as you think you are. If you were, I wouldn't have had to point out any of those things, which makes your proposed bet completely foolish.

May I suggest some humility? You may want to familiarize yourself with the prophecies concerning the end times. Then you may understand better why many Christians might think Christ's return is eminent.

Say the prophecies regarding the restoration of Israel. Or the destruction of Syria and Egypt. I don't know whether those prophecies are about to be fulfilled, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

There are of course, other prophecies. Are you familiar with any of them? Or have you simply concluded that you since you find Christianity irrational there is no need to study it?

I don't believe in Islam but I have spent some time studying it. The prophecies of the Madhi appearance in the last days are interesting because they mirror the Christian teachings of the Anti-Christ. I think it's wise to know what others believe so you can understand them better.

Prophecies are intentionally vague so any event can be said to fulfill it.

Similar to predictions on Global Warming.

Why do you people hate Christians so much? Do I really have to list the good that they do? They're not killing anyone. On their worst day they just refuse to turn their backs on their faith by not supporting homosexuals which is enough to have them earmarked for prison camps if this shit is allowed to continue.
bullshit christians kill people all the time ....also christians have been at war with muslims for better than 1000 years .the flags may change but the battle for god rages on.

Forum List

Back