46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats switch to GOP

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Nothing to worry about. Right LWNJ's?

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Nearly 46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republicans since the beginning of the year.

According to Penn Live, some experts attribute the mass exodus to Donald Trump.

There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election.

Professor of Public Affairs at Franklin and Marshall College, Dr. G. Terry Madonna, tells the paper he has a theory behind the switch.

“With the increase in support in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats, it is my belief that these are people who fall into that genre,” said Madonna.

The numbers are similar in other states as well.

Report: 46,000 Pa. Democrats Become Republicans Due To Trump
Ruh-Roh!!

:rofl:

tumblr_mo8pslhj9D1qf5tr5o3_500.gif

but who will they vote for in November?

Are you accusing democrats of being lying dishonest hacks? If so then you have a very good chance of being right.
we will never know what %% of rats are just playing their version of Operation Chaos.......i am sure many are the blue collar ones who are fed up, and others just want to put Trump in the red column,,,,but i still cant see the beast beating Trump,,,,especially if we have to settle for a Trump/Cruz ticket

Are you accusing democrats of being lying dishonest hacks? If so then you have a very good chance of being right.
we will never know what %% of rats are just playing their version of Operation Chaos.......i am sure many are the blue collar ones who are fed up, and others just want to put Trump in the red column,,,,but i still cant see the beast beating Trump,,,,especially if we have to settle for a Trump/Cruz ticket

Trump/Nikki Haley, can't lose.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Nearly 46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republicans since the beginning of the year.

There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election.

Professor of Public Affairs at Franklin and Marshall College, Dr. G. Terry Madonna, tells the paper he has a theory behind the switch.

“With the increase in support in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats, it is my belief that these are people who fall into that genre,” said Madonna.

Ruh-Roh!!

They're switching to Trojan Horse Trump into the nomination, dumbass.

Ruh-Roh!!

In other words they are dishonest hacks trying to cheat the election. Typcical.

Trump's willingness to denounce Bush's Iraq disaster combined with his moderate positions on Planned Parenthood and Medicaid/Medicare might actually work. He wisely staked out positions that will help in a general election, and I don't think his racism and lack of policy knowledge will hurt with rustbelt centrist voters, especially if he convinces them that he will reverse the giant sucking sound created by NAFTA.

Great industrial towns like Pittsburgh have been decimated by cheap Mexican and Chinese labor. Trump is promising to bring those jobs back, which means he either pays PA factory workers to live on dog food, or he takes a huge hit on the products he is currently outsourcing. In other words, Trump is full of shit ... But this has never been a liability when it comes to uninformed voters.

Besides... Hillary Clinton has caused a huge enthusiasm gap on the Left. A ham sandwich could beat her.

President Trump is a reality:

Last edited:

Ruh-Roh!!

In other words they are dishonest hacks trying to cheat the election. Typcical.
even if some fat bloated ferret that predicted the weather every winter in Philly ran as a democrat,,,he could probably win the state.

If Trump pledges moderation on SS and medicare and medicaid and PP while continuing to refuse to continue the Bush neo-con idiocy in the ME with a Nikki Haley as his running mate, he could win.

If Trump pledges moderation on SS and medicare and medicaid and PP while continuing to refuse to continue the Bush neo-con idiocy in the ME with a Nikki Haley as his running mate, he could win.
And when the far right reactionary needle dicks start crying, he can tell them honestly, "You are my bitches and always will be."

And when the far right reactionary needle dicks start crying, he can tell them honestly, "You are my bitches and always will be."

How has it been being Obama's bitch? :D

Forum List

Back